Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Huwezi ukadanganya watu tena. Leta shopping Mall kaka. Hii siyo. I told you we have like this more than 100,000
View attachment 3598429
Check out its full name
Fact- Karen Alone has more malls than Dar.
Proper malls, not whatever you are posting here
IMG_0351.jpeg
 
Unatuchekesha kaka. Hapa tunashindana Malls. Acha mbwembwe. Unatafuta njia ya kukimbia

View attachment 3598455
Why don’t you just admit.. kwa malls hampo.. we are tied 13 to 13 (Dar and Karen) 😅😅
there are many places I have left out which by our standards don’t qualify to be called a mall like this one here in Karen still btw 😅

IMG_0352.jpeg
IMG_0353.jpeg
IMG_0354.jpeg
IMG_0355.jpeg
 
Why don’t you just admit.. kwa malls hampo.. we are tied 13 to 13 (Dar and Karen) 😅😅
there are many places I have left out which by our standards don’t qualify to be called a mall like this one here in Karen still btw 😅

View attachment 3598464View attachment 3598465View attachment 3598466View attachment 3598468
I have posted more than 16 malls, you have posted 3 malls and many warehouses. Weka malls kaka acha uoga.
NB: This you posted is not a mall right?
 
Kenya is the aviation hub of East and Central Africa. There are 50 Airlines and Air operators registered in Kenya . Tanzania has 14 …🤣🤣🤣🤣 now do the maths ..
According to Mama Ngina. But the whole World inajua the hub of Aviation in East Africa is Ethiopia
 
Back
Top Bottom