stakehigh
JF-Expert Member
- Aug 9, 2019
- 37,895
- 37,426
hata prince moulay is designed to have it but it will never have it
hata prince moulay is designed to have it but it will never have it
infact we love how disapointed you are going to be because kenyans wengi ni fool,ile bond inasema payment inaanza lini i forgot, is this dec ya mwaka huu ndo mnaanza kulipa ela + interest ama next year?
I am a big boss . I hire, fire and order people around… some of us work hard for a honest living . We got bills to pay . We are not as lucky as you with a rich boyfriend.Kama bado uko job all nachoweza kukushauri, work so hard and stop faking life, You have a loooooong way to go. although no one needs to know your private life, we know your poor because you always brag, thats a bad sign! Work so hard and there is life outside a job
Wewe ushawahi ona tajiri anaongea sana?I am a big boss . I hire, fire and order people around… some of us work hard for a honest living . We got bills to pay . We are not as lucky as you with a rich boyfriend.
Don’t worry about financial situation . Worry about your no life, life .Wewe ushawahi ona tajiri anaongea sana?
Mwai Kibaki of HawaiiDon’t worry about financial situation . Worry about your no life, life .
duu hadi sgr sehem ya kupita ni kwa tribe, mngekua tu eswatini tuwaelewe
View: https://x.com/SokoAnalyst/status/2046654329168257396?s=20