Askofu anamiliki HAMMER ya 250million!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wengine kazi yao kufufua misukule ya uongo!na mijitu na akili zao na hadhi zao katika jamii inashingilia na kucheza mbele ya runinga kama mitoto,hapana wengi wao wanatumia hayo makanisa kuficha maovu yao na kutafuta kuungwa mkono na jamii,ukiangalia wengi katika hayo makanisa ni watu wenye miwaa kibao,na hao utakuta ndio wamekaa viti vya mbele na malofa wanakaa nyuma,hayo makanisa ni Exclusive clubs ni sawa na zile za bilionia club katika zile picha za Kinaijeria

Ajabu iko wapi wewe?

Nenda uwaone waumini wa mtu huyu, ni watu wenye pesa zao na wanaheshimika mno katika jamii, si wale mazuzu ambao utasema labda wanadanganywa..Ni watu wenye uelewa kuliko wewe!

Nani aliyewaambia kwa Mungu wetu kuna umasikini?

Hakuna definition ya umasikini zaidi ya MENDE NA PANYA, mnataka watu wanaomtumikia Mungu aliye hai waishi na funza na Panya ndo muone wanaongea ukweli?

Acheni fikra mbofumbofu bana, mi naona sawa, ili mradi hakuna malalamiko kanisani kwake,,who are we to judge?

AH!!! nani ametoa siri yetu??? Ewe mungu muangaze huyu mtu aliyetoa siri ili waumini wasitoe tena Fungu la kumi maana watapata dhambi maradufu. Waumini wangu Endeleeni kutoa tu kwani mtumishi wa mungu anatakiwa awe kama malaika. Amen

it's almost sad as some people are praying on the weak.what these "watumishi wa mungu" are doing is nothing short of personal greed.

kwao kuvaa nguo za nusu milioni na kuendeshwa katika magari ya dola laki 2 ni njia yao ya kuficha inferiority complex yao!hawa watu wanatakiwa waombewe!kama wanafikiri kuvaa ngo za thamani kunaonesha utumishi wa mungu they are realy stuppid!some of the most successfull people in this world are using public transport,wears simple clothes.

hawa maaskofu wanaact kama PIMPS,which they probably are!!too low for them!if they think wearing expensive clothes symbolizes success then they have deep problems!deep psychological problems.

wanahitaji kuombewa hawa.

Mimi najiuliza kwanini kila Mtumishi wa Mungu anafikiria na anaishia kuanzisha kanisa lake? Hivi ni kweli kuwa kuna tofauti ya uelewa wa neno la Mungu kati yao?
Maana kama wanamuubiri Mungu Mmoja, Yesu Mmoja, wanatumia Bibilia moja, nafikiri baadhi ya makanisa madogo kama pale kwa Kakobe, Mwingira, Rwakatale, Mzee wa upako, Gwamanya, Nk walipaswa kuungana ili kutengeneza kanisa moja lenye nguvu, na waumini wengi.

Ukijiuliza kwa nini hilo halijawahi kufikirika au kufikiriwa, utagundua kuwa utata upo kwenye mgao au matumizi ya pesa za matoleo.

Wakiungana kutakuwa na accountability / kuwajibika katika matumizi ya pesa za kanisa, hivyo malengo ya mwanzilishi wa kanisa hayatafikiwa !

...kabla ya kununua hama ...angejenga kwanza lile banda analoita kanisa ambalo kila siku linahatarisha maisha ya watu wanaoweza kuangukiwa nalo,KUENEZA INJILI SEHEMU HADI ZILE DUNI..[sio mnakazania kueneza injili kwa wenye kipato tu]...,alafu akajenga shule ,hospitali ,kusaidia yatima na wahitaji ...kama neno la mungu linavosema...nilikuwa na njaa ukanilisha ,na kiu....pesa zikibaki ndio anunue HAMMER.....
Ataihitaji hiyo nyundo kupigia misele kwenye hizo projects mkuu...pengine labda ndiko alikoona aanzie....Just my thinking...:D

Hakuna gari inaitwa Hammer, lakini kuna gari inaitwa HUMMER.

Na kuna HUMMER H2,H3, na H5.
Bei za hizi haziko katika luxurious bracket, hizi ni trekta, gari za kazi.
Hivyo si kweli kuwa gari hizo utazipata kwa Millioni 250 huo ni uongo!!
Nimeweka CURRENT prices za gari hizo for your fair decision on the thread!!

H3

THE MIDSIZE SUV.
The HUMMER H3 is proof positive that good things can come in small packages. Even if you are a HUMMER. Of course, to belong to the HUMMER SUV family, you not only have to look the part, you also have to live up to the off-road 4x4 reputation that the family made famous. We're proud to say that the H3 does. Fully capable off-road. Totally comfortable on it. HUMMER 100,000-mile/5-year transferable Powertrain Limited Warranty.† OnStar‡ with 1-year Safe and Sound Plan. All standard. STARTING AT $34,135.
MI_08_Hummer_H3_Ext_3-4_Driver_Side_Front_GC01_2.jpg

H2 SUT

THE H2 SPORT UTILITY TRUCK. Half pickup, half SUV, the SUT’s bold looks, luxurious interior, and unparalleled off-road performance make it 100% HUMMER. With a host of standard features and a durable 72-inch bed, when the midgate is folded down, the SUT is as versatile as it is striking. STARTING AT $62,260*
MI_08_Hummer_H2_SUT_Ext_Overhead_Rear_GC01.jpg

Haya magari heri ununue Landcruiser VX, na spea zake utapata.
Hivyo basi aidha habari hii si kweli au huyo mtu wa Mungu katapeliwa!!!!

+ IMPORT DUTY (25%)+ EXCICE DUTY (10%) + VAT ( 18%)

About 55% Cummulative tax & Rate ya pesa ya Madafu ambayo ni 1330

Watu wangu wanaangamia kwa Kukosa Maarifa, Serikali Wezi, Viongozi wa Dini Wezi kila kitu WIZI MTUPU

THE CONTROVERSY OVER RICH PASTORS!!!

HEEEEEEEEEERE WE GOOOOOOOO! This is a very sensitive topic to myself and many others but I see on the topics needed post that the discussion has already begun.
Are Pastors too rich? Is there such a thing? Let me begin this post by stating that my father is a Pastor so I've had this discussion with many people. Needless to say I belong to a wealthy family. We work hard for our income and I know the ins and outs of congregational operations very well. So with that said…let's get to it.
For many years there has been speculation about where preachers (which is the term I'm going to use for the remainder of this post. I mean let's be real…there's way too many titles lol) get their money. I'm sure most of us have heard and in some cases experiencesd horror stories about a preacher who embezzled church donations to fund their expensive lifestyles. But what are we missing? What are the questions we are not asking ourselves? Are we the ones who are quick to judge? What makes a pastor too rich or too wealthy?
In the Bible many of God's leaders lived like Kings and Queens. God's true leaders never had to beg for bread or want for anything of this earth. Back then it was usually jealousy or sex that led to the downfall of many leaders not money. Today we see preachers driving fancy cars, living in mansions, and eating only the finest foods (none of that potted meat stuff). Many of us ask "where does all that money come from?" let's get into the financial aspect of a ministry.
Ministry Finances:
For those of you who don't know, the church is an organization. The primary purpose is to spread God's word to as many people as possible while maintaining a healthy membership. The members are asked to donate money (i.e. offering) in order for the church to be economically sustainable. Donations often go to keeping the lights and heat on, paying the rental fee or mortgage on a building, and supplies for church events. Membership plays a vital and sometimes sole part in funding. Simply put, the more members a church has the more money there is to be donated. Many churches pay their leader for his or her services. The average pastor is on a bi-weekly salary (usually not exceeding $100,000 per year) just like a regular 9-5 and is expected to put in the same amount, if not more, work. The pastor's job is very hard. He or she is expected to stay on top of messages, church events, finances, and of course dealing with "church folk" (like the 1 a.m. "pastor please pray for me I just backslid at the club" phone calls). It is not uncommon for the pastor's full duties to go unnoticed and therefore unappreciated. This results in the speculation of finances and how the church leader uses his or her hard earned money.

Take my father, Apostle Rick Daniels, for example. We relocated to Milwaukee, WI from Charleston, SC back in 1995 to join a ministry based out of Illinois. My father was to take over the Milwaukee division which was a fairly big church but faced membership declination due to the previous pastor's departure. To make a long story short, my father moved his entire ministerial staff to Wisconsin; set up shop, changed venues (which included a full renovated building) hired a full band and before you knew it membership went through the roof. By the end of 1996 we had over 600 members in our church. That year we moved into a new home, my father bought a brand new Lexus (man I miss that car) and made some family investments for our college education. But what the members didn't know is that my father was also a marketing executive at the time for Xerox Corporation and my mother was a nurse at Columbia Family Care clinic which served as a secondary income.

It wasn't long before the complaints began. Some of the members were upset about how big our home was and the car that my father drove. Some people left and some people stayed. As a pastor my father has always been candid about certain aspects of the church finances which include annual financial reports which are distributed at the beginning of each fiscal year.

How much is too much?
There are some pastors who keep it simple and there are some who go over the edge. For as long as I can remember there has been heavy controversy surrounding Bishop Darryl Hines of Christian Faith Fellowship Church in Milwaukee, WI. If you're a member or have ever visited, you may agree that the church facility is nothing short of amazing. The sanctuary seats thousands; there is a church credit union, school, and even a homeless shelter all inside one complex. Some have argued that the church is too lavish. Like the plush carpeted seating, or the lights, stage, instruments, or jumbo screen. And then there is Bishop Hines. He lives in his own gated community, he owns a fleet of luxury cars, and usually is accompanied by a bodyguard (or in church terms "armor bearer"). There have been many rumors about where the church funds come from (see some of the comments under the "New Post Needed" post). One may ask, how can I concentrate on God when there are so many bells and whistles distracting me? God question right?

Many of us may have heard of celebrity pastors like Bishop T.D. Jakes, Paul S. Morton, or Joel Osteen. These are all Millionaire preachers with books, CDs, and even publishing deals that get the word of God to millions of people worldwide…and make them a fortune at the same time.

Now that's a big church!!!
What it means to me?
Personally I don't think there is such a thing as "too much" for a person who preaches God's word. As stated before, there is so much work that goes into the organization of a church there should be some type of compensation. Who are we to set limits? Who are we to judge? What I think creates the difference (PAY ATTENTION HERE…IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING ELSE I'VE WRITTEN) is people are sensitive about giving their money to God. If you think about all of the ungodly things we spend our money on like parties, liquor, and in some cases drugs, we don't tell rappers how to live their lives, we don't tell drug dealers how to stunt, and we wouldn't dare petition to shut down the liquor store. So what makes it such a big deal when preachers buy fancy things? I'll tell you, people don't want their hard earned money, which they feel they are giving to the Lord, going to personal expenses. And when that is the case then the church members (who are the owners of the church) do in fact have the power to tell their leader how to live. That's just how it is.

So what do you think? Have you had a bad money experience with a preacher? Or are you just one of the bandwagon people who think all preachers steal money? Let me hear it.

Hivi haya mabilioni yanayochangwa kwa makanisa na waumini kama yangechagwa na kuyaelekeza katika wananchi kujiletea maendeleo katika maeneo yao wanayoishi si wangekuwa mbali sana kimaendeleo? Kuna ukweli kwamba wajinga ndiyo waliwao lakini wanaanza kuamka taratibu.

Ukitaka vita ya wenyewe kwa wenyewe itokee Tz ni Serikali itake mkaguzi mkuu wa hesabu zake(Utoh) akague mapato na matumizi makanisani. Hawataki kusikia kabisa kwamba kuna mtu anaetaka kujua uadilifu wao ktk pesa. Lakini hawa ndio walio mstari wa mbele kuhimiza viongozi wa Serikali wakaguliwe na ripoti iwekwe hadharani. Hasa yale makanisa ambayo kinisa ni la mchungaji na yeye ndio kila kitu. Yeye ni Nabii, ni mtume, ni mchungaji, ni mweka hazina, ni mwenyekiti wa baraza la wadhamini kama wapo, ni mwenyekiti kitengo chochote ndani ya kanisa kama kipo na pia yeye ni account ya kanisa.

Jamani mnataka mtumishi wa Mungu asafiri kwa gari gani? Aende kwa miguu? Mnajua hali ya barabara za kwetu huku zilivyochoka. Mtumishi wa Mungu lazima awe na gari imara ili aweze kupita hata sehemu mbovu huko vijijini - zenye matope, mashimo na makorongo - kuwaendea wanakondoo. Kwa vyovyote gari la kumfaa ni lazima liwe imara. Hammer ni moja ya magari imara. Kumbe sioni kwa nini asimiliki gari la aina hiyo ili kurahisisha utume wake. Gari hilo siyo kwa ajili ya matanuzi kama wengi mnavofikiri. Ni all weather kwa ajili ya kazi.

Tatizo lako pretty ni dogo
uroman/ulutheran/
hili ni tatizo kubwa sana na ndilo lililofanya wajanja wakakimbia na kuhamia kwenye madhabahu zilizo sahihi;najua si tatizo lako
tatizo la kuwafwata wazazi wetu bila kujua kila mtu atajibu kwa mema yake na mabaya yake;babako mamako hatojibu dhambi zako siku ya mwisho;achana na dini ya baba dini ya mama fwata sehemu utakapoponya roho yako na siku ya mwisho kuwepo kwenye ufalme wa mungu;najua unaitaji ufahamu zaidi kuelewa hili ila ni nafsi yako inaitaji kukubali kurekebishwa kuondoa laana za mabab/mababu zetu baada ya hapo unasafishwa;unachgotakiwa kufanya nenda sehemu ambayo utapenya utaokoa roho yako sikwambii uende wapi ila nimefua=rahi kati ya hao ni hayo uliyoandika;usione aibu mwombe mungu akusamehe ;utoke kwenye dini za wazazi;
ibrahim alitoka kwa babale tera ndipo alipofanikiwa usiogope kutoka dini ya babako;nakutakia maisha mema natumaini kuleta mada hapa mungu ana makusudi ya kuokoa roho zako
swala la hammer usiogope kwa ushauri usikae kwenye m,akanisa ya wachungaji wanaozoe kuomba pesa;nenda kanisa ambalo mchungaji/askofu anafundisha neno la mungu kwa akili yako na ufahamu wako bila kusukumwa na baba wala mama yako unaingia mfukoni na kumtolea mungu hiyo ndio neema tuliyo nayo;zamani tulikuwa makanisa hayo hayo tunatoa pesa kwa kulazimishwa mara makadi kibao ya nini ujenzi;jengo bila kujua ujenzi ni huo huo unajenga majengo;soma neno la mungu ndilo uzima

yohana 6:63

neno ni roho tena ni uzima

yer 1:12

nalisikiliza neno nipate kulitimiza

huyu bwana amekuwa na imani ya ajabu na ndio maana kanisani kwake akuna wajinga wanaaooomba nauli baada ya ibada kama wapo njo nikupe hammer na wewe;ukiwa na imani ukilijua neno ukaacha dhambi mungu akuwachi fwata mungu anayoitaji utaona mwenyewe;we uzinzi wewe tamaa wewe ulevi wewe shida za ndoa kwa nini umaskini usikujie na kizazi chako;tuache dhambi hammer zipo jamani zipo nasema;mi nimwona mungu wa isaka yakobo na ibrahimu na gwajima;nilikuwa pale nikaomba kwa imani gari
Asante mtumishi wa Mungu. Hili ndilo tatizo kubwa la dini hizi za asili.
Nilizikimbia kwa sababu hizo hizo. Leo wanawasakama watumishi wa Mungu aliye hai wakisaidiwa na kondoo wao, wakati wachungaji wao hawawezi hata kupeleka wana wao shule na hawako tayari kuwasaidia chochote.

Mimi najiuliza kwanini kila Mtumishi wa Mungu anafikiria na anaishia kuanzisha kanisa lake? Hivi ni kweli kuwa kuna tofauti ya uelewa wa neno la Mungu kati yao?
Maana kama wanamuubiri Mungu Mmoja, Yesu Mmoja, wanatumia Bibilia moja, nafikiri baadhi ya makanisa madogo kama pale kwa Kakobe, Mwingira, Rwakatale, Mzee wa upako, Gwamanya, Nk walipaswa kuungana ili kutengeneza kanisa moja lenye nguvu, na waumini wengi.

Ukijiuliza kwa nini hilo halijawahi kufikirika au kufikiriwa, utagundua kuwa utata upo kwenye mgao au matumizi ya pesa za matoleo.

Wakiungana kutakuwa na accountability / kuwajibika katika matumizi ya pesa za kanisa, hivyo malengo ya mwanzilishi wa kanisa hayatafikiwa !
Kanisa ni nini mkuu? unaandika kitu unajua? ebu kama unajua tuambie kanisa ni nini? angalizo: usituambie kanisa ni jengo!

Ukitaka vita ya wenyewe kwa wenyewe itokee Tz ni Serikali itake mkaguzi mkuu wa hesabu zake(Utoh) akague mapato na matumizi makanisani. Hawataki kusikia kabisa kwamba kuna mtu anaetaka kujua uadilifu wao ktk pesa. Lakini hawa ndio walio mstari wa mbele kuhimiza viongozi wa Serikali wakaguliwe na ripoti iwekwe hadharani. Hasa yale makanisa ambayo kinisa ni la mchungaji na yeye ndio kila kitu. Yeye ni Nabii, ni mtume, ni mchungaji, ni mweka hazina, ni mwenyekiti wa baraza la wadhamini kama wapo, ni mwenyekiti kitengo chochote ndani ya kanisa kama kipo na pia yeye ni account ya kanisa.
Labda kwa makanisa ya Katoriki na Lutheran lakini makanisa ya kipentekoste wako wazi kwa masuala ya pesa na wala wachungaji hawahusiki kabisa katika masuala ya pesa.

nahukumbatia ushuhuda wako kwa jina la yesu soon i will nitashuhuda ushuda wangu wa gari jipya mwaka huu

amen mpendwa mungu akatende nawe iwe kwako in jesus name
Hakuna linaloshindikana kwa Mnuu leo hii nikiangalia lile file limejaa picha za premio za japanasecar.com,autorec.jp,na website nyingine nasema mwacheni mungu aitwe Mungu ndio maana nikasema kupata Hammer na sisi tumtukuze na kumbariki mwenye hammer hakika mungu asemi uogno
Yeremai 1:12 nasikiliza neno na kutimiliza
shout uapte haki yako
Be blessed

1. I agree with everything you said except that the church members are owners of the church.
    The christian is to give to their local church, period. God's spirit should be leading on how the money gets spent.
    If either of those arn't happening the church has problems. It's God's church he'll take care of it one way or another.
    0b59676e7e4eabf3944fb6e303154217
    Comment by Sean | September 15, 2008 | Reply
  2. I do believe that all the congregation should have the liberty to give as they want to, not compelled or manipulated to give 10%. In that all the monies to the church should be used to distribute FIRST to the saints as they have a need. If a church who has gathered vast amounts from a congregation that is already struggling, then that ministry should have the good heart, love and charity to meet that need of those so that their struggle is eased.
    Some scriptures to convict you;
    Matthew 6:19-21 "Do not lay up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
    Matthew 19:21 "Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."
    Luke 12:33 "Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves purses which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near, nor moth destroys."
    1 Timothy 6:18-19 "Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed."
    Comment by Peter | March 4, 2009 | Reply
  3. Wealthy is relative. I'll just define wealthy as someone whose income ranks in the 75th percentile for their congregation.
    And keep in mind that pastors have a special tax loophole that you and I don't. They get a large portion of their salary in the form of a housing allowance which is tax free. Pretty, good right? It gets better (for them). They can also deduct their mortgage interest. So, basically, pastors pay way less than the average person in taxes. Kind of unfair, huh?
    So, why do we pay certain people a lot of money? Simple. They would not stick around if we didn't. And we want them to stay.
    Now the question I have is, do we really want as our spiritual leaders those people who only stick around whose motivation is the income that puts them into the "wealthy" bracket?
    Do we want young people considering ministry as a vocation because it pays well?
    , while still being able to write off their mortgage interest.–something just about no
    Comment by Lance | May 8, 2009 | Reply
  4. READ THE GOSPEL…..READ THE DICTIONARY…..RICH MEANS IN EXCESS…Jesus never lived above his followers
    "Pick up your cross…deny yourself"
    follow me you might not have a place to lay your head
    dont take a money purse or money with you
    Paul said money will pervert the gospel
    book of timothy…..one who wants to be a minister should not have a desire for MONEY!!!
    IN THE BOOK OF ACTS: THEY DISTRIBUTED ALL THE RESOURCES SO NOT ONE WAS IN NEED!!!! WHAT CHURCH DOES THAT?
    THE RICH HAD TO SELL THEIR PROPERTY…..HEY RICH PASTOR WHY DONT YOU SELL A FEW OF YOUR MILLION DOLLAR HOMES SO SOME POOR PEOPLE IN YOUR CHURCH CAN HAVE AS MUCH AS YOU!
    In the end times people will be lovers of money….
    Jesus took the vowel of poverty….WILL YOU MR SELF PROCLAIMED APOSTLE?
    Jesus tole the RICH GUY to give it all away to follow him….can you?
    Your all just a bunch of money hungry ****** CASHING IN ON CHRIST by manipulating weak people.

0cfbe05fb77cb4ae630af22214708ecc
    Comment by YOurCarnal | November 21, 2009 | Reply
  5. Pastors, especially the African one-will be the first to enter hell. They are truly wicked people-exploiting Jesus to make money. Jesus said he was the way. Did he hoard possessions. NO He did not. For Pastors, Christianity is a business. Let them enjoy this life-which is short. If I am given the opportunity-I will be the first to push thse people into hell.
    c1f86d5e7ec63cfb07f3a600cd75b923
    Comment by Fatahi | December 11, 2009 | Reply
  6. Many African pastors-do not understand the message of Jesus.
    This has come about-because the Europeans do not understand the psyche of Africans. Africans can be very gullible. The pastor uses his position to enslave the flock. He thinks he can exploit people-for his own ends. He does not realise that he has been given a position to lead people to the truth. Jesus wanted people to follow GOD. Corruption has set into Christianity-which ib fact is only a pagan religiion-which worships a created man. God is the creator-he can never be a man.
    c1f86d5e7ec63cfb07f3a600cd75b923
    Comment by Fatahi | December 11, 2009 | Reply
  7. pastors live in big villas while common church folks goes around having to stress and work hard. If there is a God, If there is a Jesus, then God will know and he'll judge these money seeking pastors. But it really hurts me to see them in their mansions while common folks struggle. Well? Gods will right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom