Success Is Easy, but so Is Neglect
People have asked me how I became successful when, at the same time, many of the people I knew did not. The answer is simple: The things I found to be easy to do, they found to be easy not to do. I found it easy to set the goals that could change my life. They found it easy not to. I found it easy to read the books that could affect my thinking and my ideas. They found that easy not to. I found it easy to attend classes and seminars, to get around other successful people. They said it probably really wouldn't matter. They neglected to do the basic, easy things that I made priority.
The main reason most people are not doing as well as they could and should can be summed up in a single word: neglect. Because it is not for a lack of money-banks are full of money. It is not for the lack of opportunity-America, and much of the free world, continues to offer the most unprecedented and abundant opportunities in the last 6,000 years of recorded history. It is not for the lack of books-libraries are full of books, and they are free. It is not our schools-classrooms are full of good teachers. We have plenty of ministers, leaders, counselors and advisors to guide us. Everything we would ever need to become rich and powerful and sophisticated is within our reach.
by Jim Rohn
Je kwa kipato chako cha sasa itakuchukua muda gani kumiliki Gari nzuri (hadi Tsh 150M) na nyumba nzuri (hadi Tsh 700M) ya ndoto yako? pasio kuiba au ufisadi au escrow. nilipiga hesabu, mshahara wangu ulikuwa Tsh 684,000 Gross, Iwapo nitaliwa kama ilivyo ingenichukua miezi 1242 sawa na miaka 103, je nitakuwa wapi muda huo nami natamani kuishi maisha mazuri sasa? (Ki ukweli nawe pia watamani kuishi maisha mazuri, kuwa na gari zuri na si bora gari, kuwa na nyumba nzuri na si bora nyumba)
"Whatever the mind of man can CONCEIVE and BELIEVE it can ACHIEVE".
It's CONFIRMED! You can own your dream car and dream house in less than 3 years, more people to get their cars this year, starts with this Sat 31st, at Blue pearl Hotel from 11am, come and find out how you too can achieve your dream in less than 3yrs, attendance is by invitation, are you interested? just PM will give you the logistics,
Come, Be inspired, Be motivated, and Be fired up