• ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370608960.268984.jpg
    ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370608960.268984.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 93
  • ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370608972.035850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370608972.035850.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 91
hii hapa vizuri zaidi....

shirt_620x800_1740540a.jpg

Au hizi: hapa Shinji akiwa ametinga. Halafu nyingine ikionyesha kola; unakumbuka enzi za King Eric na kola yake?

Hakika uzi wa sasa ni mkali; Mungu akipenda nitaununua. Wa msimu uliopita ulikuwa umepoa sana!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370609191.162850.jpg
    ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370609191.162850.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 91
  • ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370609201.020911.jpg
    ImageUploadedByJamiiForums1370609201.020911.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 93
[h=1]Profile: Guillermo Varela[/h]On Friday, Manchester United reached an agreement with Club Atlético Peñarol to sign Uruguayan defender Guillermo Varela.
Here, we assess the highly-rated youngster and learn more about his promising career...
The basics: Varela, who was born in Montevideo on 24 March 1993, is an ambitious full-back who plays on the right flank for South American giants Penarol in his native Uruguay.
The background: The 20-year-old has made one first-team appearance at the Centenario Stadium but is a regular for Uruguay's Under-20s with nine caps to his name.
The links: Guillermo recently completed a trial at Carrington and later spoke positively about the experience to South American radio station Tirando Paredes: "I have trained with the first-team. I am very happy and I was received very well. It was a surprise to get the chance to test myself with Manchester United. I'm glad and happy, and grateful to Penarol who allowed me to travel. I was treated so well and Chicharito helped me a lot."
The manager: "This is what he deserves. It is a shame to see him go but you can't deny him the opportunity to join a club like this." – Penarol head coach Jorge Da Silva.
The future: After reaching an agreement at Carrington on Friday, Varela's next step is to fly to Turkey to represent Uruguay at the World Under-20 Championships – where future team-mates Angelo Henriquez (Chile), Sam Johnstone, Tom Thorpe and Larnell Cole (England) are also taking part. The tournament begins on Friday 21 June.

new era begins..............

[h=1]David Moyes' harrowing first day at Manchester United in pictures[/h]

"They're making me drive a Chevy." (AP)

David Moyes reported for his first day as Manchester United's new manager on Monday and, as you might imagine, the experience was a trying one. Being Sir Alex Ferguson's replacement was never going to be easy and though the players haven't even returned from their summer break yet, Moyes still faced a number of challenging situations throughout the day.

Manchester United's photographer was there to provide us with a record of this jarring experience...

(Getty)
"Car successfully parked! This job is going to be easier than I thought!"

(Getty)
"Oh no. What did they say the passphrase was? 'Twenty league titles'? 'Glazers rule'? 'Ah yes - 'Sir Alex Ferguson is an immortal god amongst men who can never be matched.'"

(Getty)
"Stairs?! No on said there'd be stairs!"

(Getty)

"Why are you all laughing? All I said was 'I'm the new manager and I'm going to convince Wayne Rooney to stay.'"

(Getty)

"OK, fine. I won't sign Leighton Baines. Just please calm down. I really don't want any trouble with the janitorial staff."

(Getty)

"My name's on the door. My name is on the door. You can't take it back now because my name's on the door. And if this turns out to a broom closet, I'm going to freak the f*** out on all of you."

(Getty)
"I'm going in. If Ferguson is waiting inside wearing a rubber apron and wielding an axe this is your last chance to do the decent thing and warn me."

(Getty)

"That's right. I'm the kind of rebel who doesn't use mouse pads. Get used to it. ... Now please tell me why this desk smells like pig's blood and the tears of a thousand referees."

(Getty)
"These are my human shields. The one on my left doesn't even have initials! If you have any impatient criticisms of what I do here, please direct your comments to them so I can at least try to avoid developing an ulcer before the season even starts.

according to manutd.com

[h=1]Backroom staff appointments[/h] Backroom staff appointments
• Steve Round, assistant manager
• Chris Woods, goalkeeping coach
• Jimmy Lumsden, coach

Manchester United is delighted to confirm the appointments of Steve Round as assistant manager, Chris Woods as goalkeeping coach and Jimmy Lumsden as coach.
Round, 42, joins the club after working alongside David Moyes at Everton since July 2008.
Woods, 53, who was a member of the England World Cup squads in 1986 and 1990, and for the squads for the European Championships in 1988 and 1992, has been the goalkeeping coach at Everton since 1998. In October 2011 he also became United States goalkeeping coach.
Lumsden, 65, has worked with David Moyes since his days at Preston North End and subsequently at Everton.
David Moyes said: "I have worked with Steve, Chris and Jimmy for a number of years and I am delighted they have decided to join me at this great club. They bring great qualities in their respective fields and I know that, like me, they feel that this is a challenge to relish. I have great faith that together, we can build upon the success this club has enjoyed over many years."
Executive vice chairman Ed Woodward said: "I believe with David and his new team in place, along with our current backroom staff, we can now start preparing for the new season ahead. This is an exciting and challenging time for the club and I have great belief that David and his team will have all the energy and attributes needed to help this club continue in its long-standing traditions."

Speculation in Spain is increasing that Barcelona midfielder Thiago Alcantara will soon be leaving for Manchester United.

David Moyes says Wayne Rooney is not for sale. "He's a Manchester United player and will remain a Manchester United player
"I have known Wayne since he was 16, when he was at Everton. It is a little bit of deja vu. He is training really well, he is coming back in good shape and I am looking forward to working with him.

: "Wayne Rooney will not be sold by Manchester United. We have spoken several times and what has happened before has gone now.
"We are working together now. I have seen a bit of a glint in his eye. He looks very happy and looks as if he's going to knuckle dow

DAVID MOYES'S NEWS CONFERENCE

David Moyes: "I feel incredibly privileged that I was given the opportunity. I was grateful to Sir Alex and the board for making that happen. I knew nothing about the job until Sir Alex gave me the call and asked me and the first thing he said was he was retiring and then he said 'You're the next manager', and that was enough. I was shocked."

David Moyes: "All I can do is do what David Moyes has done before. I'll continue the traditions of the club. I am very fortunate that I am taking over the champions of England and I do hope that I can do a great job here in time."

More from David Moyes on Wayne Rooney: "Wayne Rooney will not be sold by Manchester United. We have spoken several times and what has happened before has gone now.

"We are working together now. I have seen a bit of a glint in his eye. He looks very happy and looks as if he's going to knuckle down."

David Moyes: "I do not know what those two gentlemen said - Sir Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney. That conversation was private and as far as I am concerned I am looking forward to working with Wayne. I can categorically tell you that Wayne Rooney has trained fantastically well since I've been here. Wayne won't be sold by Manchester United."

_68572425_pa11.jpg

David Moyes:
"I've been really impressed by the attitude of this set of players. They've been total professionals. It's a really tough start (to the season) but you have to play everyone twice, but I've never seen a Manchester United side get a tougher start to a season. I told the players that I was surprised that Sir Alex was retiring but I told them he wanted me to take the job."

David Moyes:
"I spoke with Paul Scholes as well, he felt he wanted to have some time off with his family. I felt the right person was Ryan Giggs and he has been great. He has been on his Uefa pro licence course, he is taking steps forward and to get him and Phil Neville together is great.

David Moyes on Europe: "I'm inexperienced in a lot of those things and they could have brought someone in who was more experienced, but the biggest confidence I got was Sir Alex saying to me 'You're the next Manchester United manager'."

David Moyes:
"I hope Sir Alex Ferguson is sitting in the directors' box. He's been so good. I've already called him for advice a couple of times on a couple of matters. I asked coach Rene (Meulensteen) to stay but he felt it was fair on me to go it alone. (Sir Alex) is not there to pressure me. The Glazers have been great since I got here and so has the new chief executive Edward Woodward."

Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic:
"When the gaffer decided to retire, I was surprised. The players had respect for the manager at Everton and we are looking forward to working with him. The players are training well and they are excited about working with him."

David Moyes:
"I do not know what those two gentlemen said - Sir Alex Ferguson and Wayne Rooney. That conversation was private and as far as I am concerned I am looking forward to working with Wayne. I can categorically tell you that Wayne Rooney has trained fantastically well since I've been here. Wayne won't be sold by Manchester United."

Naona anguko la Man U msimu huu ujao,naona kama watamaliza wakiwa nafasi ya 3 au 4.

1.Chelsea
2.Tottenham
3.Man City
4.Man U
5.Everton
6.Arsenal

Sent from BlackBerry 9800 using JamiiForums

Naona anguko la Man U msimu huu ujao,naona kama watamaliza wakiwa nafasi ya 3 au 4.

1.Chelsea
2.Tottenham
3.Man City
4.Man U
5.Everton
6.Arsenal

Sent from BlackBerry 9800 using JamiiForums

Tot na Everton bado sana wataishia tu kusumbua big teams lakini mwisho wa siku hakuna kitu

Back
Top Bottom