Am I being unreasonable? ...ushauri please!

Ps
Anyhow I guess I have some serious thinking to do, maana so far it seems im the crazy one !
Well, it's not CRAZY... I had to break up with a guy I really loved for my career... but because nilichukua muda kufikiria I never regret it, and we are still friends. he moved on with his life, met somebody saw marriage as an achievement in itself, he loved and married her.
Na mimi I moved on with mine, met somebody who supports me in my career, I felt in love with him and we got married...
What you need to do is to chose carefully, and to be sure it is the BEST thing to do. choice yako isiwe reaction kwake eti sababu kakataa kubadili mawazo basi na wewe unazira.

Mwali
I guess I could do that, but cost wise its not the best option. Ila n what's bothering me most is mwanaume gani anayetoa ultimatum kwaajili ya mwaka tu............................. Duh jamani si ndio kunyanyasika kwenyewe huku!!!

ni bora utumikie mapenzi na kazi kuliko kutumikia pesa. suala la cost, lisikuumize, rudi funga ndoa nenda kamalizie unachofanya, tena ukizingatia yeye ndo anasisitiza, inamaana anaweza hata achangie gharama kama si kubeba zote, si mpenzi , mume mtarajiwa eti eeh!!!!!!
kuhusu mwanamme gani anashindwa kuvumilia mwaka, hapa unakosea mama. ni kama nikuulize mwanamke gani unashikilia mwanamme wakati upo mbali , kwani huko uliko hakuna mabwana?. ni mapenzi. ktk mapenzi hususani pale tunapozungumzia ndoa , muda ni kitu muhimu sana.

tafakari, usikilize moyo wako amua. kumbuka tu unayoamua yatamuathiri na huyu unae mwita mpenzi wako. so unaamua kwa ajili ya nafsi mbili

Nemo, msome Boss vizuri.
Tatizo ya reactions za tit for tat ni kwamba mwenzio has a plan... and he thought of it throughout kabla ya kukuletea ultimatum.
But the question is, what is your plan? usiwahi kutoa maamuzi, plan strategically, make sure that you have a viable plan B before you call A a day.

RussianRoulette
It is possible as the boss decuded, kuwa he maybe subortaging me,! Wanaume wenyewe hawa wa siku hizi who knows! Currently I dont have any plan b, but had you asked me this AM I would have said i'll be darned if Im forced to re-arrange mylife because of some Man..................Duh...................Ila reading comments za wadau, has me cornered

Ps

I guess I just dont do well with ultimatums or men exerting their will on my life!

RussianRoulette
It is possible as the boss decuded, kuwa he maybe subortaging me,! Wanaume wenyewe hawa wa siku hizi who knows! Currently I dont have any plan b, but had you asked me this AM I would have said i'll be darned if Im forced to re-arrange mylife because of some Man..................Duh...................Ila reading comments za wadau, has me cornered

Ps

I guess I just dont do well with ultimatums or men exerting their will on my life!

Nemo Nemo Nemo my dear....I dont know what to tell you about this whole issue. In blue: it is very likely you will end up without a partner somebody to call your own if you keep on holding to that and all this kind of attitude.

I have one simple question: do you love him?

Those kinda sayings aren't supposed to be taken literally. If you take them literally then you must be incredibly stupid.

To me, a saying like that simply means that if the two of you really really love each other then the possibility of finding a resolution to whatever the problem is, is far greater than parting ways.

Successful romantic relationships do require a lot of give-and-take between both parties. If it's one way or the highway, chances are the relationship is doomed.

And any grown ass man or woman knows that love doesn't pay the bills, put food on the table, etc. etc.

Bwa'Nchuchu

Sasa mbona matusi? We toa ushauri and dont get emotional!!

PS
Ushauri wenye matusi mara nying unakuwa una-loose validity yake.......#justsayin

RussianRoulette

Ps

Sometimes the ultimatums are just to shake you and see your reaction and how good will you be able to stand on your decisions...just saying thou..but still you have to consider his feelings as well if you had made him wait for that long i think it not wise and good to keep the poor guy in a waiting lane again..think of his feelings..time and other things he has devoted to you..yes he might have plan B and at the same time he's reminding you on what you two had agreed..btw all the best hope it doesn't turn out to be the end of the road..

Nemo Nemo Nemo my dear....I dont know what to tell you about this whole issue. In blue: it is very likely you will end up without a partner somebody to call your own if you keep on holding to that and all this kind of attitude.

I have one simple question: do you love him?

JS
Duh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yaani that is exactly what my sister said....as for your other question, I guess I do love him but regardless love shouldnt be the reason to make one forego their life long dreams. Should it?

Bwa'Nchuchu

PS
Ushauri wenye matusi mara nying unakuwa una-loose validity yake.......#justsayin

Wala hujatukanwa hapo! Hiyo "you" ni collective you na sio "you" kama wewe Nemo as a person. Umenipata?

And no one is getting emotional here. Nadhani umenisoma vibaya tu.

Mwali
I guess I could do that, but cost wise its not the best option. Ila n what's bothering me most is mwanaume gani anayetoa ultimatum kwaajili ya mwaka tu............................. Duh jamani si ndio kunyanyasika kwenyewe huku!!!

Hahahah eti kunyanyasika!!! Mwanakwetu huoni kuwa we ndo wamnyanyasa mwenzio?? Mi naona tatizo sio kusubiri huo mwaka mwingine........issue ni kwamba wamdisappoint mwenzio na wampunguzia imani kabisa! And the answer here is yes......you are being unreasonable, unajifikiria wewe saana na mipango yako ila mwenzako humfikirii kivile....pia neither do you think of both of you!!! Na ndo maana watoa sababu zako halafu wataka mwenzio azipokee tu rather thinking of compromise!!

JS
Duh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yaani that is exactly what my sister said....as for your other question, I guess I do love him but regardless love shouldnt be the reason to make one forego their life long dreams. Should it?
Nemo...Ohooo please come on..."You Guess"???

Pole, may be katumia bila kujua litakugusa.

But, that word, invokes my ancestors too.

Bwa'Nchuchu

PS

Sometimes the ultimatums are just to shake you and see your reaction and how good will you be able to stand on your decisions...just saying thou..but still you have to consider his feelings as well if you had made him wait for that long i think it not wise and good to keep the poor guy in a waiting lane again..think of his feelings..time and other things he has devoted to you..yes he might have plan B and at the same time he's reminding you on what you two had agreed..btw all the best hope it doesn't turn out to be the end of the road..

The finest

Lakini its not like Im doing this on purpose.Na pia at our age, habari za kutingishiana viberiti I'd think zinatakiwa ziwe zimesha pita. What good will it do him, if im to drop everything and go be with him while inside Im seething with anger and resentment? I mean all I hear is do I love, him do I love him, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in the same token if he does love me why can't he wait? What is 1 year aka 12 months?

Nemo...Ohooo please come on..."You Guess"???

The finest

Cmon..................i guess as in "am not sure", and before you jump on my unresonable crazy self (lol) , I'm not sure because love is subjective. In my own way I do love him but as for JS' definition of what love entails I can't tell for sure

Mwali
Yawezekana naye anajiuliza maswali kama hayo! Binafsi nakubaliana na mwali, unaposema itakukost bado nakataa, using'ang'anie harusi ya gharama kubwa!

yes, huwa linaniuwa kabisa mtu akilitumia kwangu.

lakini, tunatumia maneno tofauti nimegundua.

Ukichagua maneno binafsi binafsi bila kuzingatia muktadha matokeo yake ndiyo kupokea kitu tofauti na vile kilivyokusudiwa!

Wala hujatukanwa hapo! Hiyo "you" ni collective you na sio "you" kama wewe Nemo as a person. Umenipata?

And no one is getting emotional here. Nadhani umenisoma vibaya tu.

Bwa'Nchuchu
My dear ,If you felt you have to explain the difference between "you" collective and whatnot, then its obvious that you.......................

Note:
Too much defensiveness its a sign of................................ #justsayin

The finest

Lakini its not like Im doing this on purpose.Na pia at our age, habari za kutingishiana viberiti I'd think zinatakiwa ziwe zimesha pita. What good will it do him, if im to drop everything and go be with him while inside Im seething with anger and resentment? I mean all I hear is do I love, him do I love him, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in the same token if he does love me why can't he wait? What is 1 year aka 12 months?

The finest

Cmon..................i guess as in "am not sure", and before you jump on my unresonable crazy self (lol) , I'm not sure because love is subjective. In my own way I do love him but as for JS' definition of what love entails I can't tell for sure
Nemo stop being difficult and stubborn...lol..

Back
Top Bottom