Sharia

Tabutupu

JF-Expert Member
Nov 26, 2010
image73.png

Unafiki mtupu huo

I agree with you on base that no country in any continent is 100% following Shariah even the Kingdom itself. If the Shariah has to apply needs to be 100% or not don't try it, you can't have it partially.

Indonesia has more problems to solve than following Shariah which they can't implying correctly.

Unless the country and the leaders follow the Islam correctly then Shariah can be implemented! that is knowing right and wrong Islamically.

Unless the country and the leaders follow the Islam correctly then Shariah can be implemented! that is knowing right and wrong Islamically.

I think here the issue according to the gentleman who brought the photo is the mode of punishment, even if what she did was wrong islamically is it the right punishment, also in my humble opinion sharia law discriminate and is very heavy on women.... just imagine that lady was your mother being humiliated.

I cant imagine wadada wa Kiislamu watakavyo jiju na wale wakaka wa vibaka wa majina ya Juma ,Said,, Adbalah na wengine siku Sharia ikiingia Bongo, wailete tuu mahakama ya Kadhi jamani .

also in my humble opinion sharia law discriminate and is very heavy on women.... just imagine that lady was your mother being humiliated.

You're just saying because of hearsay or have facts? In all Shariah is harsh regardless of the gender.

that is corporal punishment, whipping slashing or whatever you call it, and it is applicable in our own country Tanzania!we see it everyday students in schools being whipped and many of them are ADULTS and not children above the age 18! In Tanzania many ordinary Tanzanians start Primary school at the age of 8 to 10 years some even above that, by the time he or she reaches 20 years she is probably in Form 4 or Form 5, and they face the same HUMILIATION and BRUTALITY like the lady in the photo, charity begins at Home!

that is corporal punishment, whipping slashing or whatever you call it, and it is applicable in our own country Tanzania!we see it everyday students in schools being whipped and many of them are ADULTS and not children above the age 18! In Tanzania many ordinary Tanzanians start Primary school at the age of 8 to 10 years some even above that, by the time he or she reaches 20 years she is probably in Form 4 or Form 5, and they face the same HUMILIATION and BRUTALITY like the lady in the photo, charity begins at Home!

you said it all!!

Back
Top Bottom