Uingereza: Waziri Mkuu Boris Johnson ajiuzulu rasmi

mawaridi

Aug 30, 2015
Borris.jpg

Boris Johnson aliyekuwa Waziri Mkuu wa Uingereza ametangaza rasmi kujiuzulu

Bwana Johnson amesema alijaribu kuendelea kuwa madarakani na inamuuma kuona hataweza kumalizia mipango yake aliyojiwekea.

Boris Johnson amesema kuwa inamuuma kupoteza kazi bora kabisa katika Dunia

Boris Johnson ataendelea kuhudumu kwenye nafasi hiyo mpaka chama chake cha Conservative kitapochagua kiongozi mpya wa chama

====================

Boris Johnson has announced his resignation as prime minister after less than three years in Number 10, saying: "No one in politics is remotely indispensable."

Speaking from Downing Street, he thanked the millions of people who voted Conservative at the last election, and said the reason he fought so long to remain in office was because "I thought it was my job, my duty and my obligation to you".

He said he had tried to persuade his cabinet it would be "eccentric" to change prime minister now, but added "I regret not to have been successful in those arguments" and that it was "painful not to see it through".

Mr Johnson said the process to appoint a new leader would begin now, with a timetable set out next week.

Addressing the British public, he said: "I want you to know how sad I am to be giving up the best job in the world, but them's the breaks."

SOURCE: Sky News

Yametimia,

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will reportedly resign, according to local media, ending an unprecedented political crisis over his future.

Source : 9 News Australia

Back
Top Bottom