Arsenal (The Gunners) | Special Thread

"Angering Luiz, Ozil and Xhaka, delaying Europa League final plans and organising a shambolic team talk – how Emery’s reign imploded"

My piece with @David_Ornstein for @TheAthleticUK.

After Norwich, Arsenal face Brighton, West Ham United and Standard Liege. These are winnable games and Ljungberg has a chance to lift the atmosphere at a stadium which had turned toxic under Emery’s management. He comes with an in-built understanding of the smaller details, like travel logistics, which Emery did not always appreciate. To put it bluntly, he is also more popular around the training ground.

It should be noted, too, that Ljungberg enjoys a longstanding relationship with Edu, the club’s technical director, having been a team-mate of the Brazilian under Arsene Wenger. It will surely not be long before Ljungberg’s experience as an ‘Invincible’ is referenced, either by him or those around him.

Sources speak of Ljungberg’s appreciation of the culture of the club, his familiarity with the staff and the way in which Arsenal like to view themselves as an institution. Much like it was when Solskjaer joined United, there is something to be said for a coach who can simply make a training ground a happier place to be. That should be easy enough for Ljungberg. The rest might be considerably more challenging.

IMG_20191129_170225.jpeg
IMG_20191129_170830.jpeg
IMG_20191129_170207.jpeg

Tujiandae kushuhudia Arsenal sasa itashinda mechi zake mfulilizo.

Kocha mpya anapoingia kwenye timu wachezaji wanajitahidi kucheza kwa hari, kujituma na viwango vya juu kumshawishi kocha kubaki 1st eleven na wale wachezaji waliokuwa wanakaa benchi wapewe nafasi ya kuingia kikosi cha kwanza.

Baada ya muda wachezaji wanarejea kwenye viwango vyao halisi. Kuweni makini msije mkatoa boko kama la man u walimwamini care taker.
Hao ni man u , mbona caretaker wengine walifanya vzr jumla ,

#YES UNAI OUT IN OUR CLUB NAFIKIRI NI FURAHA YA WALIO HITAJI HILI

Kuondoka kwa huyu ni mwanzo wa safari nyingine nafikiri tumeanza maisha ambayo hatukuwahi kuishi kutimua manager kwa muda mfupi miezi 18 tu

#Win less run ilikuwa haikubaliki kabisa nafikiri ndio iliyofanya senior figure kuchukua maamuzi kwa mustakabali wa team

Kocha mpya akija ,hata huyu #interim #manager tunahitaji team irudishe #value yake pia irudishwe pia #identity kiuchezaji iwepo.

haya ni matamanio yangu makubwa kwa sasa na ya msingi zaidi

Kocha mpya ni vizuri pia lakini mipango stahiki ni swala la muhimu zaidi kikosini kujenga ubora unaohitajika siwezi jua exactily anakuja nani bali ni tetesi tu zilizopo lakini tufanye uchaguzi sahihi sio bora uchaguzi tutaumia tena .

Tactics

philosophy

formations nzuri ndio msingi wa mafanikio popote pale tusubir tuone kipi kitajiri

COYG

Kipindi wenger yupo madarakani niliwah kuandika humu kwamba akifukuzwa timu itanyooka tu maana yeye alikua ana mizizi atakayekuja hatokua na mizizi. Ndio leo kimejitokeza huyu mwehu kafukuzwa. Na yeyote atakayezingua afukuzwe tu. Tatzo lilikuwa wenger. Wengne watakaokuja wote ni wepesi.

Ljungberg will be allowed to form his own coaching staff, which is expected to be outlined on Saturday and could see the surprise inclusion of another former playing colleague, Gilberto Silva, who lives in London. [@guardian]

£12m inatosha kumng'oa Rodger

Mokbel: Sportsmail understands Rogers is an early favourite for the role. Arsenal will have to pay 12m in compensation to get him. Arsenal want to replace sacked Unai Emery with a manager in the mould of charming legendary former boss Arsene Wenger.

A letter of thanks to Arsenal

29 Nov 2019

The following is a message from Unai Emery:

It has been an honour to be the Arsenal head coach.

To all the fans, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping me to understand and feel the greatness of Arsenal. To all of you who have supported us from every corner of the globe, all of you who have come to the Emirates, all of you who have waited in the rain and cold just to greet me after a game. I want to tell all of you that I have worked with passion, with commitment and with effort.

I would have liked nothing more than to have achieved better results for you.

I also want to send a message of gratitude to all Arsenal employees for the way they have treated me. The greatness of Arsenal is in every director, executive, employee, assistant and volunteer.

In particular, I want to highlight Ivan Gazidis, who welcomed me to the club, and Raul Sanllehi, Edu and Vinai Venkatesham for their respect, companionship and help. Until the very last minute I have been treated with honour and honesty. And of course, I send my sincere gratitude to the Kroenke family, for their trust.

It has been a year and a half full of emotions, of great moments and some other more bitter ones, but not a single day has gone by without me stopping to think about how lucky I have been to work for this club with these players and their professional and personal qualities.

They have always honoured the shirt they wear. They deserve your support.

I had already experienced a lot in football, but I have enjoyed and learned a lot in England, in the Premier League, about respect for professionals and about the purity of football.

My best wishes always.

COYG

IMG_20191129_230303_088.jpeg

Ian Dennis (BBC REPORTER)

Arsenal are interested in Mauricio Pochettino but he’s likely to wait to assess his options. Belgium Manager Roberto Martinez will fancy Arsenal but Wolves boss Nuno Espírito Santo will not be a front runner #afc #wwfc

Freddie akiwa U23 alipendelea kutumia 4-3-3 au 4-2-3-1

Hivo kuelekea mechi ya Jumapili

I predict atatumia 4-2-3-1

Akiwatumia

Leno Chamber holding luiz KT, huku eneo la midfield tunatarajia Kurudishwa kwa LT11 , na Xhaka

Eneo la Attacking Akiwatumia Ozil kama namba 10 , Rw Pepe , CF lacazette na LW auba

Allegri & Pochettino would likely command a salary in-excess of £10m-per-year, as will as substantial transfer funds, while Rodgers has around £12.5m left on his existing Leicester deal & the club’s owners would almost certainly demand full compensation. [Mail] #afc

Back
Top Bottom