Hii ndio maana halisi ya demokrasia na uhuru wa nchi kujiamulia mambo yake.
Kuna lugha ambayo USA alitumia dhidi ya Russia pale Russia alipokua anaitaka Ukraine isijiunge na NATO.
Huiambia Urusi isizichagulie marafiki zile nchi zilizokua umoja wa kisovieti.
Na kusisitiza kwamba nchi hizo zina haki ya kujichagulia marafiki.

Lakini hiyohiyo USA inakataza nchi nyingine zisiwe na urafiki na adui wa USA.
Hapa ndipo hua nakerwa na siasa za USA.
Ila Kuna watu wanaona ni sawa TU na USA Yuko sahihi.
Fahamu kuwa suala la Bomba la gesi kutoa gesi Iran kwenda Pakistan ni suala la kiuchumi,Sasa nchi moja USA inaizuia nchi ya Pakistan isipate manufaa ya kiuchumi kwa sababu TU ya chuki yake dhidi ya Iran.

Isa Ina wivu mkali sana.
Ila bahati nzuri Sasa tabia hizi ndio zinazozika ushawishi wa taifa hilo.
Said Arabia kaisha iteama na Sasa Pakistan nao sijuia kama watakubali ujinga huu.

The head of the DIU, Kyrylo Budanov, said that the FSB had known about the preparation of a terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall shopping center since at least February 15

They received the information through the group's intelligence department in Syria. The FSB knew where the terrorists were coming from and through which two countries they were traveling to Russia. Budanov says there are several options as to why they allowed the attack to take place.

"The first option is, as is their custom, a struggle between the "towers" to take down a few high-ranking officials. Another option is that they actually underestimated the scale of what would happen. They thought it would be more localized and wanted to blame Ukraine for everything," Budanov said.

Join our telegram channel for more videos - link in comments

1711622538199.jpg

Sent from my Infinix X660B using JamiiForums mobile app

my take and humble request on akina MK254 on religion
"I appreciate your perspective, and faith is important to many people. However, this discussion is more about mgogoro wa urusi na ukraini. Perhaps we can circle back to the religious aspect another time?" twihamwe?
I understand that religion can play a role in many aspects of life. But to keep things focused, let's keep the discussion centered on russo-ukraine We can always explore the religious connection later if it becomes relevant since It sounds like your faith informs your approach to this. That's interesting!
otherwise my bro, tuko pamoja kama diabz (twihamwe ta ndina)cheza chizi

my take and humble request on akina MK254 on religion
"I appreciate your perspective, and faith is important to many people. However, this discussion is more about mgogoro wa urusi na ukraini. Perhaps we can circle back to the religious aspect another time?" twihamwe?
I understand that religion can play a role in many aspects of life. But to keep things focused, let's keep the discussion centered on russo-ukraine We can always explore the religious connection later if it becomes relevant since It sounds like your faith informs your approach to this. That's interesting!
otherwise my bro, tuko pamoja kama diabz (twihamwe ta ndina)cheza chizi
Naunga mkono hoja!

A fifth US-made Abrams tank has been destroyed in the special military operation in the vicinity of Avdeyevka, the Russian Ministry of Defense confirmed on Thursday.
"The enemy has lost up to 95 servicemen, three tanks, including one US-made Abrams, two infantry fighting vehicles, nine cars, as well as two US-made M777 howitzers and two D-30 guns," the ministry said.
They clarified that in the Avdeyevka region, units of Russia's Battlegroup Tsentr improved their position on the front line and repelled seven counterattacks by assault groups of the 47th, 53rd, and 59th Mechanized Brigades of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the areas of the settlements of Tonenkoye, Berdychi, and Pervomaiskoye in the Donetsk People's Republic.

BREAKING: The attackers on Crocus were paid in cryptocurrency from UKRAINE!

Russian investigative committee: “As a result of work with detained terrorists, research of technical devices seized from them, analysis of information on financial transactions, evidence of their connection with Ukrainian nationalists was obtained.

The investigation has confirmed data on the receipt of significant amounts of money and cryptocurrencies from Ukraine to the perpetrators of the terrorist attack, which were used in the preparation of the crime.”

Zelensky said in an interview with CBS News that the Armed Forces of Ukraine are not ready for a new major offensive by the Russian Federation, which is expected in late May or June.

Do you expect a Russian counteroffensive in May or June?]
Yes, I think so. We have almost no artillery left.

[Last month, you said that if we had American support, we would win. If we don't have American support, we will lose]

It's true. Everything is simple. [Will Ukraine lose?]
But it's not that simple.
Zelensky again reproached the United States for not allocating aid and noted that 80% of the money from this aid remains in the States.

Back
Top Bottom