That's good, you get it, it's Fuk you. I must be a good teacher.[emoji57][emoji57]View attachment 2599554
Fuk yeah, I can teach you that too.You also have to learn writing a post without mentioning that offensive word
Unaifananisha Samsung Galaxy A71 5G na Tecno sio?A SERIES NI TECNO ILIYOCHANGAMKA.
I feel like I wanna punch you right in the face just to demolish your feminine stubbornness.
I emphasize and say it again, IT IS FUKING. Now suck it up! will you?
Seems you like the stupid game of correcting errors, except mine wasn't. Speaking of errors you need to go back to school and learn some grammar.
It's not " You failed to understand what does it mean" But "You failed to understand what it means" your sentence indicates a question not a statement as you intended. Now if you couldn't notice a simple grammatical error like that in your own writing I bet you didn't understand an aota of my response.
Harsh? Have you seen one of my harsh comments? I gotta tell you, you'd cry and immediately commit suicide. That was just a normal response unless you lack testosterone. And If you weren't the one who asked the damn question then why bother answering it at the first place? While simultaneously possessing the awareness that it wasn't directed to you?
I guess that would be a good lesson.
Mr. Whosetheboss amefanya comparison ya iPhone 14 Pro Max na Xiaomi 13 Ultra na Xiaomi imeshinda sehemu nyingi
Mr Whosetheboss na reviews nyingine nyingi zinazema Xiaomi 13 Ultra has a cool designXiaomi design mbovu. Siipend hiyo round shaped camera
Mr Whosetheboss na reviews nyingine nyingi zinazema Xiaomi 13 Ultra has a cool design
Inaonekana Wabongo wengi ndio hawapendi hii design ya round shaped camera lakini reviews za watu wa huko nje wanaona ni design nzuri
Xiaomi 14 Pro itakayotoka mwisho wa mwaka haitakuwa na hii design, itakuwa na design ambayo Wabongo wengi ndio wanaona ni nzuri
Mimi pia natumia mkuu ila mbona sija experience hicho kituOne UI 5.1 imekuja na battery draining issues, Samsung wametoa sababu na wametupia lawama zote kwa keyboard.
Inasemekana keyboard kwenye One UI 5.1 inakula chaji kuliko kawaida
Kuna yoyote anatumia One UI 5.1 humu?
Hii ipo kwenye flagship tu nyie wa "CORE"Mimi pia natumia mkuu ila mbona sija experience hicho kitu
Eti unknown 😂😂😂Sio kwa sasa, Samsung hususani A-series ndio zina watumiaji wengi. Ya Tanzania hii[emoji116][emoji116]View attachment 2531866
Bahati mbaya huwezi kupata yote hayo ndani ya simu moja[emoji28][emoji28]Kama Inawezekana nngependa pata simu yenye:
iOS software, Front design ya Galaxy, Camera google pixel, Zoom s23...Back design ya Google Pixel pamoja na S pen features.