Tanzania, I miss you


ya kwanza I guess is just a Mango Smoothly. Not too sure what else is in there.
ya pili I think is a Greek yogurt with blue berry and raspberry. I love peaches
those strawberry will be really nice if you dip them in a chocolate source. Little bit unhealthy
but very yammy. so far i have lost 5kg. I need to loose another 5kg then i will be very happy 🙂
again thanks for the useful poster.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
afrodenzi

You're right about the food.

Jaribu pia Yoga. Hata mara moja kwa wiki ukifanya breathing exercises.

.



Umejaribu video exercise za Tracy Anderson?
Ni simple. Zinahitaji kiti na dumbells ndogo. 30 minutes a day.
Her exercises works BiG TIME!

You can do it! Best of luck.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Waooo thank you.
huwa ninfanya boxing classes, swimming na asubuhi
huwa nina bike ndani lakini (Natumia exercise bike)

Sijawahi kujaribu Yoga. huwa nina meditate lakini.
ngoja niangalie kama huyu Tracy Anderson kama ana app.
nitai download. Thanks a lot .
 
Last edited by a moderator:



Jamani, jamani, jamani.

Yaani hapo mwake sana
 

Similar Discussions

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…