Rais Samia Ampongeza Emmerson Mnangagwa kwa Kuchaguliwa Kuwa Rais wa Zimbabwe

benzemah

JF-Expert Member
Nov 19, 2014
Kupitia kurasa zake za mitandao ya kijamii Rais wa Tanzania, Mhe Dkt Samia Suluhu Hassan ameandika Ujumbe wa kumpongeza Emmerson Manangangwa kwa Kuchaguliwa Kuwa Rais wa Zimbabwe

Ameandika
"On behalf of the Government and the people of the United Republic of Tanzania, I extend my heartfelt congratulations to His Excellency, President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa, on being re-elected as the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe. I am looking forward to continuing working together in fostering the historic, economic and diplomatic relations between Tanzania and Zimbabwe."
Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 13.08.54.png

Ok hata hivyo anagumia bando la kununuliwa na kodi za wananchi acha ampongeze

Kupitia kurasa zake za mitandao ya kijamii Rais wa Tanzania, Mhe Dkt Samia Suluhu Hassan ameandika Ujumbe wa kumpongeza Emmerson Manangangwa kwa Kuchaguliwa Kuwa Rais wa Zimbabwe

Ameandika
"On behalf of the Government and the people of the United Republic of Tanzania, I extend my heartfelt congratulations to His Excellency, President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa, on being re-elected as the President of the Republic of Zimbabwe. I am looking forward to continuing working together in fostering the historic, economic and diplomatic relations between Tanzania and Zimbabwe."
View attachment 2731263
Naaye ajiandae kuna siku atakuwa pembeni

Back
Top Bottom