Makamu wa rais wa Tanzania ni mtaalamu wa nuclear

Huyu ndio Doctor, a real doctor I should say, PHD in nuclear physics.

Tunaomba na education background of his Big Boss JK, I hear people calling him Dr. JK.

Naona akili yako aitaki kabisa kukubali kama Dr Bilal, ni mtaalam wa nucler.

asante wakuu kwa taarifa,si rahisi kufahamu vitu vyote na anayesema anafahamu mambo yote ni muongo.

nNuclear physicist bongo anakosa kazi, labda hizo za kufundisha na siasa. Tuna reactor gani ya kuajiri nuclear physicist?

So what? Kuwa au kutokuwa kwake mtaalamu wa nuclear au fani nyingine yoyote imelisaidiaje taifa kupiga hatua kimaendeleo? Tuache ku-discuss ujinga hapa. Irrelevant discussion during this time when our nation is in a big social and economic crisis!

Kama taifa hadi vijiti vya kutoa vipande vya nyama kwenye meno tunaagiza kutoka nje halafu tunakaa hapa ku-discuss sijui vitu gani?

So what? Kuwa au kutokuwa kwake mtaalamu wa nuclear au fani nyingine yoyote imelisaidiaje taifa kupiga hatua kimaendeleo? Tuache ku-discuss ujinga hapa. Irrelevant discussion during this time when our nation is in a big social and economic crisis!
Mkuu toa mada basi tuidiscuss. Ningependa mada yako ijikite kwenye kutafuta majibu ya Global social and economic crisis. Onyesha weredi mkuu

Kama taifa hadi vijiti vya kutoa vipande vya nyama kwenye meno tunaagiza kutoka nje halafu tunakaa hapa ku-discuss sijui vitu gani?

Nani kakuita?

Huyu alipata U dokta baada ya kuwagaragaza CHADEMA.

Ndio maana waingereza wanamuita hivi

Tanzania's Kikwete is one of the most pathetic African leaders of our times. He is a peacetime leader for a country known to be one of the richest in the world in terms of natural resources, yet he leades the world with begging. Foreign companies have known Tanzania to be a free land in which you can go in and take all you can without being asked a question. I really don't get the mind set of its leaders especially their prsident Mr. Kikwete, a Muzungu worshiper. Having worked with the UNDP in that country for 8 years, I realized how inneficient and corrupt the country's leadership is. His ministers that requested bribes from BAE have never been tried despite the damning evidence against them. British TAX payers must stop funding this man's corruptin and foreign trips. His human rights record is horrible. Mr. Kikwete had no business of going to Davos to ask for foreign aid. Already his country is the world third leading foreign Aid dependant nation. He should be embarassed to say to the world that people are poor. His people living "hand to mouth " is his own is own ignorance and stupidity.That is hiw own problem, Brits are having their own problems he must realize that. We cant bankroll his foreign trips. He should make good use of his country's wealth. Instead of letting his corrupt officials and foreigners loot his country, he needs to think before letting himself be a global loughing stock. I read in one of the regional (kenyan) publication the mockery nature related to his frequent foreign trips. Palestinian, Haiti, Lebanon, Somalia and even Rwanda economies are more robust that of Tanzania. We must question the nations that welcomes this "Joker's" request for AID. He needs to be on a "no-fly" list so he can be serious. Hopefully the billionaires questions what he has done with the Money he has received for decades. The Arab spring should turn into the African summer and get rid of the Kikwete likes

Huyu ndio Doctor, a real doctor I should say, PHD in nuclear physics.

Tunaomba na education background of his Big Boss JK, I hear people calling him Dr. JK.

Anazo hizo Dr zaidi ya moja, ila zote za hisani tu, hadi ingine hata yeye alisema anaishangaa! Wanampa tu, na wale wa chuo kikuu cha kata walimpa moja.

Ndio maana waingereza wanamuita hivi

Tanzania's Kikwete is one of the most pathetic African leaders of our times. He is a peacetime leader for a country known to be one of the richest in the world in terms of natural resources, yet he leades the world with begging. Foreign companies have known Tanzania to be a free land in which you can go in and take all you can without being asked a question. I really don't get the mind set of its leaders especially their prsident Mr. Kikwete, a Muzungu worshiper. Having worked with the UNDP in that country for 8 years, I realized how inneficient and corrupt the country's leadership is. His ministers that requested bribes from BAE have never been tried despite the damning evidence against them. British TAX payers must stop funding this man's corruptin and foreign trips. His human rights record is horrible. Mr. Kikwete had no business of going to Davos to ask for foreign aid. Already his country is the world third leading foreign Aid dependant nation. He should be embarassed to say to the world that people are poor. His people living "hand to mouth " is his own is own ignorance and stupidity.That is hiw own problem, Brits are having their own problems he must realize that. We cant bankroll his foreign trips. He should make good use of his country's wealth. Instead of letting his corrupt officials and foreigners loot his country, he needs to think before letting himself be a global loughing stock. I read in one of the regional (kenyan) publication the mockery nature related to his frequent foreign trips. Palestinian, Haiti, Lebanon, Somalia and even Rwanda economies are more robust that of Tanzania. We must question the nations that welcomes this "Joker's" request for AID. He needs to be on a "no-fly" list so he can be serious. Hopefully the billionaires questions what he has done with the Money he has received for decades. The Arab spring should turn into the African summer and get rid of the Kikwete likes

Huyo Muingereza alikuwa kalewa hajui kama walikusanya mali hapa kwa miaka 40? tunachochukuwa kutoka kwao ni haki yetu, tena ushahidi wa haraka haraka huu hapa:
article-2081281-0F52BCF000000578-34_634x874.jpg

Msaada wao wote na kutuibia juu (Radar) bado haifikii thamani ya hako kadude anakokavaa Malkia wao, hakuuziwa hako kakaiba.

Huyo Muingereza alikuwa kalewa hajui kama walikusanya mali hapa kwa miaka 40? tunachochukuwa kutoka kwao ni haki yetu, tena ushahidi wa haraka haraka huu hapa:
article-2081281-0F52BCF000000578-34_634x874.jpg

Msaada wao wote na kutuibia juu (Radar) bado haifikii thamani ya hako kadude anakokavaa Malkia wao, hakuuziwa hako kakaiba.
Warudishe pande letu la almasi.

Mwaka 0001 AD nani alikuwepo Kariakoo. Nataka kujua nani siyo wa kuja? Mbona Mkapa umemuita "Kanjanja" ila Al Hajj Ally .H. Mwinyi hukumpatia jina. Majina kwa watu wa kuja yalikuishia!!?

mkapa pengine amemuita kanjanja kwa kuwa anajua alikua muandishi bila kuwa na mahali maalum pa kupeleka habari zake alizoandika,ndio definition ya kanjanja according to pasco lowassa wa jf

haswa.bt naambiwa pia amewahi kuwa katibu mkuu wa wizara fulani akiwa na waziri mkapa ambaye alikuja kuwa rais wa awam ya pili.Kwa hakika bilali hafai kuwa mwanasiasa

Nasikia huwa anapata wasaa wa kufundisha Udom. Umakamu wenye hauna kazi zaidi ya kula hela tu!

John Nance US vice president in early 30's described vice presidency as not worth a bucket of warm spit.Just wondering if its same for TZ VP. I should have thought that our good DR would be better of 'visualizing' quarks and leptons and bombarding young eager minds at the hill with profound knowledge .

Back
Top Bottom