My thoughts, what are yours?

Uhusiano unaoua career ya mtu huu haufai, kama anakupenda atakupa nafasi u build your career

Fynest can I claim your thoughts for mine???

Alafu nyie watu mlioanza kuchangia sio fresh kuchakachua thread za maana toka mwanzo.Mpaka page ya pili mnaandika vitu visivyohuasiana na thread...mwisho mtawafanya hata ambao wangependa kuchangia waone uvivu!!Kama ni lugha inawasumbua (though najua that's not the case) kua rafiki na GOOGLE TRANSLATOR badala ya kulalamika ili uwele kisha uchangie kama utapenda!!!!

Fynest can I claim your thoughts for mine???

Alafu nyie watu mlioanza kuchangia sio fresh kuchakachua thread za maana toka mwanzo.Mpaka page ya pili mnaandika vitu visivyohuasiana na thread...mwisho mtawafanya hata ambao wangependa kuchangia waone uvivu!!Kama ni lugha inawasumbua (though najua that's not the case) kua rafiki na GOOGLE TRANSLATOR badala ya kulalamika ili uwele kisha uchangie kama utapenda!!!!

Aika rua

I think that in the course of marriage, there is nothing that cannot change. But to bet that something will change may be asking for much. Always ask yourself , what if it doesn't change? If the situation remains the same, what are you going to do? People after marriage they usually say, 'He/She saw me the way I was and he/she married me that way, now he/she is demanding that I change'.

This is the most critical time to stand in integrity and ask, 'Can I really live with this?'. Marriages do not fail because of the things you can live with, marriages fail because of the things you can't live with. Most times, people knew they couldn't live with certain things but they said maybe they could.

To avoid disillusions one has to know the answer to the bolded blue is that whether one/the couple wants it or not... everything changes... everything... Whether for the better or worse is another matter... What matters IMO is what and how you both handle and respect each other as time goes on... are you both committed to the matrimony... are you both appreciative of each other... as time goes on - what do you both or one of you do to revive the vibe...

In red.. a couple in the period of courtship both have an involuntary or voluntary tendency of hiding their real self from their spouse to be... Which once in marriage starts to sip thru... showing the real person behind the person you fell for... (thou sometimes it is true one wants one to change thou the person in question was found that way...)

To avoid disillusions one has to know the answer to the bolded blue is that whether one/the couple wants it or not... everything changes... everything... Whether for the better or worse is another matter... What matters IMO is what and how you both handle and respect each other as time goes on... are you both committed to the matrimony... are you both appreciative of each other... as time goes on - what do you both or one of you do to revive the vibe... <br />
<br />
In red.. a couple in the period of courtship both have an involuntary or voluntary tendency of hiding their real self from their spouse to be... Which once in marriage starts to sip thru... showing the real person behind the person you fell for... (thou sometimes it is true one wants one to change thou the person in question was found that way...)
<br />
<br />
Thank you PA for the wonderful explanation

Fynest can I claim your thoughts for mine???<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Hahaha You can claim mine desh desh by they my net was down i will reply to you about that issue accordingly today

Most marriages are not successful ones kwa sababu, wengi tunaingia kwenye ndoa bila kujiuliza kabla kwanini uoe/uolewe! Ni mkumbo, fashion, fulfilling dreams, kuonyesha kitaa (marafiki hususani wanawake - they value pete za ndoa kuliko NDOA yenyewe). Researches reveal that walio ktk ndoa ni viwembe kuliko wasio ktk ndoa...... Tht answers my qn kwamba wengi tunaingia ktk ndoa bila kujiuliza je nina sababu ya kuoa / kuolewa sasa hv, kwanini nimuoe / olewa huyu na si yule etc......
Mkuu i concur with you

To avoid disillusions one has to know the answer to the bolded blue is that whether one/the couple wants it or not... everything changes... everything... Whether for the better or worse is another matter... What matters IMO is what and how you both handle and respect each other as time goes on... are you both committed to the matrimony... are you both appreciative of each other... as time goes on - what do you both or one of you do to revive the vibe...

I think hii ndio sababu kubwa nyingine inayofanya ndoa zisiwe stable

It would be of no importance complaining that the thred is in English since most of us are in the tertiary level... Now, when I was in sec. school,our formaters used to insist on understanding oneself and in this way have what we call personal phylosophy. This is all about being "YOURSELF" and FRANK. It easy to know with whom you would like to be in life if you know youself, you have personal philosophy and you live your life. Contradictions between career and marriage arise coz either of the two or both do not know what they want and what to do at a particular context and what are the outcomes.

It would be of no importance complaining that the thred is in English since most of us are in the tertiary level... Now, when I was in sec. school,our formaters used to insist on understanding oneself and in this way have what we call personal phylosophy. This is all about being "YOURSELF" and FRANK. It easy to know with whom you would like to be in life if you know youself, you have personal philosophy and you live your life. Contradictions between career and marriage arise coz either of the two or both do not know what they want and what to do at a particular context and what are the outcomes.
Salanga kuna uwezekano "The two or both of you do not know what they want or what they need" huu kujitokeza kweli???

Back
Top Bottom