Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

I Feel both proud of Ethiopia for this project and ashamed for Kenya for struggling with an old archaic airport that has had decades of postponement and marred in corruption scandals! Our individual greed has overshadowed national pride and prosperity. I think it’s high Time anyone involved in misappropriating the people’s resources should get a capital punishment, if at all we are going to make progress.
Congratulations Ethiopians for showing is how it should be done, this is 10 times bigger that the small terminal we intend to build at JKIA!
With this, Ethiopia will become the hub of aviation with global recognition.

View: https://x.com/abiyahmedali/status/2066410908885152143?s=46
 
It’s also worth noting that Ethiopians are not as blinded as some East African nations where anything is not vetted as long as it comes from the highest office. Ethiopians are as outspoken as Kenyans and as comrades, I wish they get clarity and the government practices transparency even as they undertake this massive project..


View: https://x.com/tibebutesfaye12/status/2066442672814830041?s=46
View: https://x.com/barok397575398/status/2066456389011099984?s=46
View: https://x.com/zeyede1264/status/2066437454396338531?s=46
View: https://x.com/muhabanas/status/2066435503784665316?s=46
View: https://x.com/tibebutesfaye12/status/2066442289774297256?s=46
 
hio ndo core business yao and lifeline, bila hio no money is made so they have to invest heavily, and ofcourse they are doing it so well. itsnot your work to compare yourself with them but you have to find your own niche which becomes a trademark, sasa nyie kila sehem mmeweka ela and in a faint way

BTW the problem of kenya isnt much of corruption but its ignorance, the problems you see in kenya today are a result of ignorance from its own citizen, For example a kenyan would rather fly emirates that use own KQ, or they would rather support arsenal than own Gor mahia, what are you expecting?
 
babu apo kwenye planes they dont joke, thats where the breath comes from
 
I understand that they capitalize on aviation, which doesn’t mean that we can’t compare ourselves to them just on that basis.

You should understand the mindset of a capitalist.At the end of the day we aim for the best generally and do not give an excuse for blind patriotism to supersede quality and value..
For example if I’m flying to Heathrow, and I get better value in terms of comfort and flight ticket in British airways than I do in KQ, I won’t be dumb to fly KQ! Rather it’s for KQ to create that value as it’s competitors. How is that ignorance? As a matter of fact I hold KQ to those high standards as British and won’t accept anything less! Especially given the fact that we have invested so much in this airline, I don’t expect it to fall short of the global standards.. This is why we get over our heads when we hear cases of misappropriation of taxpayer funds. This is why we gi to the streets when we smell a sh!tty deal with Adani..
How much of this would you agree with?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…