My thoughts, what are yours?

In a successful marriage home is your favorite place to be. Not that "home" here is not the same thing as house', house is where you live; home is what you live in. A house is built by sand, cement and water while a home is built by Love, peace and joy. So, how do we go from having 'manages' to have 'marriages'? Its just not the capacity to get people to stay together that is the important thing, but also the capacity of get people to love being together. And so if we can build strong marriages, we will build strong families. It is sad some people tend to take their careers more seriously than their marriage, but the truth be told; there can hardly be any true career success if your marriage has failed. Marital changes have be know to ruin the best career opportunities

I think that in the course of marriage, there is nothing that cannot change. But to bet that something will change may be asking for much. Always ask yourself , what if it doesn't change? If the situation remains the same, what are you going to do? People after marriage they usually say, 'He/She saw me the way I was and he/she married me that way, now he/she is demanding that I change'.

This is the most critical time to stand in integrity and ask, 'Can I really live with this?'. Marriages do not fail because of the things you can live with, marriages fail because of the things you can't live with. Most times, people knew they couldn't live with certain things but they said maybe they could.
Hii lugha siithamini maana ndiyo inayotuingiza ktk wakati mgumu tulionao mpaka sasa, si kwenye mikataba, sheria za nchi, na hata katiba na ambapo lugha ya Taifa ni Kiswahili jamani mbona tunachanganyana au ndo value inatake place!!

Most marriages are not successful ones kwa sababu, wengi tunaingia kwenye ndoa bila kujiuliza kabla kwanini uoe/uolewe! Ni mkumbo, fashion, fulfilling dreams, kuonyesha kitaa (marafiki hususani wanawake - they value pete za ndoa kuliko NDOA yenyewe). Researches reveal that walio ktk ndoa ni viwembe kuliko wasio ktk ndoa...... Tht answers my qn kwamba wengi tunaingia ktk ndoa bila kujiuliza je nina sababu ya kuoa / kuolewa sasa hv, kwanini nimuoe / olewa huyu na si yule etc......
Nimependa analysis yako kweli watu wengi hufuata mkumbo tu bila kujua ni nini wanahitaji..

ngoja niipaste huku jukwaa la lugha fa nitacomment!ILA HILO LA house na home hilo mi nalikubali kupita maelezo !yani mno!mno!

As people seem busy trying to find cure to heal their worsening marriages i suggest emphasize should be put to young people, channeling them to make correct decisions, teaching them a thing or two about courtship, a guidelines before marriage that will lead them to happier marriages and life. I concur with the fact that the need to strengthen the institution of marriage is of utmost important if we want to build sustainable future to the entire society we live in.

The institution of marriage is important because, first, it provides the couple with a room to build family and grow experienced about family life as they assume new roles by being father and mother with their children decorating life with happiness and laughter. Second, marriage is the good thing in the eyes of almighty God, he has good purpose on our marriage life, want everyone of us to have successful marriage. You pray God you find a good partner who can be a reason to give happiness and joy.

But all these are possible unless we build good culture teaching young people to make right decision knowing what is the right choice to make before thinking of getting married. Young people ought to be taught why is that so important to remain faithful in marriage rather than feeding them with concepts like "faithfulness is impossible because no one can remain with that attitude" which i find to be not correct, it's people in "streets" not researched over the matter that are trying to spoil young people.

I know a good book written by Nancy Van Pelt called WE HAVE ONLY JUST BEGAN is such an extra-ordinary book dedicated to those who are fond to see their marriage are getting better as the topics in the book, discussed important issues before and during marriage life, that period you plan marriage life with your partner and how can handle challenges associated with marriage life.

uzi mzuri sana. nyumbani panaweza kuwa mahali salama kuwepo na panaweza pakawa pachungu usitamani kuwepo.

Back
Top Bottom