Njooni tujifunze Kingereza kwa kuandika na kuongea

Félicitations mon frère !

Hahahah this is French bro...! We had a free French course in basic/begginers level as to help us communicate basically but unfortunately I was away from the office and the class was full of participants thus I couldn't attend the course. And unfortunately everyone will acquire a certificate of attendance, therefore I dont understand what you have just written up there brother...!

Thanks a lot...!

Hahahah this is French bro...! We had a free French course in basic/begginers level as to help us communicate basically but unfortunately I was away from the office and the class was full of participants thus I couldn't attend the course. And unfortunately everyone will acquire a certificate of attendance, therefore I dont understand what you have just written up there brother...!

Thanks a lot...!
Aaah! Akili yangu iko mbali sana! Nilifikiri naandika kiingereza.
Congratulation bro.

We went Nowhere, and the conversations ended simple like that
I can heartly sympathize with your predicament. Shouldn't you have called for my immediate assistance as you always do!???

NB: I was justifiably of an opinion that you had simply experinced an ^emergence take off^ --- alternative to a dire situation in which one is unable to land proficiently.

Back
Top Bottom