Smartphone brands zenye market share kubwa zaidi duniani

Smartphone brands zenye market share kubwa zaidi duniani

Sasa hapa utofauti ni upi?
KNilichogundua ni kwamba Xiaomi 13 Ultra inatumia two modes kupiga picha.
1. Leica Authentic
2. Leica Vibrant
Ukinunua simu wakati I'll mpya unakuta wamekusetia Leica Authentic kama default. Kwenye mode hii picha zina rangi natural sana na zinafanana na rangi unazoziona kwa macho yako
Kwenye iPhone 14 Pro Max rangi sio natural, zipo overprocessed na saturation level ni kubwa Sana. Pia kwenye low light performance Xiaomi inatoa picha nzuri zaidi, Kwenye zooming na video quality Xiaomi pia ipo vizuri hata kwenye photos sijaona sehemu ya maana ambayo hiyo iPhone ipo vizuri kuliko Xiaomi

Lakini kuna watu wanapenda Ile contrast na saturation level ya kwenye iPhone, hawapendi Sana natural look.

Lakini hiyo sio shida. Ukitaka picha za namna hiyo kwenye Xiaomi pia unapata kwa kuweka mode ya Leica Vibrant

Kwenye selfie camera naona iPhone 14 Pro Max inarekodi 4K na Xiaomi 13 Ultra inarekodi maximum 1080p lakini sijaona utofauti wa maana na sijafuatilia Sana selfie camera

Overall kwenye kamera ya nyuma Xiaomi 13 Ultra ipo vizuri kuliko iPhone 14 Pro Max.
 
Wabongo tunaangalia camera reviews YouTube huku resolution tumeset 480p kusave bando[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji16] kaka 480p mbona nzuri. Kuna wakati tunatembelea 240p kama video ndefu sana
 
Most of the Tanzanians are using toys that resemble smartphone.
Come to the real world of Samsung and iPhone , guys.
What is the point of using a smartphone? beside making calls and chatting? apparently it's all about communication which is the basic need of not just MOST but all Tanzanians.
Every smartphone mentioned here and almost 90 percentage of every smartphone is basically overqualified for such usage, they're so overqualified that you don't even exceed 10 percentage of its full potential, functionalities and abilities.

Those two brands you mentioned they have flagships that are as powerful as a fuking laptop, they can compete pair to pair with a fuking computer, hell they're basically mini laptops. And I bet you don't and can't even exceed 5 percent of their full potential.

What is your daily usage of your flagship smartphone?
 
What is the point of using a smartphone? beside making calls and chatting? apparently it's all about communication which is the basic need of not just MOST but all Tanzanians.
Every smartphone mentioned here and almost 90 percentage of every smartphone is basically overqualified for such usage, they're so overqualified that you don't even exceed 10 percentage of its full potential, functionalities and abilities.

Those two brands you mentioned they have flagships that are as powerful as a fuking laptop, they can compete pair to pair with a fuking computer, hell they're basically mini laptops. And I bet you don't and can't even exceed 5 percent of their full potential.

What is your daily usage of your flagship smartphone?
By the way, it is "fucking" not "fuking"

Some people use flagships for playing heavy games like Genshin Impact which require powerful chipsets like Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 that can only be found in flagships

Some people use flagships for taking next level photographs. Not everyone likes the professional cameras so they find flagships to be a very friendly alternative.

Some people use flagships because they need high quality displays for watching movies. You know, not everyone will watch movies on TVs or laptops. Some people like to watch movies in smartphones. So they need higher quality displays that are mostly found in flagships

Some people use flagships because they
need to experience interesting features that are only found in flagships. For example boxy design and Samsung DeX feature in Samsung flagships, "Ready for" feature in Motorola flagships, 2 Leica modes for photography in Xiaomi flagships, Cinematic mode in iPhones, etc.

Some people need flagships because of build quality. The build quality in flagships is next level and cannot be found in low end or midrange smartphones

The aim of smartphone was to ease communications but for now the phones' usability has extended and it seems like communication is not about 90% of its purpose like you said but it's definitely somewhere lower than that
 
Hakufanyiwa figisu.alishindwa kutofautisha biashara na harakati za kiserikali.

Maana US walivyo hawana roho mbaya walimpa taarifa kwanza,kwamba aisee hizi simu zina chip ya udukuzi wa mawasiliano,kama itakupendeza achana na hizo pigo.akapuuza.

Akalimwa ban mazima.
Labda tuseme walimzushia,lakini kampuni mshirika wa huawei yaani honor hayuko kwenye hivyo vikwazo,so unaweza ukaona haikuwa fitna.
Huawei na ZTE zilipewa ban.
 
Tena hakuna mtu kiazi kama MKBHD.

Nadhani kuna ajenda ya kusifia vya nyumbani pekee.

Mewhotheboss,supersaff,unboxing therapy kidogo hiwa wanajaribu kuwa real.
MKBHD anatumia Samsung na S21 Ultra ndo simu kuu yake ameitumia mpaka mwaka huu.

He is not a fan of iphone at all.

Kati ya youtubers ambao hawapo biased MKBHD ni mmoja wao.
 
By the way, it is "fucking" not "fuking"

Some people use flagships for playing heavy games like Genshin Impact which require powerful chipsets like Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 that can only be found in flagships

Some people use flagships for taking next level photographs. Not everyone likes the professional cameras so they find flagships to be a very friendly alternative.

Some people use flagships because they need high quality displays for watching movies. You know, not everyone will watch movies on TVs or laptops. Some people like to watch movies in smartphones. So they need higher quality displays that are mostly found in flagships

Some people use flagships because they
need to experience interesting features that are only found in flagships. For example boxy design and Samsung DeX feature in Samsung flagships, "Ready for" feature in Motorola flagships, 2 Leica modes for photography in Xiaomi flagships, Cinematic mode in iPhones, etc.

Some people need flagships because of build quality. The build quality in flagships is next level and cannot be found in low end or midrange smartphones

The aim of smartphone was to ease communications but for now the phones' usability has extended and it seems like communication is not about 90% of its purpose like you said but it's definitely somewhere lower than that
You seriously think I would unintentionally spell "fucking" wrong twice? For the sake of it, it's for censoring or otherwise JF algorithm would censor it itself and cloud my entire point or at worst get banned. I fuking do hate explaining basic random things on the internet. It fuking agitates me.

Going back to my fuking point, fortunately I've got you right where I wanted by falling into my little counter question. Little mind games and traps.
By world statistics Tanzania is yet a poor country, and almost 90% percentage of its citizens lives in a critical level of poverty. Just a reminder we're talking about many of Tanzanians not being able to experience the luxury of expensive smartphones. And that they're using: quoting "toys that resemble smartphone."

But why? Do they need it? Is it necessary or important in any arguable way? Now this is where my point originates. And this is where the fun starts. And I asked what is the purpose of a smartphone?

Now tell me. How many of those poor citizens need to play games in their smartphones if they can't even manage to afford simple basic needs?
Tell me how many of those poor citizens need to take a high quality image of themselves (next level photographs according to you) not to mention their beaten and rusty surroundings? What? You think everyone spends their damn time on social medias leaking and crying for likes? Or do you think everyone is an instagram model?

Tell me. How many of those poor citizens would need or even dare to think about "interesting features of flagship smartphones and roundly boxes."?... Seriously?
How many of those need to watch a movie in a fuking smartphone? (I have no idea why would anyone want to watch a movie on a 6 inches display, maybe some rich kids shit but it doesn't matter) How many? tell me?

By your poor argument it's clearly you can't defend your point as it is undefendable. So I say no. The purpose of smartphones hasn't extended at all, for you can do all your fore mention activities on other devices. Not to mention even the need to perform such activities as they're not of crucial undebatably, not just to the 90% of Tanzanians but most of the world. The main purpose of a smartphone is communication and that's all what the 90% percentage of Tanzania citizens need.

So yes, most of Tanzania don't need to use flagships and big brand products because they don't have to. Let alone the need of it.

Matter of fact there isn't anything that a flagship could do that an average smartphone couldn't. The difference would be the unnecessary enormous exaggeration, unless you wanna walk with a telescope in your pockets.
 
You seriously think I would unintentionally spell "fucking" wrong twice? For the sake of it, it's for censoring or otherwise JF algorithm would censor it itself and cloud my entire point or at worst get banned. I fuking do hate explaining basic random things on the internet. It fuking agitates me.

Going back to my fuking point, fortunately I've got you right where I wanted by falling into my little counter question. Little mind games and traps.
By world statistics Tanzania is yet a poor country, and almost 90% percentage of its citizens lives in a critical level of poverty. Just a reminder we're talking about many of Tanzanians not being able to experience the luxury of expensive smartphones. And that they're using: quoting "toys that resemble smartphone."

But why? Do they need it? Is it necessary or important in any arguable way? Now this is where my point originates. And this is where the fun starts. And I asked what is the purpose of a smartphone?

Now tell me. How many of those poor citizens need to play games in their smartphones if they can't even manage to afford simple basic needs?
Tell me how many of those poor citizens need to take a high quality image of themselves (next level photographs according to you) not to mention their beaten and rusty surroundings? What? You think everyone spends their damn time on social medias leaking and crying for likes? Or do you think everyone is an instagram model?

Tell me. How many of those poor citizens would need or even dare to think about "interesting features of flagship smartphones and roundly boxes."?... Seriously?
How many of those need to watch a movie in a fuking smartphone? (I have no idea why would anyone want to watch a movie on a 6 inches display, maybe some rich kids shit but it doesn't matter) How many? tell me?

By your poor argument it's clearly you can't defend your point as it is undefendable. So I say no. The purpose of smartphones hasn't extended at all, for you can do all your fore mention activities on other devices. Not to mention even the need to perform such activities as they're not of crucial undebatably, not just to the 90% of Tanzanians but most of the world. The main purpose of a smartphone is communication and that's all what the 90% percentage of Tanzania citizens need.

So yes, most of Tanzania don't need to use flagships and big brand products because they don't have to. Let alone the need of it.

Matter of fact there isn't anything that a flagship could do that an average smartphone couldn't. The difference would be the unnecessary enormous exaggeration, unless you wanna walk with a telescope in your pockets.
I'm afraid I have to remind you again that it's not "fuking' it is "fucking" and this time don't pretend that you did it intentionally but it was an error. Your explanations are just good without using that damn word

Coming to my point it seems like you didn't understand the phrase "Some people". You failed to understand what does it mean

What is your daily usage of your flagship smartphone?
This was your question, right? I answered you very well though I'm not the one who said that Tanzanians are using toys that resemble smartphones.

If you just understood what the phrase "Some people" mean, I swear your comment wouldn't be harsh like this
 
I'm afraid I have to remind you again that it's not "fuking' it is "fucking" and this time don't pretend that you did it intentionally but it was an error. Your explanations are just good without using that damn word
I feel like I wanna punch you right in the face just to demolish your feminine stubbornness.
I emphasize and say it again, IT IS FUKING. Now suck it up! will you?
Coming to my point it seems like you didn't understand the phrase "Some people". You failed to understand what does it mean

What is your daily usage of your flagship smartphone?
This was your question, right? I answered you very well though I'm not the one who said that Tanzanians are using toys that resemble smartphones.

If you just understood what the phrase "Some people" mean, I swear your comment wouldn't be harsh like this
Seems you like the stupid game of correcting errors, except mine wasn't. Speaking of errors you need to go back to school and learn some grammar.

It's not " You failed to understand what does it mean" But "You failed to understand what it means" your sentence indicates a question not a statement as you intended. Now if you couldn't notice a simple grammatical error like that in your own writing I bet you didn't understand an aota of my response.

Harsh? Have you seen one of my harsh comments? I gotta tell you, you'd cry and immediately commit suicide. That was just a normal response unless you lack testosterone. And If you weren't the one who asked the damn question then why bother answering it at the first place? While simultaneously possessing the awareness that it wasn't directed to you?

I guess that would be a good lesson.
 
I feel like I wanna punch you right in the face just to demolish your feminine stubbornness.
I emphasize and say it again, IT IS FUKING. Now suck it up! will you?

Seems you like the stupid game of correcting errors, except mine wasn't. Speaking of errors you need to go back to school and learn some grammar.

It's not " You failed to understand what does it mean" But "You failed to understand what it means" your sentence indicates a question not a statement as you intended. Now if you couldn't notice a simple grammatical error like that in your own writing I bet you didn't understand an aota of my response.

Harsh? Have you seen one of my harsh comments? I gotta tell you, you'd cry and immediately commit suicide. That was just a normal response unless you lack testosterone. And If you weren't the one who asked the damn question then why bother answering it at the first place? While simultaneously possessing the awareness that it wasn't directed to you?

I guess that would be a good lesson.
I didn't waste my time to read the whole essay you have written here but I just have one thing to insist, It's fucking not "fuking'"
 
I didn't waste my time to read the whole essay you have written here but I just have one thing to insist, It's fucking not "fuking'"
That because you're too fuking of a pussy to handle the impact and radiation of my testosterone.
How about this? Fuk you.
 
Back
Top Bottom