Liverpool anatolewa na FC Porto. Hili hamna mtu ataamini.

Nitaifufua hii post siku ikifika.
hamchezi mbali na hizi ndoto zenu zisizotimia hivi hua hamchoki...
biashara ya kubashiri inashaimiri kwa kua na watu kama nyie...

pazuri ni pale ooh Napoli anawazimisha, mara ooh Bayan hamtoki aafu sie haoooooo tunasonga mbele kila hatua mnabaki kimyaa na kuibuka tena na ramli feki kama hizi...

Semi twaenda...

We won 3-2??

Man, i dont remember at all.
Here it is.. I had to look up for it.
Screenshot_20190316-001449.jpeg
_72947657_gerr.jpeg

Yeah man it was 3-2.. It was one of those tough games considering the league status by then

Its good, we’re facing a struggling Fulham now.

Need to wrap up that game ndani ya dk 30, lasivyo tunaweza tukajiingiza kwenye tension ya hatari sana.

But still think, it will the nicest away PL game this season.

Going on top of the food chain in that table tukishinda.

What the hell is going on between Shaqiri and Klopp? Lol, man surely Klopp knows how to punish his players, i’m so sure shaqiri went back to his usual laziness in training.

Its good, we’re facing a struggling Fulham now.

Need to wrap up that game ndani ya dk 30, lasivyo tunaweza tukajiingiza kwenye tension ya hatari sana.

But still think, it will the nicest away PL game this season.

Going on top of the food chain in that table tukishinda.

What the hell is going on between Shaqiri and Klopp? Lol, man surely Klopp knows how to punish his players, i’m so sure shaqiri went back to his usual laziness in training.
At this point i can't say we need to wrap things up within 30'. We only need to protect the lead, score goals and defend properly.

Be assured that the three points are ours..

I don't know about BigShaq but surely considering his form when involved and how he's become so isolated recently, there must be something we out here dont know.

At this point i can't say we need to wrap things up within 30'. We only need to protect the lead, score goals and defend properly.

Be assured that the three points are ours..

I don't know about BigShaq but surely considering his form when involved and how he's become so isolated recently, there must be something we out here dont3 know.

Think our defence is so assured right now.

Am so happy about that.

Lol, Big Shaq, itakuwa ni uzembe wake tu kwenye trainings, si unaonaga drills za Klopp zile lol.

DAMNNNN FAMMMMMM!!!!!!!

I miss SG and Coutinho man..

And i really miss that Strurridge man..

Kama DS angekuwa hata robo tu ya alivyokuwa that season, league ingekuwa wrapped up tayari. Damn, he was so good.
I say he shone under Suarez's umbrella.. I mean Sturridge and Sterling benefited from Suarez's individual brilliance. He was magical man.. El Pistolero ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

I say he shone under Suarez's umbrella.. I mean Sturridge and Sterling benefited from Suarez's individual brilliance. He was magical man.. El Pistolero ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Man, Suarez was on another level.

But we cant take that away from DS, he’s always been technical gifted ST. Injuries really ruined his career for good.

Watch him, just watch him. Suarez gave him that hunger ya kufanikiwa, in his mind he thought he was competing hard with Suarez, and that was the thing that drove him the most man. He was so complete that season.

Back
Top Bottom