Nataka TV kwenye website ya alibaba.com, Naombeni ushauri

Original Pastor

JF-Expert Member
Nov 14, 2007
Wana JF poleni na majukumu ya siku nzima sasa naomba ushauri
Nataka kununua TV LED 55 inch kwa bei ya dola 500 je nirahisi ukilinganisha na Bongo? kwani huku usafiri mpaka bongo ndio dola 500 au naibiwa? kwani mtandao unaitwa www.alibaba.com sasa nimeona kiingia kwenye google na kusearch TV LED utaona makampuni kibao sasa nikalipata moja du naombeni jibu wakubwa asanteni

Kama naibiwa nijua

Sasa si unajua mitandao hii jaribu kuingia alibaba alafu utaona mwenyewe kisha uta comment fresh kwani mimi niliona rafikia angu alinunua computer dola 200 mpaka bongo na ukiingia dukani ni dola buku, sasa nimeshindwa kuerewa na hapa ni vitu vya mchina.Jaribu upate majibu mazuri mkubwa Yegomasika

Nataka kununua TV LED 55 inch kwa bei ya dola 500 je nirahisi ukilinganisha na Bongo? kwani huku usafiri mpaka bongo ndio dola 500 au naibiwa? kwani mtandao unaitwa www.alibaba.com sasa nimeona kiingia kwenye google na kusearch TV LED utaona makampuni kibao sasa nikalipata moja du naombeni jibu wakubwa asanteni

Kama naibiwa nijua

OP,

i can advise you to be very careful when purchasing products online with significantly very low pricing compare to MSRP(manufacturer Suggested retail Pricing).
Big online Retailers like amazon etc can do that because they usually get very low pricing from manufacturers as they are bulk purchasers.But even Amazon won't do that just to have low pricing,they are a business and the only time they will sell products below MSRP is when the product is nearing it's product circle and they have to clear they warehouses for new products.

Regarding what you saw at ALIBABA.i can only say IT"S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,LED Televisions are very expensive,more so than plasma and LCD,for $550 it's even difficult to get an LCD TV with 55",how can you get an LED TV for that pricing,that is beyond cheap.

Lemons are always going to be Lemons no matter how Sweet,they are,they will never turn into Oranges.The call is yours although,go ahead and jump into that deep water hole,when you get back we will be here with a shoulder to cry on.

Outside advise,if you are looking for a TV check their company website,Be it Sony,LG,Samsung etc,usually they have MSRP,this will give you a clue,anything less than 30% of MSRP should raise Bells and Whistles.

• Thanks
Reactions: 911
alibaba.com+55 led tv inch+500usd??? huna haja ya kuuliza jibu mpaka hapo unalo,ndio tatizo letu wabongo tunataka vitu vizuri kwa bei ya kutupa,mwisho wa siku tunashtuka tumeingizwa mjini.

just go for your instincts,pray and take the plunge-i bought a 50 inch AGORA lcd tv online for £ 300-despite never having heard of this brand,the manual did not even mention where it was made- i gambled on it- guess what,two years later this thing is rock solid and it comes with all the mod cons of modern TV`my take is electronics have been so simplified that people are virtually making these things in their backyards-so just go for it

just go for your instincts,pray and take the plunge-i bought a 50 inch AGORA lcd tv online for £ 300-despite never having heard of this brand,the manual did not even mention where it was made- i gambled on it- guess what,two years later this thing is rock solid and it comes with all the mod cons of modern TV`my take is electronics have been so simplified that people are virtually making these things in their backyards-so just go for it

tatizo hapa siyo brand! tayari ameshachagua. tatizo mimi naona ni mashaka na huyo suplaya!...anaweza kuwa jambazi tu....unatuma pesa na mzigo hupati

Kama naibiwa nijua

tumia CREDIT CARD,most credit card ukiingizwa mjini wanakulipa,then wao wanakula sahani moja na aliyekuuzia.

Son of Alaska,I wish I knew you, we would have been rich by now!
I wonder people are asking lots of questions,you want something very expensive at a very cheap price?,then go for your instincts-whatever comes later you either become a happy wo(man) or a poor me!
BTHW It also applies to very beautiful ladies,when you start asking yourself lots of question,you will end up asking for HIV tests,the best way is .....
just go for your instincts!

tumia CREDIT CARD,most credit card ukiingizwa mjini wanakulipa,then wao wanakula sahani moja na aliyekuuzia.
hivi hapa bongo kuna CREDIT cards wajameni? nahitaji moja naombeni mnielekeze niende benki ya gani!

Usijaribu mzee !!!
Mkuu nakuonea huruma maana hata hao wamiliki wa mtandao wa alibaba wanasema wazi kuwa inawachukua muda kuwatambua wezi wanaotumia mtandao wao kutangaza biashara hewa, ni kweli kwamba wakishawabaini wanawafungia kutoa matangazo kupitia website yao.

Baadhi ya vitu vya kufanya wewe waambie kuwa uko katika hiyo nchi hivyo unataka uende ukakiangalie kifaa chenyewe kabla ya kulipia, kama ni wezi hawatakubali uende, pili waambie kama wanaweza pokea pesa kwa njia ya paypal maana njia hiyo ni nzuri na ina usalama zaidi, pia hawatakubali na watasisitiza ulipe kupitia T&T au moneygram, western union. Tatu hiyo kampuni yao lazima itakuwa registered hivyo ukii google au ukiyahoo lazima utaona vitu wanavyo uza kama vinafanana na product hiyo, nne, bongo hizo TV zipo pale mlimani city ila bei yake ndo hivyo lakini uhakika wa pesa yako ni asilimia 100.
Kwa ushauri kama pesa unayo nunua kwa hao jamaa wa kivuko.com mie nimewapenda pamoja na kwamba sijafanya nao biashara lakini inaonesha wao ni genuine suppliers.

Ha!! Wana JF nashukuru sana maana hizi meseji zenu zimeenda shule ndio zimenifumbua macho. Sasa kwa Bongo nina USD 1700 Naweza kupata iliyo bora na wapi?

Asanteni sana mungu awazidishie

Ha!! Wana JF nashukuru sana maana hizi meseji zenu zimeenda shule ndio zimenifumbua macho. Sasa kwa Bongo nina USD 1700 Naweza kupata iliyo bora na wapi?

Asanteni sana mungu awazidishie

OP popote ulipo shop around,zunguka maduka yote,ujue kila duka lina nini na bei gani hapo utafanikiwa kupata kitu na bei nzuri,kwa $1700 unaweza kupata lcd/plasma from 40" up to 50"........na LED 42" kwa maduka ninayoyajua mimi,kwa TZ sijui bei zake.
In short bajeti ya $1700 inatosha na inakupa option nyingi.

OP,

i can advise you to be very careful when purchasing products online with significantly very low pricing compare to MSRP(manufacturer Suggested retail Pricing).
Big online Retailers like amazon etc can do that because they usually get very low pricing from manufacturers as they are bulk purchasers.But even Amazon won't do that just to have low pricing,they are a business and the only time they will sell products below MSRP is when the product is nearing it's product circle and they have to clear they warehouses for new products.

Regarding what you saw at ALIBABA.i can only say IT"S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE,LED Televisions are very expensive,more so than plasma and LCD,for $550 it's even difficult to get an LCD TV with 55",how can you get an LED TV for that pricing,that is beyond cheap.

Lemons are always going to be Lemons no matter how Sweet,they are,they will never turn into Oranges.The call is yours although,go ahead and jump into that deep water hole,when you get back we will be here with a shoulder to cry on.

Outside advise,if you are looking for a TV check their company website,Be it Sony,LG,Samsung etc,usually they have MSRP,this will give you a clue,anything less than 30% of MSRP should raise Bells and Whistles.

Thanks very much for advise me, Now i tried to visit many shops Uhuru Road at Mnazi mumoja i saw many TV LCDs only and im ask kwa muuzaji He told me LG Inches 42 Tshs 1800,000,Samsung 55 Inches 4,000,000 Hitach 40 Inches 2,500,000 Samsung 40 inches 2,000,000 Sony 40 Inches 2,200,000, Samsung 32 inches 1,100,000 Sony inches 32 1,300,000 Hitach 32 inches 1,100,000 ok I realize that which is better than others Please JF Member Kivuko and others tell me which is better than others. Another customer and shopkeeper told me Sony is better is it true? Please suggest me this predictable situation right now to help member of JF.

Thanks very much for advise me, Now i tried to visit many shops Uhuru Road at Mnazi mumoja i saw many TV LCDs only and im ask kwa muuzaji He told me LG Inches 42 Tshs 1800,000,Samsung 55 Inches 4,000,000 Hitach 40 Inches 2,500,000 Samsung 40 inches 2,000,000 Sony 40 Inches 2,200,000, Samsung 32 inches 1,100,000 Sony inches 32 1,300,000 Hitach 32 inches 1,100,000 ok I realize that which is better than others Please JF Member Kivuko and others tell me which is better than others. Another customer and shopkeeper told me Sony is better is it true? Please suggest me this predictable situation right now to help member of JF.

mi nakushauri yoyote utakayonunua iwe SONY au HYUNDAI waambie wakupe MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY ambayo ni 1YR minimum,ukianza kusikia warranty ya miezi 3 kuwa makini mkuu,mengine cheki hapo chini watu wamediscuss kuhusu TVs
https://www.jamiiforums.com/technology-and-science-forum/52771-plasma-tv-au-lcd-tv.html

There is no simple rule to classify TV pricing anymore,TV's nowadays are bundled with so many extras you might find the same manufaturer selling 5 different 42" LCD at very different price point,the cheapest sony 42" LCD starts at around $900 MSRP and the most expensive goes up to $2000.

Avoid buying a $900 TV set for $2000,that should be the first step.if you have $1700 then i believe you can get a very good set.Panels these days are made by Panasonic and a consortium of LG and Samsung.Hence most Sony TV's do have Samsung Panels(vioo vya TV).what companies are doing is adding software rendering on top of the panel.

The cheaper the TV the lower quality the Panel,hence they depend more on rendering,most of these rendering are set to decive the eye,in first time viewing,(search panasonic caught cheating on G10).

With information i have i can attest Panasonic as a better choice for Plasma and Samsung as a very good choice for LCD,LG second then lastly buy a Sony.WHY?cheaper Sony(s) have no difference compare with cheaper Panasonic,you are just buying a brand name,sony do not put as much high quality stuffs inside a sub $1000 TV as they do inside they flagship $5000 TV set.

Since you care about how you spend your money and you want something that work as well i suggest a Samsung set,or LG set over Sony any day, as they both work the same.

check kivuko.com,we have a good selection of a few TV sets,aimed at saving $$ at the same time provide maximum quality.and yes our warranties starts from one year onwards.

check kivuko.com,we have a good selection of a few TV sets,aimed at saving $$ at the same time provide maximum quality.and yes our warranties starts from one year onwards.

niliposoma jina nikataka kuuliza any relation to kivuko.com
nimepitia site yenu,good job.

There is no simple rule to classify TV pricing anymore,TV's nowadays are bundled with so many extras you might find the same manufaturer selling 5 different 42" LCD at very different price point,the cheapest sony 42" LCD starts at around $900 MSRP and the most expensive goes up to $2000.

Avoid buying a $900 TV set for $2000,that should be the first step.if you have $1700 then i believe you can get a very good set.Panels these days are made by Panasonic and a consortium of LG and Samsung.Hence most Sony TV's do have Samsung Panels(vioo vya TV).what companies are doing is adding software rendering on top of the panel.

The cheaper the TV the lower quality the Panel,hence they depend more on rendering,most of these rendering are set to decive the eye,in first time viewing,(search panasonic caught cheating on G10).

With information i have i can attest Panasonic as a better choice for Plasma and Samsung as a very good choice for LCD,LG second then lastly buy a Sony.WHY?cheaper Sony(s) have no difference compare with cheaper Panasonic,you are just buying a brand name,sony do not put as much high quality stuffs inside a sub $1000 TV as they do inside they flagship $5000 TV set.

Since you care about how you spend your money and you want something that work as well i suggest a Samsung set,or LG set over Sony any day, as they both work the same.

THANKS

i try to search Kivuko.com, Now i want to Purchase Samsung LED TV if i will get it better for me Thanks JF and Members including Kivuko

Back
Top Bottom