General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY

JF Prefixes:

Immersed in yoga, he would abandon all things, rapt in meditation. Possessed of great energy of mind, he has no desire for anything that excites the five senses. The wise man, withdrawing his...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
"To change your life first change your picture." That is the essence of learning tarot. You may ask what is tarot? A tarot It is collection of pictures that gives meaning or states of our...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
After Good sex sometimes you tend to get cold feet and seek for any contraceptive way to avoid pregnancy because of the responsibilities after, not ready, family circumstance and the easy way is...
1 Reactions
12 Replies
“I am driving a black car, it’s not mine. I safely park it, then I go somewhere not far from there, to get some stuffs, I get back then find it stuck in the mud. I ask for some help, then several...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
As an African woman, I understand the importance of discussing career aspirations. In many parts of Africa, there can be challenges and limitations when it comes to pursuing career goals. However...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
Growing up, I was told that a girl is like a white sheet. A small dot on the sheet is no longer considered beautiful. I was told to abstain from boys throughout my adolescence. You grow up being...
2 Reactions
31 Replies
Unleash Your Hidden Potential: Break Free from the Saboteur Within Wrestling with Your Inner Critic Have you ever felt like your own worst enemy, caught in a cycle of self-doubt and missed...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
Bhutan Live The India-Bhutan Foundation, a beacon of cooperation between the neighboring countries of India and Bhutan, has recently announced a call for proposals from organizations seeking...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
World Earth Day is such an important occasion, and this year's theme, "Planet vs. Plastic," really highlights the impact of plastic pollution on our environment. It's fascinating to think about...
1 Reactions
3 Replies
Mona Lisa Sings with AI’s Touch: The Future of Voice Synthesis The iconic Mona Lisa, a masterpiece of the Renaissance, has been brought to life through AI. Microsoft’s VASA-1 technology animates...
2 Reactions
9 Replies
Parenthood is a beautiful yet often chaotic journey. Amidst the tantrums, bedtime battles, and never-ending laundry, it's easy to feel overwhelmed. But there's a powerful tool that can offer...
0 Reactions
2 Replies
In the chaotic dance of daily life, simplicity is often the key to finding balance and peace. One valuable life pro tip is to embrace the art of simplifying. It's not just about decluttering...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
I don't think so, sometimes challenges you have to face could be really harsh, What do you know about Fatema Dewji, Genuinely this is based on my opinion. Following dreams, ambitions is usually...
4 Reactions
24 Replies
Once upon a time in a quaint village nestled between the mountains and the sea, there lived a young girl named Maya. Maya was known for her adventurous spirit and her insatiable curiosity about...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Today we are diving deep int the ocean of history of how powerful Women are, Not for a privilege factor but we could start with the French Revolution on year 1700's, Marie Antoinette, The Queen...
1 Reactions
2 Replies
TLDR – Causing suffering and death on other conscious beings makes you grow old and die. Refrain from causing suffering and death and you can make yourself immortal. And just to clarify, I do mean...
2 Reactions
34 Replies
5K Views
Iran unleashed a barrage of missiles and drones on April 13, 2024 targeting Israel in retaliation for April 1’s suspected Israeli strike on its consulate in Damascus, which killed 13 people. It is...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
My biggest worry is protecting the worry for my child in her deep dreams in a world so big where darkness may creep. Not just strangers people, but also those close by, neighbors, relatives, and...
1 Reactions
0 Replies
Hey Ladies... I get we feel down a lot, pre menstrual mood swings, hormones imbalance causing mental breakdown with all type of drama revolving around. Sometimes you're just tired with all other...
2 Reactions
0 Replies
I think it's truly funny when men say we are pregnant, and don't know the hormones acting up, random food cravings, pain, sleepless nights and body discomfort.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Back
Top Bottom