So Violent people on earth?

A small percentage of Indonesian Muslims have carried out violence in the name of Islam and a large percentage say they are prepared to do so.

The Center for Islamic and Social Studies (PPIM), Pusat Pengajian Islam dan Masyarakat, carried out a survey on religion and violence in which was given the following results:

0.1% have helped forcibly close illegal churches;
14.7% were prepared to help forcibly close illegal churches;
1.3% have committed "intimidation" against those considered to be blasphemers of Islam;
18.1% support the murder of Muslims who converted to other faiths;
20% supported the Bali bombings;
40% were prepared to commit violence against those blaspheming Islam;
44% were prepared to wage jihad on threatening non-Muslims;
61% supported the waging of jihad on threatening non-Muslims;
The survey was conducted in March 2006 and was done with 1,200 Muslims in 30 of the country's 33 provinces. The results were given during a seminar called "Agama, Budaya Kekerasan dan Demokrasi", Religion, Culture of Violence, and Democracy at the State Islamic University in Jakarta.

Referring to the 0.1% figure PPIM researcher Jajat Burhanudin said:

The percentage looks very small but it is very high in its real figure when you note that 85 percent, or 200 million, of the country's 230 million population are Muslims.

This condition has helped terrorists easily recruit new comrades and makes the country a fertile ground for sectarian radicalism.

Interestingly, for its honesty and openness, he said that a simultaneous study on the reasons for the results found that Islamic teachings themselves, and what he called "Islamism", made the most significant contributions to violent behaviour, both in the domestic and public spheres.

The more Muslims give their support for certain Islamic teachings legitimizing the use of violence, the more violence will happen.

He noted that between 30 and 58% of respondents approved of amputation of the left hand for thieves and the stoning to death of rapists, as well as other tenets of sharia law, and opposed the election of non-Muslims for president. (see also Support for Sharia & Islamic Radicalism.)

Simplistic understanding of Islamic teachings and the introduction of so-called "yellow books", detailing Islamic law and regulations in Islamic boarding schools, contributed to the emergence of hardline groups, the issuance of sharia by-laws and created hostility towards non-Muslims, he said.

He advised:

To end this, the government must take strategic steps to campaign for pluralism among the people and enforce the law to ensure legal certainty.

Others however were not so glum in their reading of the results, in terms of Islam's share of the blame. Azyumardi Azra said the roots of the violence could not be blamed entirely on Islam, but also on the vengeful nature of some native cultures and common social and political problems, such as poverty, unemployment and political instability.

The country's self-image of kindness, tolerance and hospitality must be questioned because local cultures are very close to violence.

However he did seem to admit that Islamic holy texts such as the Quran did sometimes advocate violence. Azyumardi, who is the rector of Syarif Hidayatullah State Islamic University in Ciputat, Tangerang, suggested the need for the reinterpretation of those Islamic teachings that could be construed as promoting violence and the development of democracy through a campaign for pluralism and tolerance.

Besides, the country is in dire need of a strong government to create political stability and good governance and ensure the rule of law, while the development of democracy should not end with the general elections and local elections.

He warned that religious radicalism would become a dangerous threat unless good governance was in existence, laws were enforced and old religious doctrines were reformulated.

Hehehe Tumain naona kwa makusudi umeamua kuisema dini moja tuu au ndio mambo ya nyani halioni kundule?

The victims could be facing this fate simply because they were born Americans or born Jews (N.B. All non-Muslims are called Kafirs in Islam and they are clearly labeled to be killed in Holy Quran).

Before the slaying, one follower of Islam reads a verse in Quran that ensures the gains at paradise (i.e. 72 virgins for each killer) for doing this favour to Islam.

If you need more Islamic violance (i.e our future as Kafirs), search for "execution in saudi arabia" in YouTube. This even icludes a clip on poor Sri Lankan Muslim girl- Rizana (their own kind) who is sentenced to death by beheading (slowly). It was all the Sinhalese Buddhists in Sri Lanka who were fighting for saving this girl, while the heartless/mindless Muslims still worship the ocean after drinking the water from the well. Shame on Sri lankan Muslims.

Tamil Diaspora wanted to slaughter all non-LTTE people (including Tamils) in Sri Lanka to reach their dreams.

The dream of Muslims is far more worse and it is global. They believe that the whole world is their property. It is simply a matter of time for us to be in the simillar situations like the people in clip until the Muslim head count goes up by 1 in this country. They want to capture the whole world in cunning and long term ways by breading without any control. Keeping multiple baby factories (upto 4 slave women for sex whome they call wives) and pretending to be the most innocent type until their turn comes . This infiltration technique in not uncommon in Islam teachings and they have already practiced it in former Asian Buddhist countries before they capture them.

Check this out if you need more details on their tricks to capture countries(written by a a top scholar at the Islamic University)

Even though some might think that this kind of death will never happen to us. The harsh truth is that none of us have saved our selves from simillar fate (if not in this life, then in never ending Sansara), untill we see the light of Nirvana (Through Marga Pala Bodhi). So follow Buddhism and practice it deeply to reach ultimate peace to avoid this kind of fearful deaths forever.

May the blessing of Tripple Gem be with You!

MwanaFA,
Kwa hiyo wealth ndiyo inayomfanya mtu awe violent? kwakuwa christians were wealthier ndio maana wamekuwa violent in the recorded history of the existing world?

Tusiongelee "wange" tunaongelea wars zilizo kwisha piganwa duniani mpaka leo? nchi zipi zinavamia nchi zipi na nchi hizo majority wa wananchi wake ni dini gani...the is my concern! kwahiyo na nullify hiyo wishingfull thinking yako..waarabu/muslims would, because hawajafanya bado..hatufanyi utabiri hapa ni historical facts..

Ok before we continue answer my other points on the thread. Tusiende kwa kuknit pick. Then I will answer all of them in order sir.

The problem is with the death manuals (Quran an the so called Hadiths)!

Ni point nzuri sana umeiweka hapa Tumain, kwa kuongezea, hakuna watu waliofanya maovu katika historia ya dunia kama wafuasi wa hizi dini mbili yaani ukristu au uisilamu, lakini sanasana wakristu wamefanya maovu makali sana probably kuliko waisilamu.

Je unajua kuwa ni papa wa Roma aliyekuwa kiongozi wa kwanza kuidhinisha utumwa wa waafrika?

Hakuna dini za amani kama dini zetu za jadi, ndio maana wakati mwingine nasema labda waafrka tulikurupia hizi dini( oh by the way I forgot we were forced! become a christian or be killed by the germans, convert to Islam or be take to slavery!)

If you examine these so called religions of peace you find nothing but chaos and genocide of the highest order.When the white man adopted christianity , we all know the result.

To me, religions are number one evils if not bunch of childish stories. And in recent years, Islam has become even more evil. They are killing people in the name of their God. This is strange. What kind of God is that who would instruct his/her followers to kill people?

Kwa kupitia dini hizi, waarabu na wazungu waliitawala Afrika. Wakawatesa na kuwaua babu zetu. Wakachukua raslimali zetu kwa nguvu. Mababu zetu wakapelekwa utumwani kufanyishwa kazi bila ujira wowote. Katika hali ya kawaida, Waafrika tungekuwa ni watu tunaoongoza kwa kuchukia dini hizi. Surprisingly, tunajifanya tunazifahamu dini hizi kuliko hata hao waarabu na wazungu waliotuletea hizi dini. Kumbuka tulikuwa na dini zetu. This is insane. Na hii inadhihirisha waafrika ni watu wa ajabu kabisa.

That said, ni bora hayo mataifa yanayoitwa ya kikristo [refer Tumain posts] yakawa na nguvu kuliko mataifa ya kiislamu. Waarabu [ambao wanaunda mataifa mengi ya kiislamu] hawaana maana. They are just so stupid! Na wamewaambukiza hata waislamu katika maeneo mengine duniani. They are not rational at all. If you don't believe what I am saying, you just wait and see responses by some to my post.

Hivi ni kwa nini mtu mzima kabisa anakuwa muongo au anaongea mambo asiyoyajua mbele ya watu
Waarabu wameanza biashara ya utumwa Africa kabla ya Kristo (kabla ya Papa)
hebu soma historia yako vizuri

Mzee unaonyesha jinsi gani ulivyokuwa weak katika kufuatilia historia vizuri. Unakumbuka miaka ya karibuni mataifa ya ulaya pamoja na marekani walitakiwa kutoa "compasation" kwa mataifa ya Africa yaliyokumbwa na slave trade kwa kiasi kikubwa?

Kwa nini waarabu hawakuwepo kwenye hiko kikao na hatukusikia hata kutajwa na vyombo vya habari? amboa kwa itikadi ya wengi ndio waislam?

Elewa ni propaganda tuu kuwa waarabu ndio walikuwa wafanyabiashara wakubwa wa Slaves.

Kuwa muangalifu next time

Naamini hakuna nchi ya kikristu duniani hata Roma ambayo in Vtican ndani yake si nchi ya kikristu bali kuna nchi nyingi za kiislamu duniani. Hakuna nchi duniani isiyokuwa na waislamu na wapagani ila kuna nchi zisizokuwa na wakristu duniani. Kulithibitisha hili la kwamba kila nchi duniani ina waislamu na wapagani angali kesi hii hapa ambapo wapagani wanadia holiday yao. Soma vizuri Tumaini ndo utajua uko wapi.

''Subject: A Judge in Florida - Must read.FLORIDA COURT SETS ATHEIST HOLY
DAY In Florida , an atheist created a case against the upcoming Easterand Passover holy days. He hired an attorney to bring a discrimination case against Christians, Jews and observances of their holy days.The argument was that it was unfair that atheists had no such recognized days. The case was brought before a judge. After listening to the passionate presentation by the lawyer, the judge banged his gavel declaring, "Case dismissed!" The lawyer immediately stood objecting to the ruling saying, "Your honor, how can you possibly dismiss this case? The Christians have Christmas, Easter and others. The Jews have Passover, Yom Kippur and Hanukkah, yet my client and all other atheists have no such holidays." The judge leaned forward in his chair saying, "But you do.

Your client, counsel, is woefully ignorant." The lawyer said, "Your Honor, we are unaware of any special observance or holiday for atheists." The judge said, "The calendar says April 1st is April Fools Day. Psalm 14:1 states, 'The fool says in his heart, there is no God.' Thus, it is the opinion of this court, that if your client says there is no God, then he is a fool. Therefore, April 1st is his day. Court is adjourned. You gotta love a Judge that knows his scripture! This is too good not to be forwarded.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Celtel Tanzania''

ukisoma madrasa kichwa kinajaa upepo, maji au namna gani? Vita vya kisiasa km wwi & wwii vinaitwa vya kidini! After all ni wakati gani ambao yesu kristo aliagiza watu waue wenzao? Kama hakuagiza, ni maagizo ya nani? Kwa upande wa jangili muhammad mambo ni tofauti, aliagiza mataahira wenzake kuchinja watu bila sababu yoyote! Yeye pia alichinja watu kuliko maelezo!

bravo!!!!!!!

It is bettwe to know the source of these two religiosn to start with it is better to know whom do they follow?

Here we starts

COMPARISON BETWEEN JESUS AND MUHAMMAD???

Death
Jesus died and rose from the dead ,, Quran/Suras 355 andSuras 1933) Bible Matthew 27:27-28:10

Muhammad died and stayed dead. Died in Medina due to affects of pneumonia and poisoning at age 62.

Fighting
Jesus never fought

Muhammad fought many many times

Hearing from God

When Jesus heard from God he went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness, (Mark 1:14-15).

When Muhammad heard from God (supposedly through an angel) he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide (Quran 74:1-5)

Identity

Jesus claimed to be God (John 8:24; 8:58) as well as a man. Jesus claimed to be the way, the truth, and the life (John 14:6).

Muhammad claimed to be a man.

Instructions Received

Jesus:From God the Father (John 5:19)

Muhammad:Allegedly from an angel

Killing

Jesus never killed anyone

Muhammad killed many

Life

Jesus had the power to take life, but never did. He restored it.

Muhammad had the power to take it, but he never restored it.

Historical documented

No one ever died in Jesus' presence

Many people died in Muhammad's presence -- he killed them.

Marriage

Jesus never married

Muhammad had over 20 wives and even married a nine year old girl.

Ministry

Jesus received his calling from God directly (Matt. 3:17).
Jesus received his commission in the daylight

Muhammad allegedly received it from an angel (he claim to be Gabriel)
Muhammad received his words in the darkness of a cave.

Ministry Length

Jesus taught for 3 1/2 years

Muhammad taught for more than 20 years

Miracles

Jesus performed many miracles including healing people, calming a storm with a command, and raising people from the dead.

Muhammad's only alleged miracle was the Quran.

Prophecy

Jesus fulfilled biblical prophecy about being the Messiah

Muhammad did not fulfill any biblical prophecy except the ones about false teachers (Matt. 24:24).

Sacrifice

Jesus voluntarily laid his life down for others

Muhammad saved his own life many times and had others killed.

Sin

Jesus never sinned (1 Pet. 2:22)

Muhammad was a sinner (Quran 40:55; 48:1-2)

Slaves

Jesus owned no slaves

Muhammad owned slaves.

Virgin Birth

Jesus was virgin born

Muhammad was not virgin born.

Voice of God

Jesus received and heard the direct voice of God (Mark 1:10-11)

Muhammad did not receive or hear the direct voice of God. It was an angel instead.

Women

Jesus spoke well of women

Muhammad said women were were 1/2 as smart as men (Hadith 3:826; 2:541), that the majority in hell will be women (Had. 1:28,301; 2:161; 7:124), and that women could be mortgaged.

OHHOOOOOOOO

JESUS
Mentioned in the Qur'an (97) ninety-seven times!!!!!!!!! and mentioned in the bible 1281 times!!!!!!!!

MUHAMAD
Mentioned in the Quran (25) twenty-five times!!!!never mentioned or even predicted in the bible!!!

AND MORE AND MORE......

There is no comparison between Jesus and Muhammad. Muhammad falls so far short, that he cannot be held on any level remotely close to Jesus. Muhammad is clearly inferior to Christ.

Then we will move further to see these two religions with documented facts!

Weborya,
Still with all you have said...historic record shows that the most violent people comes/raised from christian countries why?

JESUS
Mentioned in the Qur'an (97) ninety-seven times!!!!!!!!! and mentioned in the bible 1281 times!!!!!!!!

MUHAMAD
Mentioned in the Quran (25) twenty-five times!!!!never mentioned or even predicted in the bible!!!

Now this is a fact I never new. Jesus is mentioned more times in the Kuran the Muhamad himself? Thanks for the education mkuu.

JESUS
Mentioned in the Qur’an (97) ninety-seven times!!!!!!!!! and mentioned in the bible 1281 times!!!!!!!!

MUHAMAD

Now this is a fact I never new. Jesus is mentioned more times in the Kuran the Muhamad himself? Thanks for the education mkuu.
You are changing the topic ndugu? though..why people living in christians happens to be most violent people on earth..the historic are clear...

waislamu hatuna ugomvi na yesu..we love and respect him as messenger of Allah like mussa, Muhammad, David etc...kwahiyo kutukuzwa huku ni sahihi kabisa "tunamtukuza, tunampenda, na tuna respect kazi yake" lakini hatu-kufuru kumfananisha na Muumba..yeye mjumbe tu.

You are changing the topic ndugu? though..why people living in christians happens to be most violent people on earth..the historic are clear...

waislamu hatuna ugomvi na yesu..we love and respect him as messenger of Allah like mussa, Muhammad, David etc...kwahiyo kutukuzwa huku ni sahihi kabisa "tunamtukuza, tunampenda, na tuna respect kazi yake" lakini hatu-kufuru kumfananisha na Muumba..yeye mjumbe tu.

I'm not changing any topic. I gave my reply to this thread and you did not answer all my points. I asked you to reply to all my points so we can debate step by step you didn't. So what do you want me to do? As far as my last post I was merely pointing out something I did not know. You got a problem with that?

I'm not changing any topic. I gave my reply to this thread and you did not answer all my points. I asked you to reply to all my points so we can debate step by step you didn't. So what do you want me to do? As far as my last post I was merely pointing out something I did not know. You got a problem with that?
which questions, i hope I answered your concern?

which questions, i hope I answered your concern?

It's not a concern it is a point which you did not address which was and I quote myself...

Also to prove your point you must make a connection between being violent and being Christian. Are these whites being violent because they are Christian or is it because of something else? Are there teachings in the Bible that encourage violence? Are there teachings from the Koran which encourage violence. Religion is only one aspects that influences are behavior. The reason I say this is because your evidence only talks about white Christians. So if Christianity causes violence then you would see the same traits with African Christians, Asian Christians, Latin American Christians. You can't say Christians are violent and only give evidence of Christians from one side of the world. I could argue that their trait is unique to them only and thus can not qualify to include most Christians.

Now if you answer we can go step by step siyo baadae unasema nadivert thread.

It's not a concern it is a point which you did not address which was and I quote myself...

Also to prove your point you must make a connection between being violent and being Christian. Are these whites being violent because they are Christian or is it because of something else? Are there teachings in the Bible that encourage violence? Are there teachings from the Koran which encourage violence. Religion is only one aspects that influences are behavior. The reason I say this is because your evidence only talks about white Christians. So if Christianity causes violence then you would see the same traits with African Christians, Asian Christians, Latin American Christians. You can't say Christians are violent and only give evidence of Christians from one side of the world. I could argue that their trait is unique to them only and thus can not qualify to include most Christians.

Now if you answer we can go step by step siyo baadae unasema nadivert thread.
Connection between being christian and violent?: Since most violent people happens to be from christian countries, and human being being is influenced by enviroment including culture (christian in this case) ..we can deduce that christianity might be the cause..

Are this white violent because there are christians?: yes or may be! that is the fundamental question for the thread.

Your argument that this traits are unique cannot nullify the hypothesis that most violent people on earth happens to be christians..because there are vivid historical evidence which support the argument..the central issue is why many if not selected few from africa and other parts of the world are so violent?

Does bible encourage violence?: may be ...because if you consume garbage then expect the negative consequences...perhaps bible the book were christians derived their moral standard is behind this violent behavior, may be the cause...

If not.then bibles effects to human moral behaviour is less less and useless book which change nobody (except few) leaving majority on their violent bahaviour...

itaendelea ukijibu.

Wewe Tumaini historia gani hiyo uliyosoma? Umesahau uvamizi wa Moorish (Hispania na Ureno), The Muslim Conquest of Persia, Armenia etc etc chini ya ma-Caliph (Rashidun, Umayyads)? kwa kukushauri kasome kitabu cha Edward Gibbon The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.

Wewe Tumaini historia gani hiyo uliyosoma? Umesahau uvamizi wa Moorish (Hispania na Ureno), The Muslim Conquest of Persia, Armenia etc etc chini ya ma-Caliph (Rashidun, Umayyads)? kwa kukushauri kasome kitabu cha Edward Gibbon The History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.
Bado hujui historia...endelea kufanya utafiti za vita vilivyowahi kupiganwa duniani miaka 1700 iliyopita..utajua ni nchi zipi na wenyeji wake ni dini gani?

JESUS
Mentioned in the Qur’an (97) ninety-seven times!!!!!!!!! and mentioned in the bible 1281 times!!!!!!!!

MUHAMAD

Allah, yaani kasahau kumweka Marehemu Moham-mad kwenye Koran yake iliyo jaa shaka. lol.

Kweli Yesu ni kiboko.

Back
Top Bottom