barua ya wazi kwa ben saanane

barua ya wazi kwa ben saanane

sweetlady You make me a believer. You made me believe that God sends people in our life for a purpose. I thought my heart was broken for ever and it would remain shattered into pieces for the rest of my life. But God has his own ways of showing his love. He sent you in my life to heal my soul and to soothe my broken heart. Thank you for coming in my life when I was lonely and shattered. Thank you for supporting me and understanding me when no one was even willing to listen to me. You loved me and supported me when I needed it the most. Thank you for making my life extraordinary and magical. I want to grow old with you and I want to take my last breath in your arms. I am irrevocably in love with your soul…
Nicas Mtei hongera kwa kukariri novo ya judy cooper
kopi aione sweetlady........unapenda kudanganywa eh?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
sweetlady You make me a believer. You made me believe that God sends people in our life for a purpose. I thought my heart was broken for ever and it would remain shattered into pieces for the rest of my life. But God has his own ways of showing his love. He sent you in my life to heal my soul and to soothe my broken heart. Thank you for coming in my life when I was lonely and shattered. Thank you for supporting me and understanding me when no one was even willing to listen to me. You loved me and supported me when I needed it the most. Thank you for making my life extraordinary and magical. I want to grow old with you and I want to take my last breath in your arms. I am irrevocably in love with your soul…

haya ni maneno tu hata kwenye kanga yapo!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom