Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

ofcourse otherwise hujaenda shule! usifananishe Home market Arusha na vitu vya kipumbavu!
Building space is measured in m² or sq ft, gross or net and not number of floors. Wewe ndio unapaswa urudi shule ya watu wazee. Lakini tunaelewa hamjazoea ghorofa huko bongoslum.
 
we kweli fala, 🤣🤣🤣 how many scania are there? and katarama ni scania ya nchi gan? 🤣🤣
The body is what gives the bus it's name. Scania is just the engine and chassis.

So when I say Marcopolo just know I'm talking about the body.
 
The body is what gives the bus it's name. Scania is just the engine and chassis.

So when I say Marcopolo just know I'm talking about the body.
Katarama ananunua magari yake kutoka nje yakiwa complete, body za KATARAMA zinatumia kampuni inaitwa IRIZAR, you should check it up, usikariri maisha!
 
The body is what gives the bus it's name. Scania is just the engine and chassis.

So when I say Marcopolo just know I'm talking about the body.
to make your life easy according to the standard ya mabus ilopo tanzania saahv, amna business man ataweza kutumia grocery yenu
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…