This may sound odd to you all especially coming from Mchungaji.
Someone forwarded me the email and I am curious since when have we Tanzanians become consious about Tabia Njema na Utamaduni?
Look at us, promiscuity is a norm, infidelity, phonication, adultery, sodomy, nyumba ndogo and others are just daily ingidients of our lives.
we have majungu left and right, being at home, mtaani and now since technology is supreme, we can read each and everything online through high speed information sharing circles, hence uzabizabina!
if one does not desire to visit Utamu, then do not open Utamu or read about Utamu. Once you cross the threshold and peek to see what picture is in or what story is in, then you have validated and joined the group and do nott waste time preaching morals or claiming tunajiaibisha.
Just because it is about sexuality, does not mean that we are saints, unafiki mwingi, just like how in jukwaa la siasa we will makefalse allegations without facts at hand that Liyumba anasambaza ukimwi, or so and so is gay!
It appears the progression of Watanzania into tabloid mentality is catching majority of us off guarded and our natural and first reaction is to insinuate preaching morals while if we were ask to cast the first stone, we will all walk away shamefully.
I am not condoning what Utamu is doing, neither condemning what is taking place at website, since it serves me no interest to see the pictures or to read the stories written (umbeya),thus I am not affected and do not expect to be plastered in the website, since I live my life the best that I could and free from the tabloid junk of gossip or character.