Mazuri ya Edward Lowassa

Una hakika kuwa hao wanamapinduzi wanaotakiwa kumuondoa Sultani toka madarakani na wao sio masultani wadogo?
Hawawezi kuwa Masultani wadogo wakati wapo kwenye mapambano ,watapimwa watakapo itia nchi mikononi.
Utasemaje Lowasa kuwa si fisadi wakati CCM yote ni mafisadi japo wanajaribu baadhi yao kujipapatua.

Nothing!The guy is a corrupt.But he is in denial!Nyerere one told him;WEWE NI TAJIRI KULIKO UMRI WAKO.It was when he wanted too be our president in 1995 ,as far i can remember.

His wife has written a book with 15 pages!It is a joke!the title is :
Walk The Path With Diary in Israel, The Holy Land"
I wonder if she wrote on her own words!Ufisadi huu

what if he repend any second chances???

I think what you meant is repent. Ukiacha kuungama kwa Mungu wake ni lazima augame pia kwa wananchi aliyo apa kuwalinda na kuwatetea. Hapo ndipo ata pata msamaha wa kweli. Lakini pamoja na msamaha huo akae nje ya serikali.

Nothing!The guy is a corrupt.But he is in denial!Nyerere one told him;WEWE NI TAJIRI KULIKO UMRI WAKO.It was when he wanted too be our president in 1995 ,as far i can remember.

His wife has written a book with 15 pages!It is a joke!the title is :
Walk The Path With Diary in Israel, The Holy Land”
I wonder if she wrote on her own words!Ufisadi huu

mwamasala umenivunja mbavu zangu jamani

I think he is a great performer. He is someone who can stand by his decisions and simply he can make sure that what has been decided it can be executed.

He is a follow through leader.

Richmond for the surface thinkers may embed it to him but for deep thinkers and analysts they may see something else out of that. They may see political rivalry between him and other politicians who thought that they can be near to JK if EL is not near him, the report that was published that the PM is popular than the president and the PM wife has outperformed the 1st Lady.

Others thought that he may become the next president hence it is better to cut his roots now, others wants to compete with the president in the next election and thought that with ED on JK side, they will not be able even to attempt, others just not liked his follow through method instant decisions he normally makes (these are the leaders who are still under the error of cheating politics who read the same report to the top leader year in year out and for EL it wasn't the case as he was able to see that immediately and comment about it).

He may be corrupt but there is a way of dealing with the corrupt he may have been brought to charges/court so far if the allegations have truth thread in it (if you can't even punish the very junior who were the SMEs of the deal, then it shows that there is no any truth there but merely spoiling his name, and that is why JK said it is "political accident").

The report was written and it didn't imply show that EL was actually involved in any corruption and it didn't mention him as a corrupt person but it attracted attention during the filthy or ill-aimed presentation from the presenter, etc... I think we still need leaders who can perform like EL.

I don't have a problem on his performance, who was less of words but he was powerful in action for deliverables.... given another chance, he can take us to another step as a country.. Depends on how see the glass of water...half full or half empty...

Kibaraka mwingine wa Fisadi Edward Ngoyai Lowassa (Mmeru)..................EL is pathetic and its big shame to have people like u trying to come here with your cheap propagandas kumtetea huyu Fisadi.....Tanzania as a nation doesnt want him even if he is a great performer, Kama unataka kuhakikisha hili kumbuka ile siku aliyojiuzulu watanzania walivyosheherekea. If is is agreat perfomer muambie akaperfom vizuri in his businesses but not in public office..ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Repent" are you thinking EL to repent, while he is Mr. clean and political mobb was behind the conspirancy of his decline. He will repent by attacking those who caused misery to him but not as you think ' never'.

Are you genuinely trying to advise El, or just blah blah....
If you really want to advise him, I would suggest to him to radically rethink his image and to genuinely and absolutely change his ways.
I am a true believer in change, including seeing EL change his ways, but the best advice would be what Jesus advised the wealthy young man, to follow the 10 commandments (kiukweli si juujuu) and to sell all his wealth and belongings.
Akiweza kufanya hivyo watanzania wataweza kum-consider tena for political position.....

Tukiamua kuwa sober na wakweli kabisa kutoka rohoni, embu jaribu ku-replace the blank with any other politician in Tanzania. "What was the best of ..............?"

I believe Edward Lowassa would rank among the best of all time, for what he has done to this country, hatuwezi kumnyang'aya hilo, whether we like it or not.

Tukiamua kuwa sober na wakweli kabisa kutoka rohoni, embu jaribu ku-replace the blank with any other politician in Tanzania. "What was the best of ..............?"

I believe Edward Lowassa would rank among the best of all time, for what he has done to this country, hatuwezi kumnyang'aya hilo, whether we like it or not.
Mkuu hata sikuelewi!...
Ikiwa una maana katupiga changa la macho kweli he is the best perfomer.. Mzee marehemu Marlon Brando alichukua Oscar Award akiwa jambazi ktk sinema ya Apocalpse Now. Na he WAS among the best actors, hiyo sifa hatuwezi kumyima.

Huyu jamaa ni makini sana kwa kuchapa kazi (hard worker),lakini kinachomuaribia ni kupenda sana pesa kupita kiasi-vinginevyo ni kiiongozi mzuri.

big up.

Mayolela,
Mkuu hard worker haihusiani na kiongozi mzuri wala sio sifa kabisa ikiwa nguvu zote hazitakuwa na mavuno..

Nothing!The guy is a corrupt.But he is in denial!Nyerere one told him;WEWE NI TAJIRI KULIKO UMRI WAKO.

hivi kuna formula ya ku-calculate umri na utajiri wa mtu mpaka tujue huyu anapesa kuzidi umri?au tu kwa sababu nyerere alisema?nyerere naye alikuwa binadamu anaweza kuwa alimkataa kwa utashi wake tu,si kila alichokikataa nyerere basi hakifai,na alichokikubali kinafaa,mbona alishawahi kumnadi mr.clean na bado tukamwona usafi wake pale alipokuwa ikulu?
hayo mawazo ya huyu alikataliwa na nyerere huyu alikubaliwa hayatusaidii kutafuta kiongozi bora wa kesho,kwanini tusiwaangalie sisi wenyewe na tukasema huyu msafi huyu mchafu,kwa fikra zetu jinsi tunavyowaona sasa hivi?

Pamoja na mapungufu yake lakin EL apewe credit kwa kuweza kusimamia na kufuatilia kitu anchokiamini (kiwe kizuri au kibaya, ilimradi yeye mwenyewe aridhike).
Isingekuwa yeye , shule za kata hazingejengwa (hii ni legacy yake).

Back
Top Bottom