That's the dumbest,most ignorant statement I've seen/heard in a few days!
How dare you be in a position to accuse Sheikh Mohammed Said of the very things that you are standing unbeknownst and gullible to the reality of the very things that has shape you during your entire life!?
As expected too,your argument/"research" is logically invalid on so many levels.
Consequently,I can't take your argument seriously as I'm pretty sure that you don't have credibility nor posses the intelllect which is paramount when dealing with that kind of work/research...I know you wouldn't be able even to substantiate,establish or even defend your own "facts"/methodology,statistics,resources etc.
Well,I respect your last statement though...but to suggest that Sheikh Mohammed Said is here to downplay Nyerere's role/legacy or extinguish him out of history,is out of authenticity!
Sheikh Mohammed Said is a reputable and well known Historian,Scholar,Author,Thinker and his descriptions/writtings are based upon historical records,manuscripts,thorough researches coupled with his family background and historical connection/s moulded with personal reflections.
So who the fact are you Mr!?...just some wannabe huh!?
I'm sorry if you don't like my honest but to be fair I don't like your primitive attitude and I hate your LIES!!
Ahsanta.