My thoughts, what are yours?

The Finest

JF-Expert Member
Jul 14, 2010
In a successful marriage home is your favorite place to be. Not that "home" here is not the same thing as house', house is where you live; home is what you live in. A house is built by sand, cement and water while a home is built by Love, peace and joy. So, how do we go from having 'manages' to have 'marriages'? Its just not the capacity to get people to stay together that is the important thing, but also the capacity of get people to love being together. And so if we can build strong marriages, we will build strong families. It is sad some people tend to take their careers more seriously than their marriage, but the truth be told; there can hardly be any true career success if your marriage has failed. Marital changes have be know to ruin the best career opportunities

I think that in the course of marriage, there is nothing that cannot change. But to bet that something will change may be asking for much. Always ask yourself , what if it doesn't change? If the situation remains the same, what are you going to do? People after marriage they usually say, 'He/She saw me the way I was and he/she married me that way, now he/she is demanding that I change'.

This is the most critical time to stand in integrity and ask, 'Can I really live with this?'. Marriages do not fail because of the things you can live with, marriages fail because of the things you can't live with. Most times, people knew they couldn't live with certain things but they said maybe they could.

Ngoja nikaangalie kama naweza kuelewa kitu maana ametumia kiingletha kigumu
Nitarudi

Uhusiano wowote na hasa ndoa inahitaji stamina ya moyo kwa wote wawili. Nje ya hapo goma ni zito!

bado natafakari,
tatizo kalugha

Katumia Kingredha chigumu mno hata mimi nimetoka holaaa!

ngoja tukishafuturu tutarudi kusoma tena lol

Ngoja nikaangalie kama naweza kuelewa kitu maana ametumia kiingletha kigumu
Nitarudi

Hmmm chigumu bana

oohhhooo na wewe unatuacha wenzio lol

cantab?????cambridge???????

Nyie watu myie lol hebu wekeni michango yenu

Most marriages are not successful ones kwa sababu, wengi tunaingia kwenye ndoa bila kujiuliza kabla kwanini uoe/uolewe! Ni mkumbo, fashion, fulfilling dreams, kuonyesha kitaa (marafiki hususani wanawake - they value pete za ndoa kuliko NDOA yenyewe). Researches reveal that walio ktk ndoa ni viwembe kuliko wasio ktk ndoa...... Tht answers my qn kwamba wengi tunaingia ktk ndoa bila kujiuliza je nina sababu ya kuoa / kuolewa sasa hv, kwanini nimuoe / olewa huyu na si yule etc......

Back
Top Bottom