Mmiliki wa gari aliyopata ajali marehemu Sharo Millionea ajitokeza na kusema haidai chochote familia

Hata huko kwingine nako wanakufa tena sana tu licha ya kutii sheria (ingawa si wote wanaotii sheria) na ndiyo kuna idoms kama "accidents will happen".

Kwa hiyo kama siku yako ya kufa imefika jua utakufa tu.

Death is no respcter of persons.

Ni kweli mkuu kufa kupo palepale ila kiana inabidi tuishi kwa assumptions kwa ukifanya hivi hiki hakitokei, kama tyre zimeisha unaweka mpya, kama brake zina shida unabadilisha pia kama njia huijui vizuri wakati unasafiri nenda speed ya kawaida ili uwe katika nafasi nzuri ya kuisoma ili wakati wakurudi unakuwa unaijua vizuri barabara japokuwa unaweza kutii sheria lakini mwisho wa siku ukagongwa. Lakini kama tahadhari huchui kisa kufa kupo tu hapa napata kigugumizi kusema.

Ila nimekupata ulikuwa unamjibu Kiranga tahadhari ni muhimu

The whole "your day" philosophy is full of predestination, like life is predetermined and everyone has an appointed day, that is fixed.

While the truth seem to be more like everything is flexible. Take good care of yourself and you icrease the chance of a good, long life.

Jump in front of a moving train and you make today your day, not that it will stop certain individuals from saying that that was your day anyway.

Bottom line, this "your day" philosophy is rather religious and irresponsibly so might I add.

Too passive and may encourage recklessness.

Mwisho watu watasema hamna haja ya kufunga mkanda, if it's your day it's your day. Hamna haja ya kuvaa mpira, if it's your day utaupata hata kwa kinyozi.

You see what I mean?

In any case, whether "your day" theory is right or wrong. I would feel comfortable dying after exhausting and taking care of all the possible causes of death that are practically exhaustible, knowing that death was not easily preventable, than dying because I stubbornly wanted to drive while sick, or just couldn't be bothered to buckle up.
Pray my brother, and keep on praying to the Almighty, The Creator.

We dont know the day or the time, when we all will go to waste.
Take all precautions, that will not help when "The time" has arrived, when the soul breaks loose from our bodies.
This is the ultimate secret, that no matter your preparations to save yourself from, the human being is helpless against and and cannot stave it away.

And every human soul dreads that moment.
Better to prepare your soul, to accept lifes eventual consequences, with a positive ending- and thats where the Almighty comes into play,and not that He ever went away for that matter.

Lifes end can be cruel, ever heard of somebody dropping dead?
Thats what happened to a colleague of mine who had just gone to the bank to collect his hard earned quids.

While on the que, people stading nearby noticed him grasping his chest,unable to shout, as he slowly slumped to the ground.

Whe the stupefied persons nearby decide to help,the just noticed the gentleman gasping for breath as he exhaled his last.

The guy was dead, and needless to say, the bank operations closed for that day.

Pray my brother, and keep on praying to the Almighty, The Creator.

We dont know the day or the time, when we all will go to waste.
Take all precautions, that will not help when "The time" has arrived, when the soul breaks loose from our bodies.
This is the ultimate secret, that no matter your preparations to save yourself from, the human being is helpless against and and cannot stave it away.

And every human soul dreads that moment.
Better to prepare your soul, to accept lifes eventual consequences, with a positive ending- and thats where the Almighty comes into play,and not that He ever went away for that matter.

Lifes end can be cruel, ever heard of somebody dropping dead?
Thats what happened to a colleague of mine who had just gone to the bank to collect his hard earned quids.

While on the que, people stading nearby noticed him grasping his chest,unable to shout, as he slowly slumped to the ground.

Whe the stupefied persons nearby decide to help,the just noticed the gentleman gasping for breath as he exhaled his last.

The guy was dead, and needless to say, the bank operations closed for that day.

Not everybody necessarily believe in the creator and the power of prayer, so you have to come correct on that note.

I addressed the entire "we don't know the day and time" dilemma, I am not into repeating the stated, especially if your post does not introduce new questions.

I don't believe in the soul, unless you meant that metaphorically in referring to life.

I would rather be preparing my mind and body, the soul is a fabrication as stated above, as is the entire godhead almighty idea. So my preparation would entail being aware of health issues and educating myself in general. The second law of thermodynamics dictates that we are dissipating with the arrow of time, and no one can fool that fundamental law.Todate.

When was the last time that unfortunate gentleman who dropped dead on the que had a check-up? Do you happen to know perchance? You can't just pray and leave check-ups, quips who want to have it both ways already equivocated in the mantra "God help those who help themselves".

Closing a banks operations for the day because of one death could easily cause many other deaths, and marks a primitively superstitious attitude.It wasn't like this was a crime scene that needed to be cordoned off for forensic investigations.

Let's not downplay personal responsibility and trump up the free ride of prayer and an ever helpful godhead.

Dependency on providence is the hallmark of a primitive society bent on idiocracy.

Ni kweli mkuu kufa kupo palepale ila kiana inabidi tuishi kwa assumptions kwa ukifanya hivi hiki hakitokei, kama tyre zimeisha unaweka mpya, kama brake zina shida unabadilisha pia kama njia huijui vizuri wakati unasafiri nenda speed ya kawaida ili uwe katika nafasi nzuri ya kuisoma ili wakati wakurudi unakuwa unaijua vizuri barabara japokuwa unaweza kutii sheria lakini mwisho wa siku ukagongwa. Lakini kama tahadhari huchui kisa kufa kupo tu hapa napata kigugumizi kusema.

Ila nimekupata ulikuwa unamjibu Kiranga tahadhari ni muhimu

Na mimi wala sisemi kwamba watu wasichukue hadhari. La hasha!

Si vizuri kuwa careless. Maana matokeo siyo kufa tu.

Unaweza ukaishia kupata kilema cha maisha na ukaendelea kuishi kwa muda mrefu huku ukiteseka.

Hivyo, kifo hakikwepeki lakini hadhari nayo ni muhimu sana. Ni muhimu kwako wewe mwenyewe na kwa wengine pia.

mchakato wa kulipwa bima kwa vitu vidogo dogo ni kero. isitoshe kwenye bima kuna kitu inaitwa deductable na hasa kwenye madhara madogo madogo, hailipi kufuatilia kulipwa na bima.

sure, pia kuna excess, franchise na limit mbalimbali zinazo zuia baadhi ya indemnification.

Kwani angwadai famila ya Marehemu kwa kikezo gani? ... Alichofanya sio msaada ..hakuwa na option nyingine!!!

Alafu bima wala sio kubwa mfano kama bima ya nyumba au ajali unakuta ni 0.25% (sina uhakika sana lakini zinakuwa around hiyo figure) kitu ambacho unakuta nyumba ya 70 million unaweza lipa bima kama laki kwa mwaka lakini unakuta watu tunapata majanga kama kimbunga n.k tunabaki kuomba serikali wakati kazi ya serikali ni kuratibu shughuli mbalimbali though kwa upande mwingine ina jukumu la kuelimisha wananchi wake kujikinga na majanga. Nina imani tukizitumia hizi taasisi za bima kikamilifu hata gharama zingeshuka

very true, kama hapo jamaa kapoteza harrier wakati angekua na comprehensive cover ambayo roughly ni kama usd 320, angelipwa gari yake.. elimu ya risk management ni muhimu sana kwa individual and so to the organizations.

Not everybody necessarily believe in the creator and the power of prayer, so you have to come correct on that note.

I addressed the entire "we don't know the day and time" dilemma, I am not into repeating the stated, especially if your post does not introduce new questions.

I don't believe in the soul, unless you meant that metaphorically in referring to life.

I would rather be preparing my mind and body, the soul is a fabrication as stated above, as is the entire godhead almighty idea. So my preparation would entail being aware of health issues and educating myself in general. The second law of thermodynamics dictates that we are dissipating with the arrow of time, and no one can fool that fundamental law.Todate.

When was the last time that unfortunate gentleman who dropped dead on the que had a check-up? Do you happen to know perchance? You can't just pray and leave check-ups, quips who want to have it both ways already equivocated in the mantra "God help those who help themselves".

Closing a banks operations for the day because of one death could easily cause many other deaths, and marks a primitively superstitious attitude.It wasn't like this was a crime scene that needed to be cordoned off for forensic investigations.

Let's not downplay personal responsibility and trump up the free ride of prayer and an ever helpful godhead.

Dependency on providence is the hallmark of a primitive society bent on idiocracy.

Wow!
A pretty good observation from an atheist!

Nyerere once said, its better to believe in the Almighty even whe you have doubts. Because chances are, in case you kick the bucket and come face to face with the reality, that the Almighty is there, and staring at you in the face, it might save you some embarrassment.

Wow!
A pretty good observation from an atheist!

Nyerere once said, its better to believe in the Almighty even whe you have doubts. Because chances are, in case you kick the bucket and come face to face with the reality, that the Almighty is there, and staring at you in the face, it might save you some embarrassment.

I suspect you convoluted and mistook what I wrote for some atheists concession, there is no such thing.

And I find "a pretty good observation from an atheist" frankly offensive and condescending, what are you implying? Atheists do not normally make good observations? That's like saying "You speak pretty good english for an African"!

What you attributed to Nyerere is actually called "Pascal's Wager". Blaise Pascal posed that position in the seventeen century, long before Nyerere was born.

Google it, look it up, read a book or two sometime so you do not expose yourself thus.

Alafu bima wala sio kubwa mfano kama bima ya nyumba au ajali unakuta ni 0.25% (sina uhakika sana lakini zinakuwa around hiyo figure) kitu ambacho unakuta nyumba ya 70 million unaweza lipa bima kama laki kwa mwaka lakini unakuta watu tunapata majanga kama kimbunga n.k tunabaki kuomba serikali wakati kazi ya serikali ni kuratibu shughuli mbalimbali though kwa upande mwingine ina jukumu la kuelimisha wananchi wake kujikinga na majanga. Nina imani tukizitumia hizi taasisi za bima kikamilifu hata gharama zingeshuka

mkuu tatizo watu wengi hasa wabongo (watz) hawana uelewa na.mambo ya bima. Pia hawataki / hawapendi kusoma vitabu ama kutafiti kuhusu vitu muhimu kama vivyo. Kitu kingine kinachochangia watu kutofatilia compensation zao ni ucheleweshwaji wa supporting documents kutoka mamlaka husika kama mahakama na polisi. Na bila hizo documents bima hawawezi kukulipa.

I suspect you convoluted and mistook what I wrote for some atheists concession, there is no such thing.

And I find "a pretty good observation from an atheist" frankly offensive and condescending, what are you implying? Atheists do not normally make good observations? That's like saying "You speak pretty good english for an African"!

What you attributed to Nyerere is actually called "Pascal's Wager". Blaise Pascal posed that position in the seventeen century, long before Nyerere was born.

Google it, look it up, read a book or two sometime so you do not expose yourself thus.
Hi buddy
I did not mean to belittle your position on life and death.

In actual fact that opens a pandora box on faith issues that can only be settled with ones inner convictions.

However your interesting viiews remind me of a friend of mine who loosely told me thus;

"I believe that you have one life. There is no afterlife, there is no hell, no heaven, and you won't continue to exist as some kind of spirit.I find this viewpoint extremely liberating and relaxing.
No stupid prayers to think of, just do good.

I don't lose sleep at night over final judgements, whether I deserve Heaven or Hell or how long I might spend in some purgatorial prison. As an atheist, my concerns are grounded in my own lifetime.

But do I fear death? No. If it comes suddenly, it won't be planned for, it hopefully won't be painful! If those cancers that like to feast on my family members visit me someday, then I might worry about pain and deterioration.
But I won't fear death."

I thought that was a very brave statement.
I am not that brave !I am a mere mortal
So I keep praying

Hi buddy
I did not mean to belittle your position on life and death.

In actual fact that opens a pandora box on faith issues that can only be settled with ones inner convictions.

However your interesting viiews remind me of a friend of mine who loosely told me thus;

"I believe that you have one life. There is no afterlife, there is no hell, no heaven, and you won't continue to exist as some kind of spirit.I find this viewpoint extremely liberating and relaxing.
No stupid prayers to think of, just do good.

I don't lose sleep at night over final judgements, whether I deserve Heaven or Hell or how long I might spend in some purgatorial prison. As an atheist, my concerns are grounded in my own lifetime.

But do I fear death? No. If it comes suddenly, it won't be planned for, it hopefully won't be painful! If those cancers that like to feast on my family members visit me someday, then I might worry about pain and deterioration.
But I won't fear death."

I thought that was a very brave statement.
I am not that brave !I am a mere mortal
So I keep praying

Fearing death is futile, since it is fearing the inevitable.

That does not mean one should go out of one's way seeking it.

Or even ignore precautionary measures, if at all one is interested in living. We should not take for granted that everyone is interested in living, or living a long life.

There are people who are not.

mkuu tatizo watu wengi hasa wabongo (watz) hawana uelewa na.mambo ya bima. Pia hawataki / hawapendi kusoma vitabu ama kutafiti kuhusu vitu muhimu kama vivyo. Kitu kingine kinachochangia watu kutofatilia compensation zao ni ucheleweshwaji wa supporting documents kutoka mamlaka husika kama mahakama na polisi. Na bila hizo documents bima hawawezi kukulipa.

Na hapo nilipo bold huwa panashida hasa polisi kukamilisha report zao lakini inabidi wabongo tu-change maana kuna vitu kama nyumba havina complication sana na isitoshe siku hizi kuna mawakala wa bima kibao ukiona huyu anakuzingua unahamia sehemu nyingine na kuna mamlaka inayosimamia haya makampuni ya bima pia tofauti na zamani ambapo ili upate haki yako bado watu wa bima nao wanakuletea longolongo.

Miaka ya nyuma kulikuwa kuna vipindi vya kuelimisha katika radio lakini siku hizi hakuna kitu na hata hivyo wabongo wengi hawapo interested na hivi vitu maana huwa wanakuwepo kwenye maonyesho mbalimbali but wengi hupenda kutembelea mabanda yenye product zinazoonekana kwa macho.

very true, kama hapo jamaa kapoteza harrier wakati angekua na comprehensive cover ambayo roughly ni kama usd 320, angelipwa gari yake.. elimu ya risk management ni muhimu sana kwa individual and so to the organizations.

Kuna siku nilienda kulipa bima hii ndogo ikabidi nimuulize jamaa japo ilikuwa dakika 5 lakini nili gain vitu vingi sana, kuna bima zingine kama za majanga mbalimbali kwa mtu binafsi ukiondoa za vitu yaani ni kama unaweka fedha zako bank (kama hujapatwa na janga lolote for 10 years unapata ela yako kikubwa unachagua unakata bima ya thamani gani na wanakupigia hesabu unachangia amount flani kulingana na kiwango ulichochagua

Kwani angwadai famila ya Marehemu kwa kikezo gani? ... Alichofanya sio msaada ..hakuwa na option nyingine!!!

Sihitaji kuwa na degree ya Kiswahili kuelewa kwamba ulikurupuka kuPost hili povu lako. Angwadai na kikezo ndo vitu gani?

ile ni compulsory kisheria na inamsaidia sana mtu atakayejeruhiwa na gari lako

Okay mkuu ila bado tunahitaji elimu ya hii kitu (awareness creation on importance of bima) maana uswahilini mtu akigongwa tunachokimbilia ni kukubaliana kati ya mwenye gari na majeruhi matokeo yake makampuni ya bima ndio yanayonufaika

Kweli duniani humu bado kuna watu waungwana sana.
Mohammed Ismaili Mungu atakupa vingi zaidi.

watu wanaamua kutokata bima kwa kuwa hata wale waliona bima pindi majanga yakiwafika hizo kampuni za bima zinasumbua sana kulipa fidia, ndo'mana watu wanaona kama noma acha iwe noma!

Back
Top Bottom