Njooni tujifunze Kingereza kwa kuandika na kuongea

Learning English is easy but ya should follow the Rule .Everything has rules and foundations so I wanna learnt English follow the rules
1.English grammar
Read different articles wrote in English
Watching documentary, movie's
Make practical don't be shy when they criticize you and don't be harsh
Try to find someone who he/she English is native language

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
Mh tango pori, but u r somehow gud at it.

Nicely is to say "I shall do that"
Thank you!
And this is the reason behind your correction;
The traditional rule is that shall is used with first person pronouns (i.e. I and we) to form the future tense, while will is used with second and third person forms (i.e. you, he, she, it, they). For example: I shall be late

Thank you!
And this is the reason behind your correction;
The traditional rule is that shall is used with first person pronouns (i.e. I and we) to form the future tense, while will is used with second and third person forms (i.e. you, he, she, it, they). For example: I shall be late

What if I say "I will call you later." is there any mistake on that sentence...?. Thanks.

Cc The best 007

No mistake there but it's good to say I shall call you later because when you use "will" after the pronouns "I and We" in English it means you must do it, but using shall you mean it may happen if God wishes.

Oooh Owkay now I got you brother because somebody Auz said, "will" is used with he, she, you, it and they. That's why I decided to ask what if I say "I will call you later", the point was to know if it is wrong to use such sentence with "I + will".

Oooh Owkay now I got you brother because somebody Auz said, "will" is used with he, she, you, it and they. That's why I decided to ask what if I say "I will call you later", the point was to know if it is wrong to use such sentence with "I + will".
Basically in future tense pronouns he, she, it, and they go with "will" whilst pronouns I and we go with "shall" though we are used to hear some people even those who are proficient in English using "will" after pronoun "I". Generally in grammatical English when you use "will" after pronoun "I" it means you must do it however.

Tha
Basically in future tense pronouns he, she, it, and they go with "will" whilst pronouns I and we go with "shall" though we are used to hear some people even those who are proficient in English using "will" after pronoun "I". Generally in grammatical English when you use "will" after pronoun "I" it means you must do it however.

Thanks a lot brother. I appreciate.

Point of correction, you have to say Oooh okay now I have got you brother or now I have understood........

Back
Top Bottom