Tangazo Maalum: Mradi wa Kazi Majuu!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohhhhh!DECI!
ME SINA KAZI DOLA 300 NAPATA WAPI?HIVI HAWA WATU WANATUONAJE AU WANAFIKIRI HATUJUI NDUGU ZETU WANAVYOISHI HUKO MBELE?EEEH?
HAKUNA UTU!WANATAKA KUSAIDIA WAJE HUKU KUNA KILIMO KWANZA,TUKAJENGE UCHUMI WAO TENA KWA KUWACHANGIA DOLA 300.MH HUU UMASKINI AU NDIO NDOTO HUJAENDA MAJUU WE SI MJANJA EEEH.!
WANAJAMII KUKIMBIA MATATIZO HAKUTA TUSAIDIA CHONDE TUGANGAMALE.
NA NYIE MLIOKO HUKO MBELE MSEME UKWELI MTUAMBIE,MAANA MBONA WABONGO WAKO HUKO KAZI KUOSHA VIOO VYA MAOFISI ,.JAMANI NDO KAZI ZA KUCHANGIA DOLA 300?

JAMANI ENOUGH IS ENOUGH TUJIFUNZE!

USHAURI WANGU KUNA WABONGO WA KUTOSHA SANA HUKO MAJUU!WAWAPE WAO ILI KUSIWE NA GHARAMA YA PASPORT NA MBWEMBWE ZA KINGEREZA.

Nimeshaandaa makaratasi yangu mkuu FMES.....wakuu tuwe na subira $300 sio pesa nyingi mmeshaambiwa mkizipoteza mtaarudishiwa.....

nyie wa majuu ndio mnaatubania naa sie tusije kula humbuger,mapizza,chicken naa mzaga zagaa ya Mc donald na KFC

Nimeshaandaa makaratasi yangu mkuu FMES.....wakuu tuwe na subira $300 sio pesa nyingi mmeshaambiwa mkizipoteza mtaarudishiwa.....

nyie wa majuu ndio mnaatubania naa sie tusije kula humbuger,mapizza,chicken naa mzaga zagaa ya Mc donald na KFC

teh teh teh..nadhani kazi zinazokufaa zipo kwa wataliani na wagiriki..teh teh ..

utajiju

sample scam

Hello,
Thanks for patronizing our services. Below are the answers to the most frequent ask questions
Present Occupation(If retired or Student). ..... YOU SHOULD IDENTIFY YOUR OCCUPATION BY YOURSELF FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING : STUDENT, EMPLOYED .WORKER, SELF EMPLOYED AND UNEMPLOYED

You can use the following to answer the rest questions
QUESTION When do you intend to arrive in The US
ANSWER .... 28/01/06

QUESTION :At what address will you stay in the US .
ANSWERS : UESA Guest House ,4074 W. Fairview Ave. 83706 Boise, Idaho, United States.
QUESTION: Name and Telephone Numbers of persons in US who you will be staying with or visiting for Tourism or business .
Answer.... Universal Employment solution Agency telfax +1 (208) 361-2240
QUESTION .How long do you intend to stay in the US?.
ANSWER ...10 years

QUESTION : Who will pay for your trip?
ANSWER...North American organisatioon for Migration(NOM)
QUESTION : .Do you intend to work in the US .
ANSWER : yes
QUESTION: PURPOSE OF YOUR TRIP TO THE US
ANSWER..I am making this trip to benefit from the UESA 2005 programme ( employment Programme)

Which ever question you could not answer, you should leave it blank so that we can always refill them for you. The most important thing is your passport photograph attached to the form and your signature on the forms.
Thanks
Barrister Wendy

Wakuu,
Ama kweli ninaweza kusema wengi waliochangia hapa kupinga hii issue sio high risk takers. Thats why mko kwenye kazi au shuughuli mlizonazo.

Mkuu FMES, the high risk takers utawajua tuu. Wataaply and they will be ready for any consequense. Na hao risk takers huwa wanafanya calculations. Mimi nami ni risk taker. I dont need a lot of infos for me to take up a risk. Nafanya assessment ya haraka haraka then i take up an opportunity.

Kwa mfano, kuna kipindi nilipoteza $2,000 kwa kuwa nilirisk then ikala kwangu. Lakini kuna kipindi nilirisk nikagain $7,500. So all in all inategemea mwenyewe uko katika level gani ya kurisk. so if you cant risk then mwache mwenye ku-risk apambane.

Hata DECI, mimi nina rafiki yangu ambaye alifaidika sana na DECI mpaka kesho huwezi kumconvince DECI ni kitu kibaya maana amenunua coster (bus) because of that. Lakini kuna mwingine amefilisika kutokana na DECI. So it is all about risking.

Ukitambua kuwa ila mtu awe tajiri in one way or another someone else anakuwa maskini, then utarealise this world is all about risking.

Mkuu FMSE wewe wape wanaotaka wakiingia sawa, wasipotaka sawa lakini mimi naona nia yako ni njema. Kwani mbona kuna watu wengi tuu wanatumiwa emails za kitapeli then wasijiingize tuuu. It is up to them to assess the level of risk. Hata baishara mtu huwa anafanya moja badala ya nyingine depending of the level of risk and return assessment. Na assessment yenyewe si lazima iwe positive.

Pengine hata nchi yetu iko ilivyo because watu wake wengi hawakuandaliwa kuwa risk takers. Even ufisadi unainvolve about risk taking.

Risk = UTHUBUTU
Umezungumzia risk taking attitudes, lakini nina shaka kama risk taking huwa inakuwa hivi. Hii inaonyesha dhahiri unachanganya vitu. Risk taking taking huwa inakuwa associated na information discloser. Sio kwamba unatoa pesa hujui unampa nani, ukifikiria aspect ya unemployment in advanced economies unaona hali ni mbaya. Nchi yenye level ndogo ya unemployment kwa sasa ni the Netherlands nayo ni 3.3, na average ya EU ni roughly 10%. Kwahiyo Ulaya hakuna kazi na watu wanadanganya. Hii risk unayoiona si calculated. In no way, unaweza ukaasign probabiliy ya success na failure. Ukijitahidi saana prob ya failure ni 100% na success ni 0% anzia hapo ndio upate chances. Kama ni std dev na variance ni balaa maana value ipo very far from the mean (haionekani maana yake).
Watz tusidanganyike hakuna short cut ya hivi kwenye maisha, kwahili hapana kabisa. Kazi inahitaji upfront fees????

*WHY SHOULD I PURCHASE THE REGISTRATION / APPLICATION FORM FROM THE ZONAL OFFICE AND NOT DIRECT FROM THE HEAD QUARTERS*

We have received lots of questions on why should payments be made to the zonal offices and why should the zonal office instead of the head offices issue reference file numbers.
This program is designated to assist, protect and improve the welfare of Refugees and citizens of third world countries around the world. Formally, this program had being presided or rather, administered by the international Head Office or Headquarters but we later found out that the purpose for this program was not met.

The opportunity was not getting direct to those who needed it most. Most citizens ........ and other immigrants .........were applying for their families and friends who are back home in their respective native countries, thereby making it very difficult for the refugees and citizens of third world nations who have no friends or families in the.......not to benefit from the program. There were lot of people in Africa, Asia etc who do not know about this program until the presiding of this program was transferred to zonal offices and since then many refugees and citizens of third world countries have benefited from this immensily.

*THEN WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR THE FORMS TO REGISTER*

The administration of the zonal offices is being funded by the annual fees from the NGO bodies, donations from the good citizens and the application forms processing payments.It is also compulsory that you commits some fund to purchase the form to enable you to be seriouse and hardworking in your choosing carrier when you goes to your place of duty that we shall place you.

*IS THERE A SITUATION THAT I CAN BE REJECTED OR DIS-QUALIFIED*
You are to be authomaticaly rejected or dis-qualiffy from this programme if:-
1.It is later find out that you are a convicted crimminal.
2.You are a terrorist or that you have a friend terrorist.
NB: Except for the two mentioned offences,there is no other thing that can leaqd to your disqualification from participation in the Resettlemt/Recruitment programme.

*WHAT IF I AM REJECTED OR DIS-QUALIFFIED*

Your registration/application fees shall be immediately return to you through your zonal co-ordinating office while your name shall be replaced with another applicant from your zone in the situation of rejection.

*DOES I HAVE FULL RIGHT TO WORK AND LIVE IN THE ....... IF I MIGRATES THROUGH THE SPONSORHHIP OF THIS FOUNDATION*

Your visa is to be issued to you direct including living and working permit certificates.So you do not need to hide from anybody in the ...........

Hiki Kiingereza cha wapi jamani? Serikali au corporation gani reputable ya West yenye hela za kufanya project kubwa hivi inakosa proofreaders?

These are the little but telling red flags.

Back in the days nilifika mpaka ubalozi wa Marekani Dar kuulizia legitimacy ya program kama hii (ilikuwa ya kimarekani, and reading the redacted issue above I still see "the...." which could only be "the European Union" -highly unlikely- or the United States -most likely-. Everybody in the US should know the employment scene right now.Back to my US embassy visit, I talked to the consular and demanded to know the verifiable legality of such schemes and what is in it for them -I was just a lad then- The American consular treated me with all deference, partly due to the sense my questions were making and also I believe it was very rare to be taken to task in such a way by a very young Tanzanian lad.So he ended up running around the Laibon mbassy like a chicken with his head cut off, at the end he decided to delegate the task to some underling, and I was taken on roundabout route -probably due to security reasons- to some bunker/ basement in the embassy, then the guy told me that the Dar embassy does not have a labor attache and that they could not vouch for or against this scheme - the American Embassy will actually protect American interests, even those of crooks, by completely staying out of being involved in any way- my best bet, he told me, would be to contact the Nairobi US embassy.I knew they couldn't vouch for this scheme, I knew I was being given the runaround, I knew I couldnt invest anything in this scheme.

This is pretty much the same deal.I thought I should relate my experience.

Last edited:
kumbe jamii forum kuan wezi. hii ni old school material au ishu ile ya wizi wa tanzaniapostal na stamp collection. Ufisadi tanzania hauta isha.

duh...though Common sense is not common!with whatever common sense you have you'll still be able to know that this is not genuine.....these kind of informations are many, if everybody will think of bringing them here hapatatosha hapa jamvini. mbaya sana kutumia umaskini wa watu kuwatapeli...sijawahi kuona goodwill agency inajifichaficha...na mleta habari nimeanza kumdoubt.

Ni utapeli huu. kazi ulaya tena qualification si lazima na zaidi application fees tena in terms of dollas.
Viashiria vya Scam (rushwa ambayo hosea hakuiona), ni
kuweka kiwango kidogo ili iwe chambo, hufikiri mara mbili mara umeishaliwa,
kutanguliza pesa katika hiyo process.
hao watu kutokuwa wazi kama ni nchi gani, ni shirika gani etc.na kwaninini mabalozi etc wasijue kama ni genuine

What I can tell FMES amekuja hapa kwa nia nzuri. Siamini kwamba jamaa ana nia ya kuwaibia watu $300. Wengi wanaosema hii ni hoax..ingebidi kwanza mumuandikie au kwa lugha ya JF Ku-PM..muulize kiundani kipi kinatakiwa. JAMANI tuache longo longo hakuna vitu vya bure. Na what I see watanzania tunakosa opportunities kwa sababu kama hizi tunakuwa waoga mno! Inawezekana kampuni ikawa feki..lakini mmefuatilia na kupata habari yote?? mje na hiyo conclusion?... Aliyeibandika hapa ni FMES na kasema kabisa..jamani naweka details nyingine pembeni..sasa la kufanya ni wewe kama uko interested/au jamaa yako....mtafute akupe habari kamili..harafu wewe utapima kama inafaa. Tuache woga jamani..hii dunia hakuna lisilowezekana.

Juzu juzi kuna jamaa yangu alilamba visa ya kwenda Canada kuishi yeye na demu wake (tena hajagraduate kuwa mke)...kapewa kila kitu..Conspiracy theorist walibaki..ohh jama ni muongo..hakuna kitu kama hicho na maneno mengine kibao..lakini mpaka hapa tunapoongea jamaa is in CANADA NA KAZI KESHAPATA na yuko na demu wake...Natoa huu mfano kuwashauri wabongo wenzangu....tujitahidi kuwa makini..tusipende kuwa WATU WA KUKATISHANA TAMAA...Inawezakana kitu kikawa feki...lakini je..si ni vyema ukapata habari stahiki kabla ya kuanza kuwa rebel watu majina? Kwanini FMES aje hapa kutoa info za uongo..kwa maslahi yapi? Simtetei jamaa..lakini nadhani tuwe tunafanya critical thinking kabla ya ku-dismiss vitu.

Ni ukweli kwamba wenzetu hapa wengi wao wako kwenye confort zone..mambo tambarare..but there are people struggling. Unaweza kuwa ulikwenda ulaya..perhaps baba yako au ndugu yako alikusaidia..lakini wapo vile vile wengine wako ulaya ukiwauliza walivyofika huko..utandosha machozi....people struggled...perhaps alipata visa baada ya kujaribu for ten times!

Cha muhimu: Mtu akileta info kama hii..ni vyema kumuuliza maswali legit ukiona hayajajitosheleza ndo ufanye hitimisho..otherwise naona tuu kama wasomi mnaojaribu kutoamini kwamba mtu ambaye hakusoma hawezi kwenda ulaya.

Masanja,

Wakuu wote heshima mbele,

- Ninaomba kuwaambia wananchi wengi mliotuma ujumbe kwa pembeni kwamba nitawafikia wote ila tu mnipe nafasi kidogo, wote nitawatumia all the details kwa sasa niko overwhelmed kidogo na volume, lakini ninahidi wka jina la Mungu wangu wa Mbinguni kwamba wote mtafarikijika kwa sababu nitaifanya hiyo kazi ya kujitolea usiku kucha mpaka kila mmoja apate info zote, na wale wote mlioweka namba zenu za simu nitawatwangia wote kabla ya kesho, msiwe na wasi wasi tupo pamoja sana on this kwa sababu I am so determined kuona mwisho wa hii kitu, na sio mwanzo tu!

- Ilikuwa niondoke leo kwenda huko hii shughuli ilipo ili niijionee kwa macho yangu, lakini kwanza ndege zimejaa, na kesho nina harusi muhimu sana ya mshikaji wangu, kwa hiyo nitaenda huko Jumapili usiku na kurudi Jummanne, ili kwenda kuonana na huyu mwanadada mshikaji wangu na kutembela ofisi zao,

- Muda wa kulumbana nonesense sina, unajua sasa hivi mtoto wangu wa kike mwenye umri wa miaka 8, yuko Mbozi kwenye kijiji anachotoka mama yangu toka juzi, amenitumia text na picha za ajabu na za kusikitisha sana kutokana na umasikini aliouona huko kijijini, nimemuahidi kwamba nitamsaidia angalau kijana mmoja kutoka hilo eneo apandishe majuu, and I mean it!

- Kati ya mlionitumia ujumbe, sio siri ninaona wenye shida na wenye kutaka mchezo, sasa nisipokujibu naomba unielewe!

Mungu Awabarikie Wote Mnaoshiriki Huu Mjadala, na hasa Mkulu Masanja, Mungu akuongezee na siku utakapo onana naye uso kwa uso ayakumbuke hayo maneno yako mkuu!

Respect na Nitarudi Soon.

Field Marshall Es!

our goals

*IS THIS PROGRAMME A LOTTERY*

This is a continous question that have being arrising from the lips of our numerouse candidates or applicants.This programme is neigther lottery nor loto.In this programme, everybody is a winner provided that you kept to the rules and regulations of this organisation. All applicants are qualified and MUST be giving a place in the vacancy positions under us in the .............

All applicants must be carried along provided that he/she applys through the right chanels which is through their Zonal Co-ordinators.Immediatey you recieves your registration/application form from your Zonal Co-ordinators, have it in mind that you are comming to the....... to work and therefore start to prepare for your departure immediatey to avoid it taking you by suprise.

hichi kipande kitakuwa kimetoka kwenye Q&A ya hiyo org.
lakini kwa nini kina makosa hivi

siku zote wasio na kitu ndio hata kile kidogo walichonacho kinachukuliwa, huu ni uongo uliopindukia na nawashauri wabongo wenzangu muwe makini sana
hapa kuna swali moja la kujiuliza
kama huyu mtoa taharifa anaogopa kuweka details hapa kwa kuwaogopa hao anaosema ni mabalozi, sasa iweje atoe detail kweny PM, je anajua hao wanaoMP ni kina nani,
taratibu mshikaji usitukamuwe wenzio

Kuna msemo wa kale kuwa "bahati ya mwenzio usiilalie mlango wazi". Kwa vile watu wameshaahidiwa kuwa kama wakiliwa hizo 300 wanaweza kuzungumza na mkuu FMES akawarudishia basi ujanja ni kuchangamka na kuwahi kupata. Kama mmoja alivyosema suala la risk taking na mwingine alivyotolea mfano tukio la mtu kupata kinyume na matarajio mengine kilichobakia kwa sisi wengine ni kuwa pragmatic.

Mwenye kuwahi awahi na "mwenye kupata apate..". Usije ukatusikiliza hapa kwamba usichangamkie kumbe ndiyo bahati yenyewe hiyo!

sisi wengine tumeagiza popcorn na pizza and are ready to enjoy the show!

Last edited:
i tool my time to fig through the little you gave us inform of informations and here is what i got!

http://419.bittenus.com/uesa2/

http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/archive/index.php/t-1716-p-2.html

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Canada-83/Immigration-Help-Canada-1.htm

or take this small part from the ones FMES provided and paste it into google "All applicants must be carried along provided that he/she applys through the right chanels which is through their Zonal Co-ordinators."

search results will give you all the links i provided.

if you take time to read then you can find all the blah..blahz zilizowekwa hapa.We are poor BUT we have dignity.we won't let our brothers and sisters get cheated while we can do something.

may be you didn't know about this SCAM FMES but YES it is a SCAM i personally advice you to stay away from them if you can,and please refrain others from falling into their traps.

FMES
utakiwi kuweka jazba wakati watu wanakuuliza maswali
haya maswali ndio due diligence yana wana JF
ingekuwa kitu cha ajabu sana wana JF wasingekuuliza maswali
maswali mengine yanakaa kama personal lakini hamna mtu anayemaanisha wewe ni tapeli labda watani wako ambao mnajuana

wewe umekutana na hizi scam na pia watu wa JF wamekutana na hizi scam, lakini hii info imetokea kwako na wewe umeiamini. kwa hiyo wewe inabidi uwaaminishe wana JF lakini sio kukasirika

- Mtu mmoja unahangaika thread nzima kama unataka kutaga mayai na ID kibao unasumbuliwa na nini mkuu? Sasa unasema huu ni uongo mbona wewe ndiye wa kwanza kunitumia PM na E-mail?

- Mkuu take a break sio lazima ulale humu na kusumbua watu, dola 30 za maremeta umelia huku PM kila mahali usaidiwe, 300 utazitoa wapi? Tulia kama unanyolewa mkuu, ume-gogle kila mahali hakuna unafikiri nilizaliwa jana mkuu, unafikiri google ina kila jibu?

- Ndio maana nimekataa kuweka habari zote, maana kuna watu kama wewe wenye roho kama ya nyoka, utaishia kuharibia wanaotaka kujaribu kwa sababu za ubinafsi wako, kaa pembeni mkuu acha longo longo, toka jana umeshupalia kila mahali na mi-ID yako, vipi huna kazi bro zaidi ya JF? Duh! i mean unatia kinyaa eti! Wizi ni tabia ya kuzaliwa nayo, sasa hebu kuwa mkweli zikichunguzwa background yangu na yako nani atakutwa na utapeli bro? Unafikiri ninaweza kuuza utu wangu kwa ajili ya dola 300 au something ambacho siamini kabisa kwamba kipo?

- Wewe una umalaika gani hasa? Mtu msamaria mwema amekuonyesha anaponunua ndizi za kwenu Bukoba huko majuu tena kwa nia njema sana, wewe ukarudi kesho yake na kununua zote pale dukani na kutaka kumuuzia tena yule yule msamaria mwema aliyekuonyesha duka, sasa wewe ni mtu gani? Ndio maana umeshupalia weee na hii thread ni kwa sababu unataka info, halafu uwatafute ukaharibu!

- Acha wewe huu utoto wako peleka huko mbele unachefua sana, unachohangaikia ni nini hasa, I mean hulali toka jana unahangaika kila kona, mara hivi mara vile nini shida yako mkuu sema usaidiwe, wananchi genuine na wenye shida wanashindwa kuuliza valid questions hapa kwa sababu yako wewe mtu mmoja tu, unawashwa na nini mkuu? Jaza fomu mimi nitakulipia hiyo 300 kama kweli una shida ya hii kitu, lakini usiharibie wengine wanaotaka kujaribu bahati zao mkuu, ninamini this thing kwamba ni for real tena kwa 100%, na tena ninazo all the info, namba za simu, fax, e-mail, na hata majina ya wahusika, sasa wewe hizi info huna ni mpaka niamue kukupa otherwise, utaendelea kupiga piga kelele forum nzima kama kichaa na sitakupa maana hizi e-mail zako na pm zako zote ninazijua, mkuu kacheze na watoto wako sio hapa kwenye watuwazima! maana unachefua sana!

Respect.

Field Marshall Es!

Applicants will have their entry visas processed in their country of choice for employment and housing resettlement program. All entry for VISAS will be applied through the respective government right channels for the visa depending on the system of government been operated by the country an applicant is applying to relocate.

For those coming to work in the ........, the ...... Immigration Lawyers will apply for all visas and other documents for each person/group on behalf of each person/group. The Persons/group for .... programs will have their documents processed from the......

....... has no authority to authorize applicant’s documents. It is the immigration lawyers who are experts on this field. It is the duty of the ....... lawyers who will apply for all needed documents direct from ...... of Immigration affairs and also apply for the...........

And ....... whose regulations requires that Aliens seeking to enter the .... on basis of employment must obtain the ...... labour certificate, which will enable alien to work legally in the ........

The .......... lawyers file in an application on behalf of the individual alien or applicant to the..... and the ..... respectively. The actual admission of the alien and the granting of the authorization to work in the ..... is the responsibility of ......
The handling of documents processing by the ..... lawyers Refugees immigration lawyers has made the processing of all documents of all applicants very effective and acceptable.

When the processing of entry visa is completed, we will forward confirmation of the authorized visa by fax to the embassy at the person's/group's home country and the same copy will also be forwarded to the applicants.

We will then contact the consular in your country and arrange for the day the group/person will appear at the embassy for the issuance of the visa seals on their passports. The visas can only be issued to the group members or applicants whose names have already been file down as of the time the documents were being processed. Without the presentation of the confirmation of the authorized visa to the consular (which we are going to send to you as soon as it is processed), the visa will then be denied to the group.

Applicants are therefore advice for their own benefits not to appear at the embassy without the copy of the confirmation of the authorized visa or before the confirmation are forwarded to them or the embassy.

On receipt of the authorized visa confirmation, group/person that have no ..... embassy in their country or group/person that does not want to appear at the embassy can mail their/his international passport by DHL to their zonal Co-ordinator or to our office at the group chosen country for resettlement or for employment and resettlement and housing programs for the issuance of the visa seal in the passports.

The DHL to and fro mailing cost of passport is at the expense of the group/person applicant. Before mailing the passport by DHL, group members should make sure that they mail their passport along with the copy of their group visa confirmation. Any group passports receive at our office by DHL without the confirmation send along will be returned without visas.

The
..... bureau of immigration affairs has made arrangement to assist participants without international passport with the United Nations Refugees Emergency Traveling Certificate, if they are able to fulfill the needed requirements for the processing.Procurement of United nations Emergeny Travelling Certificate is $50 per each candidate applicant without an International Passport.The certificate allows a person to travel from one country to another without a valid travelling passport.

The requirements include the following:

1.Scanned Passport Photograph for each participant applying for the document.

2.Names of participants, dates of birth and names of resident country of the participant. All these should be send by e-mail attachment to your zonal Co-ordinator who are to authorise them and send to the head office for the processing of the travelling visa and other documents needed to make the journey.

FLIGHT TICKETS

Since its creation in 1951,........... has helped more that 11 million people to start new lives on their own through migration grant into foreign countries or through resettlement abroad.The .......organisation is known world-wide for their charity work through transportation grant which has helped many less privileged people that could not have got the opportunity to travel out of their territory due to transportation sponsorship probelm to do so.

Many governmental and non-governmental bodies and individual philantrophers has seing the goodness of the objectives and the achievements of the ........ and has being donating and funding the program for progresive continuity.

The ....... Foundation has being in partnership with the .... since 1989 in terms of international transportation

On receipt of the applicant's confirmation and clearance from the zonal office in the applicant's zone, we shall forward the applicant's data to the office of ..... for them to give instruction to the Airline to issue the Ticket booklet to successful applicants whose group visa has been authorized and confirmed by fax.

All successful applicants will receive the one-way tickets at the airline sales office in their country or at the sales office closer to their country after the processing of their documents. An international flight, Air France and other airlines have been chosen for the trips. In countries where Air France is not operating, alternate airlines are normally provided by the Air France management.

The international ........ and other charity organizations arrange transportation to US, UK.and Canada on loan basis for us on behalf of the applicants or the group’s trip. Refugees and successful applicants are expected to repay the cost of their transportation after they settled down in their new resident countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom