Liverpool FC (The Reds) | Special Thread

Liverpool FC (The Reds) | Special Thread

Formal Liverpool FC co- owner George Gillett has passed away at the age of 87. May his soul rest in peace
 
[🚨] NEW: The most obvious area of the squad that needs bolstering is the midfield.

Liverpool retain a strong interest in Monaco’s Lamine Camara. 🇸🇳

[@JamesPearceLFC] #LFC
 
🚨❤️ Liverpool players’ goals & assists this season:

🇸🇪 Alexander Isak - 4 goal, 1 assist
🇳🇱 Cody Gakpo - 2 goal, 4 assists
🇭🇺 Dominik Szoboszlai - 3 goals
🇦🇷 Alexis Mac Allister - 2 goal, 1 assist
🇪🇸 Victor Munoz - 1 goal
🇩🇪 Florian Wirtz - 1 assist
🇺🇾 Ronald Araujo - 1 assist
🇳🇱 Ryan Gravenberch - 1 assist
 
IMG-20260925-WA0124.jpg

THE KING OF ENGLAND 🔥
 
𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 - @David_Ornstein:

Any points deduction for Manchester City could be applied when the decision is made or retrospectively, raising the prospect of City being stripped of titles.
 
Klopp's Liverpool lost out to Man City in both the 18/19 & 21/22 title races by a solitary point.
When asked after his departure in 2024 about the possibility of City being stripped of titles,

Klopp said: “If you organise a bus parade, I am in! How long it takes I don’t care!"
 
🚨 𝗡𝗘𝗪: The Premier League champions if Manchester City are stripped of their league titles:

🏆 11/12: Manchester United
🏆 13/14: Liverpool
🏆 17/18: Manchester United
🏆 18/19: Liverpool
🏆 20/21: Manchester United
🏆 21/22: Liverpool
🏆 22/23: Arsenal
🏆 23/24: Arsenal
 
Cody Gakpo on if criticism last season was a bit unfair:

“I don’t know, because if you are at a big club like Liverpool, you need to perform. I don’t want to speak about somebody else or other players but, me, I know I could do much better than I did last year.

“So, I don’t know if it’s unfair. Maybe it was. But I get it from one point because at Liverpool, you need to win, you need to perform, you need to show that you are one of the best clubs in the world. We didn’t do that last year - me included.”

[@_pauljoyce]
 
OFFICIAL: lfc can confirm the appointment of Julian Ward as Sporting Director with immediate effect.

Mike Gordon: "We are delighted that Julian has agreed to take over leadership of our football operations department at this juncture, primarily because it is a role for which we believe he is the ideal candidate given his extensive experience of the football industry in general and Liverpool Football Club in particular.

"The knowledge and expertise he brings will only enhance our football operations, while also ensuring Andoni [Iraola] is provided with the support he requires as he continues to make such a positive impression as head coach.”
 

Similar Discussions

Back
Top Bottom