General Discussions

General discussions. A place to discuss about anything as long as it abides by the Forum Rules. ENGLISH ONLY
The Kenya Medical Research Institute (Kemri) has reported a high rate of gonorrhea infections among Nairobians. Gonorrhea is a sexually transmitted infection caused by the bacterium Neisseria...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Nimekuwa nikiona picha za familia mbalimbali na pale ambapo mmoja wao ana sura au mwili usioumbika vizuri unakuta karibu watoto wotee wanafana na yule mbovu, na yule mzuri anakuwa hajaambulia...
1 Reactions
5 Replies
Wakuu mi ni Mtanzania pekee ambae mpaka sasa hivi ukiniuliza faida kuu 5 za Muungano wa Tanzania na Zanzibar ntakujibu moja kuwa ni kuimarisha usalama wa Tanganyika na Zanziba. Ila ni muda sasa...
3 Reactions
14 Replies
DEFINITION Alcohol poisoning is a serious — and sometimes deadly — consequence of drinking large amounts of alcohol in a short period of time. Drinking too much too quickly can affect your...
0 Reactions
3 Replies
7 Most Common Waterborne Diseases (and How to prevent them). Community Health Water-Borne Diseases Each year, waterborne diseases afflict hundreds of millions of...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
Justice in Practice A Michigan judge found himself in the news recently because of the violation of a courtroom rule—and what happened next. Judge Raymond Voet has long had a policy forbidding...
0 Reactions
1 Replies
Hello good morning peoples. Are you in social media platforms, Showcasing your business? How loud are shouting there? Or you are there just to keep up with the utandawazi thing? You have to...
1 Reactions
4 Replies
Habarini za usiku, Siku za hvi karibuni nimekua nikijiuliza sana hili swali, hasa nnapoona watu wanaendesha maisha yao comfortable wakidrive magari, kumiliki majumba na mambo mengine kama hayo...
2 Reactions
12 Replies
Wadau, hususan TFDA (The Tanzania foods and drugs authority), ni kwa muda mrefu nimekuwa na tashwishi ya kutaka kujua kuhusu madawa/virutubisho (fortifications) zinazotiwa na wasagaji katika unga...
0 Reactions
13 Replies
Using English as the language of instruction at all levels of education in Tanzania would bring many benefits to students, teachers, and the country as a whole. Firstly, using English as the...
4 Reactions
19 Replies
Let me get this straight about COVID-19 vaccines: 1. Big Pharma are rushing the vaccines to market. 2. The FDA and other approval organizations are rushing approval. 3. These vaccines have not...
37 Reactions
917 Replies
81K Views
Wajuzi wa mambo haya tafadhali naomba mwongozo wenu. Ni mbinu gani watu hutumia kuhamia US na nchini nyingine kama hiyo.
0 Reactions
0 Replies
[emoji838] Sometimes I start doing an evaluation of my life. [emoji838] On one of those times, I came across the story of the driver Michael Shumacher. [emoji838] When I studied his resume as an...
3 Reactions
3 Replies
1K Views
Habari, Hopefully all of you are doing well. I want to ask you guys a big question why? well, there are over 400 religion around the world of which some are christians, Hinduism, Buddhism...
2 Reactions
34 Replies
The Power of Perspective: Reframing a Falling Apart Life as an Opportunity for Change [/URL] Jakob Madsen Have you ever experienced a time in your life when everything seemed to be falling apart...
2 Reactions
4 Replies
As I sit here reminiscing, I thought I'd share with you 23 important lessons and words of wisdom that I'll be keeping top of mind as we usher in the new year (feel free to save and share with...
0 Reactions
0 Replies
First, I want to introduce myself. My name is Emilian, I am eighteen years old, I'm from America and I am currently in Arusha, staying with a friend. The area of Arusha I am staying is North of...
0 Reactions
16 Replies
Everyone in this world wants to make it in life know matter their gender or condition. Without money, you will suffer in this world because you will lack all social amenities and if care is not...
4 Reactions
11 Replies
  • Redirect
Wakuu, nafikiria kufungua biashara ya vipodozi, maeneo ya msamvu morogoro, mtaji wangu ni mil 20, naombeni ushauri, na namna yakupata business plan
0 Reactions
Replies
Views
Banking, Have you ever looked at how much money you give your bank every year? This doesn’t just include the commission you pay your bank for commission and not to mention those dreaded overdraft...
0 Reactions
9 Replies
Top Bottom