IMG-20240327-WA0006.jpg

Naziogopa sana siku hizo

Sitamani hata zifike
Chini ya Edwards tuko salama ndugu..
Kimsingi huyu Edwards ingefaa tu apewe hisa pale FSG ili azidi kuwapa ma Yankees amani maana jamaa ni genius sana hua hana papara na kila mchezaji anaemfuatalia hua ana back up plan ya mchezaji wa kwanza ikishidikana ana wa pili nae ikishidikana kuna wa tatu.. Huyu mwamba bila yeye Klopp wala asingefikia alipo klabuni, set up ya kuchakata data aliasisi na kuifanya kua bora Ulaya kiasi hata Barcelona na Real Madrid walishamtupia jicho kumhitaji bwana mdogo lakin alikomaa hapana na leo hii huyu hapa Anfield, odoa shaka kaka tupo katika mikono salama.

YNWA

Chini ya Edwards tuko salama ndugu..
Kimsingi huyu Edwards ingefaa tu apewe hisa pale FSG ili azidi kuwapa ma Yankees amani maana jamaa ni genius sana hua hana papara na kila mchezaji anaemfuatalia hua ana back up plan ya mchezaji wa kwanza ikishidikana ana wa pili nae ikishidikana kuna wa tatu.. Huyu mwamba bila yeye Klopp wala asingefikia alipo klabuni, set up ya kuchakata data aliasisi na kuifanya kua bora Ulaya kiasi hata Barcelona na Real Madrid walishamtupia jicho kumhitaji bwana mdogo lakin alikomaa hapana na leo hii huyu hapa Anfield, odoa shaka kaka tupo katika mikono salama.

YNWA
kwa kuwa umeongea wewe, ngoja nitulie nione itakavyokuwa

Xabi Alonso: “I had a good meeting with Bayer Leverkusen and I informed them that I will STAY and continue at the club”.

“After lot of talks about my future, I used the break to reflect and make my decision”.

“This is the place to be for me”.

1) Amorim has achieved huge success with Braga/Sporting by outsmarting Porto/Benfica, with substantially bigger financial muscles, tactically.
Record: 1 Taca da Liga with Braga. 1 Liga NOS (first in 20 years for Sporting), 2 Taca da Liga, and 1 Supertaca with Sporting. (1/5)

2) He has an impeccable record at developing players, especially young players. Amorim has played an integral role in the career trajectories of Gyökeres, Ugarte, Matheus Nunes, Nuno Mendes, Porro, Palhinha, Diomande, Inácio, Pedro Goncalves, Edwards, Hjulmand, and Trincão. (2/5)

3) His football shares fundamentals with Klopp's; Possession-based, high-intensity football. Relentless pressing through a detailed pressing scheme. High defensive line. Sporting also leads Liga NOS in high-pitch recoveries, and is potent in scoring after winning it high. (3/5)

4) Amorim can play different styles of football. He usually builds from the back, mainly through CBs and CMs. But Sporting has also had success with a more direct style of play, too, with Gyökeres being key with his hold-up play and ability to run in behind (4/5)

All of this; the youth development, the tactical intelligence + versatility, the fundamentals shared with Klopp, and the consistent results make a stronger case than De Zerbi, who, albeit successful last year, has struggled with consistency and the same tactical versatility (5/5)

Back
Top Bottom