Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Those faggots don't know that The pinnacle +Montave comprises of 4 tallest structures, standing on the brow of upper hill, an added advantage that elevates further to staggering heights!..... and as you enter the large Nairobi metropolis, Avic international Africa headquarters shatters yours eyes, a six Tower complex. Over the eastern side, Cytonn in 3 pairs marvels the sight....... na Bado
 
The Pinnacle project is dormant project now. Can you give us active projects. Sisi tunakuletea project watu wapo wanafanya kazi hata leo hii. Leta project active.
Engineers are at the site, the rubble has been cleared, site two shows crane parts being assembled. What do you want then?
 
Sasa hivi tunaongelea Sinza vs Nairobi by 2025. Give us active projects. Ninawauliza is pinnacle project is active or dormant?
 
Engineers are at the site, the rubble has been cleared, site two shows crane parts being assembled. What do you want then?
I want picture za watu wakiwa site this month. Ukichakachua nakulipua.
 
I want picture za watu wakiwa site this month. Ukichakachua nakulipua.
I advise you to follow keenly skyscrapercity Nairobi metropolitan thread, you will be shocked by the magnitude of projects.....
 
I advise you to follow keenly skyscrapercity Nairobi metropolitan thread, you will be shocked by the magnitude of projects.....
I don't need to. Leta link hapa. acha ushamba. Nianze kupitia msitu mkubwa wa websites wakati wewe unayejua uko hapa. Sisi tunaweka link wewe unaleta maneno.
 
I advise you to follow keenly skyscrapercity Nairobi metropolitan thread, you will be shocked by the magnitude of projects.....
Okay by 2025 new City within Dar es salaam shall born - KIGAMBONI CITY (Ptojects zinaendelea nyingi sana)

 
MWONGOZO BEACH HOUSING ESTATE KIGAMBONI - DAR ES SALAAM

 
Pinacle na montavr zitabakia kua renders tuπŸ˜€πŸ˜€
 
Two pinnacle render
Two montave renderπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Tena hio avic mumshukuru sana mchina mwekezaji
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…