joto la jiwe
JF-Expert Member
- Sep 4, 2017
- 26,111
- 46,621
May you please show us Kenya's imports from Tanzania during the same period?
May you please show us Kenya's imports from Tanzania during the same period?
That's true. However, there are very few airports in the world, let alone Africa, which have dedicated facilities to handle A380s. Very few airlines have these aircraft, and only use them on specific high-traffic routes from hub to hub. What's more, Airbus no longer produces A380s, and many of the first ones produced are being retired early because there are few routes they can be used on profitably. So, as I said, I am happy to be proven wrong, but I would be very surprised if your government dedicated the resources necessary to handle these behemoths.I believe you can see for yourself how far that plane was, it was an emergency landing, you don't wanna keep anyone near the airport in danger, in case of an explosion.
Don't you have google or chrome app in your phone?May you please show us Kenya's imports from Tanzania during the same period?
The emergency landing was because of bad weather, nothing about explosion of the plane.I believe you can see for yourself how far that plane was, it was an emergency landing, you don't wanna keep anyone near the airport in danger, in case of an explosion.
fools thought airline business is a joke.... na bado SGR
Why you only put Kenya exports without imports?, In bookeeping there must be double entries always, "Debit vs Credit", otherwise your post can't make any sense. But I know why you don't like to provide Kenya's imports from Tanzania, you know the reality.Don't you have google or chrome app in your phone?
Kameze wembe gari limeshawaka brake ya kwanza upper middle incomeContinue dreaming.
Sorry, I'm not your mother to feed you everything.Why you only put Kenya exports without imports?, In booking there must be double entries always, "Debit vs Credit", otherwise your post can't make any sense. But I know why you don't like to provide Kenya's imports from Tanzania, you know the reality.
Are you talking about the same Tanzania that belong to LDC ama Kuna ingine?Kameze wembe gari limeshawaka brake ya kwanza upper middle income
ATCL is the only airline in the entire world that has never made a profit.fools thought airline business is a joke.... na bado SGR
umenikumbusha mbali kaka mlisho ngasa ndio alifunga bao enzi izoIsitoshe sisi ndio taifa pekee EA na miongoni mwa mataifa machache Africa kucheza na taifa kubwa duniani kwenye soka na tulipata bao.View attachment 2570465View attachment 2570466
SGR Yao ishaanza kupata hasara hata before ikuwe commissioned.fools thought airline business is a joke.... na bado SGR
Najua mnaumia kwa roho zenu mbaya, biashara imewashinda kwasababu hamna akili mnataka na sisi itushinde, sisi akili kubwa [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] oneni huyu...hawa ndo great thinkers wa Tanzania
Hii picha hawatapenda.
Akili kubwa na mnashindwa na biashara?😂😂🤣Najua mnaumia kwa roho zenu mbaya, biashara imewashinda kwasababu hamna akili mnataka na sisi itushinde, sisi akili kubwa [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Dah uyu kima daily ni picha hii hii [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]