Njooni tujifunze Kingereza kwa kuandika na kuongea

I have a certificate from a recognized Institute of.... (e. g The Institute of Accountancy Arusha) and the like...

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

I believe that the Organization has/have more experienced people/persons than me and they can also be better than me, therefore I would not change anything when you give me the chance instead I will add more efforts by using my skills and experience as well so as to push the organization to the top. Thank you...!

Aisee hizo red hapo juu zinatakiwa zikae vipi kiongozi...?

Cc Geza Ulole.

I believe that the Organization has/have more experienced people/persons than me and they can also be better than me, therefore I would not change anything when you give me the chance instead I will add more efforts by using my skills and experience as well so as to push the organization to the top. Thank you...!

Cc Geza Ulole.
As an Organization you are an experienced team that i wish to be part of and learn from. When given the chance to work with this Organization, i will seek to acquaint myself with the working culture in this Organization and find a working formula that will bring synergy between the experience i have so far acquired and the working culture here so as to optimize the efficiency and therefore more output to propel the Organization to the top.

Thank you...!

Mind you never say things like i would not change anything at an interview! Companies/Organizations need a change to move forward!

As an Organization you are an experienced team that i wish to be part of and learn from. When given the chance to work with this Organization, i will seek to acquaint myself with the working culture in this Organization and find a working formula that will bring synergy between the experience i have so far acquired and the working culture here so as to optimize the efficiency and therefore more output to propel the Organization to the top.

Thank you...!

Mind you never say things like i would not change anything at an interview! Companies/Organizations need a change to move forward!

Much respect brother...!

Thank you...!

Well, I believe that the organization must have more experienced people, I'll join with the team, using constructive ideas to make some changes for the benefit our organization and employees as well.

Hiyo vipi imekaa sawa mkuu...?

Kama hiki?

FUNNY INTERVIEW

Officer : What Is Your Name ?

Candidate : M P. Sir.

Officer : Tell Me Properly.

Candidate : Mohan Pal Sir.

Officer : Your Father's Name ?

Officer : What Does That Mean ?

Candidate : Manmohan Pal Sir.

Officer : Your Native Place ?

Officer : Is It Madhya Pradesh ?

Candidate : No, Mani Pal Sir.

Officer : What Is Your Qualification ?

Officer : (Angrily)What Is It ?

Candidate : Metric Pass, Sir.

Officer : Why Do You Need A Job ?

Officer : And What Does That Mean ?

Candidate : Money Problem Sir.

Officer : Describe Your Personality ?

Officer : Explain Yourself Clearly..

Candidate : Mindblowing Personality Sir.

Officer : This Discussion Is Now over, You May Go
Now....

Officer : huh..What Is It Now ??

Candidate : My Performance Sir.

Officer : M P.

Candidate : What Is That Sir. ....??

Officer : Mentally Punctured.

Candidate: M P. Sir.

Officer : Now What Is Thissss ????

Candidate: My Pleasure Sir.

Officer:who bought you here?

Candidate:M P SIR

Officer:Now what is this

Candidate:mummy papa sir
Nimecheka kifala sana., 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cc Geza Ulole.
....the Organization has solid experienced staff than I....

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using JamiiForums mobile app

Hey, I like the idea, can we do it together?
Do you still wish to find someone that you can chart or even communicate with by using English language ? .

If yes . Then we can do it together , i have got audio books and English lessons here with me that may be we can use them to improve our English speaking abilities, to make it more interesting, i can hit you up sometimes and talk about different topics .

However , i have got friends from Australia and U.s that will be there to teach us and speak with us sometimes to check our progress .
I can't wait to start this program with you. Just hit me back if you are still interested .

English ya shule ilikuwa inanipiga chenga japo sio sana, nikaanza kusikiliza nyimbo za kiingereza na kuhifadhi mashairi, kusoma majarida, magazeti, makala sahivi niko vizuri sana.

ᵃʳᵉᵉᵐ

Ni kweli au kwa kuwa umeona hako ka Avatar? Ha ha ha natania!
Kweli ila nimegundua vitu vifuatavyo wetu wengi hawapo tayari kuongea, kwenye hili group njia peke niliyokuwa naifikiri kuitumia ni njia ya Audio recording , sasa ukiwambia watume audio zao wahataki ( wanaogopa ) . hii imekuwa changamoto pia.

Kweli ila nimegundua vitu vifuatavyo wetu wengi hawapo tayari kuongea, kwenye hili group njia peke niliyokuwa naifikiri kuitumia ni njia ya Audio recording , sasa ukiwambia watume audio zao wahataki ( wanaogopa ) . hii imekuwa changamoto pia.

Group lipi hilo kiongozi...?

Back
Top Bottom