Battle: Dar es Salaam vs Nairobi

Moja ya mambo ya kipekee Tanzania ni kupata fursa adimu kuonana na Tausi wakaree adimu nchi ya watu wa "Giza" aka wazee wanjaa "Kenya".

Anaitwa: Agness Gerald








For more of her pictures click here
That's an elegant lady, i mean i love girls man, but that's an average nairobi lady man, I mean... My girlfriend looks better than that na sio kwa ubaya, ni mrembo sana. Thing is, ladies who go all the way to miss world finalists are more than just beauty but brains also. Besides they don't put on that kind of dressing on the runway unless they doing an urban outfit catwalk. So guys get this, beauty plus brains is better.
 

Attachments

Kenyan creativity at its best
 

Every girl I post on here I include reference, kindly post any girl you consider beautiful Kenyan for comparison and remember, reference is a must.

I know Kenya in clinical details, you dont have that kind of girls. Cheap butterfly like Huddah conquers the whole Kenya, while that Agnes Gerald is unknown to public.
 
Tz Prezzo earns TSh. 9,000,000/- (KSh. 430,000) .....
Same as an Mca in Kenya.

How many Mca's do we have in Kenya?
 


Rwanda ndio naweza sema iko na natural beauties wengi....hii ya Tanzania ya kuforce hapa hatutambui. and I know no Tanzanian lady can turn down the privilege of marrying a Kenyan coz wakenya ni watu wa bidii
 
[emoji115] [emoji115] [emoji115] [emoji115] [emoji115] [emoji115] [emoji115] [emoji115]
kadoda11 I am having trouble re-posting, how does one do that
me either,i don't know how to repost....ask those two guys above,they are the "reposting masters" of photos from nairobi.

they have reposted photos of nairobi a hundred times to date.
 
Moja ya mambo ya kipekee Tanzania ni kupata fursa adimu kuonana na Tausi wakaree adimu nchi ya watu wa "Giza" aka wazee wanjaa "Kenya".

Anaitwa: Agness Gerald








For more of her pictures click here
uyo dada ame stand-out....!
but how do you define beauty? must a chick be bi-racial for you to consider her beautiful though?
halafu caption yako ya kikejeli jiwekee bro. kuna wana dada kiTz wanaofanya kazi chafu huku nje kama huyu mChaga Sarah Mirabeli a.k.a Pinkyxxx wanaowakilisha Tz vilivyo lakini hatusemi
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…