Skudu Makudubela: Aziz Ki amekataa ofa ya kujiunga na Mamelodi, alisema ligi ya South Africa imeshuka ubora

Johnny Sack

JF-Expert Member
Jan 21, 2017
Mchezaji wa Yanga kutoka South Afrika, akihojiwa na waandishi kuhusu Aziz Ki amesema mchezaji huyo alimwambia alikataa ofa ya kujiunga na timu za South Africa sababu kuwa ameona ligi hiyo imeshuka ubora, japo hakuelezea kwa kirefu

Looks like Stephane Aziz Ki could reject PSL clubs amid reported interest by FAR Post

“We partly had a conversation, a slight one with Aziz Ki, he mentioned the standard of South African football [in the PSL] has dropped,” Aziz Ki's Yanga teammate, Mahlatsi Makudubela told South African Football Journalists' Association (SAFJA).

“It’s gone down, I don’t know why though, I couldn’t quite answer [to] that though, I think statistics can speak for itself, comparisons should be made right now.

“Tanzanian football, there are two clubs that [were] competing in the CAF Champions League quarter-finals, that says a lot about Tanzanian football and credit should be given to them, the TFA, the wonderful work they’re doing," he continued.

“As for South Africa, I think people are in a comfort zone, they are okay, we avoid relegation, it’s okay to play for a club just avoiding relegation, you don’t have ambitions [to move] and compete against Al Ahly, CR Belouizdad, all these African giants out there.

“I think in his mind, he’s thinking of ambitions. Yes, there’s money [in the PSL] it’s something you want to look at, but you also want to challenge yourself and grow yourself as a brand – so I think that’s where it comes. Maybe looking at it from a competition point of view.”

Kwa namna anavyoipenda Yanga, ninampa asilimia chache sana za kuondoka mwishoni mwa msimu. Nina imani atabakia na wananchi kwa misimu mingine miwili ili wakamilishe malengo yao waliyojiwekea.

The same to head coach Miguel Garmond.
Gamondi ana mkataba wa miaka 2

Kwa namna anavyoipenda Yanga, ninampa asilimia chache sana za kuondoka mwishoni mwa msimu. Nina imani atabakia na wananchi kwa misimu mingine miwili ili wakamilishe malengo yao waliyojiwekea.

Mwenyewe kasema Insta kuwa hawezi kuondoka Yanga bado ana malengo makubwa na club , ila lolote linaweza kutokea.

Ananipenda yanga kuliko Mayele au Feisal?

Ngoja nitafute kamusi kwanza
Mkuu kuna haja ya kamusi hapo? Point kubwa mbili no;
1- Aziz Ki alizikataa clubs za South Africa akisema mashindano ya South Africa umeshuka viwango, na kweli Skudu amekiro kuwa clubs za South Africa zinacheza kuepuka kushuka daraja Tu na si kwaajili ya kujipima kukutana na giants wa Africa kama Al Ahly, Belouizdad nk.
2- Ligi ya South Africa ina hela/malipo mazuri kwa wachezaji
Upo hapo?😊

Mchezaji wa Yanga kutoka South Afrika, akihojiwa na waandishi kuhusu Aziz Ki amesema mchezaji huyo alimwambia alikataa ofa ya kujiunga na timu za South Africa sababu kuwa ameona ligi hiyo imeshuka ubora, japo hakuelezea kwa kirefu

Looks like Stephane Aziz Ki could reject PSL clubs amid reported interest by FAR Post

“We partly had a conversation, a slight one with Aziz Ki, he mentioned the standard of South African football [in the PSL] has dropped,” Aziz Ki's Yanga teammate, Mahlatsi Makudubela told South African Football Journalists' Association (SAFJA).

“It’s gone down, I don’t know why though, I couldn’t quite answer [to] that though, I think statistics can speak for itself, comparisons should be made right now.

“Tanzanian football, there are two clubs that [were] competing in the CAF Champions League quarter-finals, that says a lot about Tanzanian football and credit should be given to them, the TFA, the wonderful work they’re doing," he continued.

“As for South Africa, I think people are in a comfort zone, they are okay, we avoid relegation, it’s okay to play for a club just avoiding relegation, you don’t have ambitions [to move] and compete against Al Ahly, CR Belouizdad, all these African giants out there.

“I think in his mind, he’s thinking of ambitions. Yes, there’s money [in the PSL] it’s something you want to look at, but you also want to challenge yourself and grow yourself as a brand – so I think that’s where it comes. Maybe looking at it from a competition point of view.”
Duh kwahyo hata malipo kwa wachezaji pia yameshuka????

Dogo, hakuna mkate mgumu mbele ya chai. Pesa sabuni ya roho. Usidanganywe eti na moyo mara naipenda sana timu yangu siwez enda popote, eti mapenzi ya yanga ni makubwa kwangu..pumbavu...subiri muone..

Labda Mamelodi ya kibonde maji kigamboni, huyu dancer nae atuachee, mxxxxiiiiiieeeeew

Back
Top Bottom