Pep Ljinders: On Arne Slot

“He’s an unbelievable coach, who knows exactly what he wants and has the experience to be at a club like Liverpool”

Pep Ljinders:

“I know Arne really well. He came to my house in Holland about nine years ago,”He came to speak to me about football. He drove for a long time to see me and he had a thousand questions. I tried to answer them all!”

IMG-20240524-WA0075.jpg

Bye Bye Bye Klopp kwa kutupa burudani kabambe sana kwa hio almost miaka 9 klabuni. Anaodoka kwa heshima zote anazostahili kwani ameturudisha kileleni mwa ubora na sasa bwana Slot anaridhii timu yenye kiu na wachezaji wenye mentality ya kupambana, kocha mpya kwa kweli anahitaji kuongeza wachezaji wachache tu na kupata timu ya amsha...

YNWA
Tuta-miss sana lile vibe lake akiwa anashukuru mashabiki baada ya mechi!

Zile zama za Chelsea ,United na Liverpool naona ndio zishafika ukingoni
Usishangae hawa villa ,spurs , Newcastle Ndio dorminants wanaokuja kusumbua sana miaka mingi mbeleni .

Here, we look back some of Jurgen Klopp most memorable moments in front of a microphone...🎙️

------------------------------

"A message to those Liverpool supporters? We have to change from doubter to believer – now."

During his first interview as the new Reds manager – October 8, 2015

We know this club is the mix of atmosphere, emotion, desire and football quality. Cut off one and it doesn't work – we know that. I've said it before. If I have to describe this club then it's a big heart and tonight it was obviously like crazy, pounding like crazy. You could hear it and probably feel it all over the world."

After beating Barcelona 4-0 to reach the Champions League final – May 7, 2019

"Let's talk about six, baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and all the bad things there may be."

"Where are the drinks?!"

After winning the Champions League in Madrid – June 1, 2019

"I cannot really describe it because I cried a little bit as well because it's so overwhelming what the people are doing. When you have a direct eye contact and you see how much it means to them, that's touching, to be honest. It's brilliant."

During the parade through the city after winning the Champions League – June 2, 2019

"Adrian!! Like Rocky!"

His homage to the goalkeeper's impact in lifting the UEFA Super Cup – August 14, 2019

"I heard from my agent that Liverpool is interested and I felt immediately, 'Oh God', it's like when I met my wife – I saw her and thought, 'OK, I marry her' and it was like that with the club. It felt right from the first moment."

Reflecting on joining Liverpool – February 22, 2020

We know this club is the mix of atmosphere, emotion, desire and football quality. Cut off one and it doesn't work – we know that. I've said it before. If I have to describe this club then it's a big heart and tonight it was obviously like crazy, pounding like crazy. You could hear it and probably feel it all over the world."

After beating Barcelona 4-0 to reach the Champions League final – May 7, 2019

"Let's talk about six, baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk about all the good things and all the bad things there may be."

"Where are the drinks?!"

After winning the Champions League in Madrid – June 1, 2019

"I cannot really describe it because I cried a little bit as well because it's so overwhelming what the people are doing. When you have a direct eye contact and you see how much it means to them, that's touching, to be honest. It's brilliant."

During the parade through the city after winning the Champions League – June 2, 2019

"Adrian!! Like Rocky!"

His homage to the goalkeeper's impact in lifting the UEFA Super Cup – August 14, 2019

"I heard from my agent that Liverpool is interested and I felt immediately, 'Oh God', it's like when I met my wife – I saw her and thought, 'OK, I marry her' and it was like that with the club. It felt right from the first moment."

Reflecting on joining Liverpool – February 22, 2020

We created our own story and history and didn't try to do what our wonderful dads and grandfathers did with this club."

The day after being confirmed as Premier League champions – June 26, 2020

"I was never on the Kop before, it was pretty special and I think it makes sense in the moment when the people are not in that we use the Kop to celebrate it with them together in our hearts."

After lifting the Premier League trophy – July 23, 2020

"It was amazing, very special to win trophies at this football club. Always difficult when it goes to penalties. We have used all the squad, Academy, first team, all chipped in, which makes it really special. It is mad to think it was 10 years [since] we won it. Today was really special, never take for granted playing for this club."

Upon winning the Carabao Cup final – February 27, 2022

"I couldn't be more proud of my boys, the shift they put in, how hard they fought. It was an incredible game, a nerve-wracking shootout, my nails are gone."

Upon winning the Emirates FA Cup – May 14, 2022

"If people outside don't understand how special this club is, I can't help them. If you want to have a club with real passion, where you can be really involved from the heart as well and not only from other things, then you have to be part of Liverpool."

On missing out on the Premier League title – May 23, 2022

"This is the best club in the world, don't care what other people think."

During the victory parade in 2022 – May 29, 2022

"We will not live forever here because at one point we will go back to Germany, whenever that will be, but it was always clear we will stay connected. And this makes it even more because we will take that, we will take care of it, we will take it to everywhere we go because it's just special. For a city we love so much, getting something like this really is big."

On being awarded the Freedom of the City of Liverpool – November 2, 2022

"If I won everything this season, it wouldn't change my mind. I had to make the decision. I thought it through properly. It's independent of any kind of result this season. The big one is I can see there is a really good basis for this team. That's why it's a good moment to give it to someone else."

On his decision to leave Liverpool – January 26, 2024

"In more than 20 years it is easily the most special trophy I have ever won. It is absolutely exceptional. Sometimes people ask me if I'm proud of things and it's really tricky, I wish I could feel pride more often. But tonight is an overwhelming feeling.

"I was proud of everyone involved in everything here, I was proud of our people for the way they pushed us, I was proud of the staff for creating this kind of atmosphere where these boys can just do what they are best at. I was proud of our Academy, I was proud of my coaches, I was proud of so many things."

On winning the Carabao Cup a second time – February 25, 2024

23 stories that show Jürgen Klopp's genius, compassion and humour
20TH MAY 2024
FEATURE23 stories that show Jürgen Klopp's genius, compassion and humour

◾Kwa mujibu wa Fobes Liverpool imepanda thamani kwa kufika nafasi ya 4 katika orodha ya vilabu tajiri Duniani ikiwa na thamani ya $5.37b ikiwaacha nyuma klabu kama Manchester City, Chelsea na Arsenal pale England

Thamani hii ni kubwa maradufu ya dau ambalo FSG walilo tumia kuinunua Liverpool mwaka 2010 ambapo walilazimika kutoa kitita cha £300m ili kuipata hati miliki ya klabu ya Liverpool.

Takwimu zinasema dau hilo ambalo FSG walilitumia kuinunua Liverpool mwaka 2010 lina ingia mara 14 kwa dau la sasa ambalo ndilo thamani ya Liverpool ya sasa kwa miaka 14 ya uwekezaji wao.

▪️ Kiuhalisia FSG waliichukua Liverpool ikwa ktk hali mbaya sana ya kiuchumi na hata hali ya uwanjani ili kuwa ya kusikitisha na kukatisha tamaa lkn kwa sasa hali sio kama ile tena.

Kuna mambo ya kujifunza kwa mashabiki na uhalisia wa wakezaji katika vilabu, Shabiki hakuna anacho kijua zaidi ya furaha ya matokeo na usajili na wala hawazi ninamna gani watu wana umia kuijenga timu na kusonga mbele.

Muwekezaji anaangalia vitu vingi sana kuifanya klabu kupata matokeo mazuri,kulipa bills kwa wafanyakazi wote wa klabu kulipa madeni ya klabu, kuipandisha klabu thamani na kulinda mtaji ili klabu iendelee kusimama hilo sio jambo dogo.

FSG waiingia kama wawekezaji wadogo sana lkn kwa sasa huwezi kwenda kuigisa Liverpool kichwa kichwa sokoni nilazima ujipange haswa.

#Ynwa

Nimefurahi sana Kipara kufungwa na Mwacity wake maana walitudhulumu penati halali kabisa ya FA semi final iliyotokana na faulo ya Pamer.

Mwacity City Fans Rudini kwenye timu zenu za awali Man Utd SC, Liverpool SC, Arsenal SC, na Chelsea SC...

Ubinadamu ni kazi/The humanity is a work.

😂 😂 😂 😂
Nikipewa 200 m pound za usajili pale Liverpool
Nachukua 90m nawapa Newcastle wanipe Bruno Guimares,then nawapa Sporting £45m wanipe Goncalo Ignacio.

Then iliyobakia natoa £70m kwa Kudus Nimemaliza.
Wewe je?
Captain Marvelous
Ladder 49
The MoNA
King Ngwaba
TIMING
Saint Anne
FSG kutoa 200m mmmh labda wauze Nunez kwenda Chelsea na Diaz kwenda Barcelona ndio wapate fungu nzito sanaa...

Tunahitaji dynamic DM wa nguvu sana na Martin Zubimendi kutoka Real Sociedad angefaa probably £60m.

Beki wa kati Jules Kounde kutoka Barcelona huyu dogo anacheza beki wa kati na beki wa kulia na Barcelona wanashinda na ela hivyo kwa £65m+ wanaweza kukumbali biashara.

Winga nmoja wa kulia hapo kuna Jarrod Bowen au Raphinha kutoka Barcelona Johan Bakayo kutoka PSV kwa £50m to 70m .

YNWA

Back
Top Bottom