Kuzalia Marekani

Thanksgiving in Tanzania?!, o_O

Wow!, we're totally Americanized!

We are Americanized already.

Plenty of of places, for example, call chips fries.

Fries is American vocabulary.

EATV even has Friday Night Live......where they copied that from? Saturday Night Live..?

Soon we gonna have our version of Jay Leno and David Leterman....

• Thanks
Reactions: kui
wamarekani wameiga show ya Top Gear ya UK. yao imedoro.

I'm very sure tungejua vipindi vya dunia nzima unaweza kukuta mmarekani alitoa idea kwenye kipindi kisichovuma cha nchi nyingine , yake ikatoka.

yani ilimradi tu chorus ya great america ipigwe.

Tz kuna Halloween siku hizi. Nikashangaa do they even understand wth is this

Ndo hivyo...na wenye pesa zao ndo wakipata mimba wanaenda kuzalia Marekani ili watoto wao wawe Wamarekani.

It's a fact, not fiction.

Maternity/ birth tourism is real. And the main target is America.

• Thanks
Sasa subirini siku Diamond atakaposhinda Grammy au siku Wema atakaposhinda Oscars.....

Tutatangaza public holiday kabisa.

Btw, Grammy na Oscars ni tuzo za Wamarekani.....

• Thanks
well no they can't always be unique.. they might as well change the universal constants to only fit themselves!

For the case of physical measurements, they should accept that they need DELIVERENCE.... America will have to spend loads to make the metric system official.. mdogo mdogo wataacha ushamba wa pounds

Hahahaa!
housegirl sikuwezi, eti ukawaita USA baby washamba! :)

But dear, one thing to remember is we're all copying from them. Even some of the so called 'First world countries' are trying to copy stuff from the U.S.A, culturally tu kwanza, before we go deep in other important aspects of life in general.

Mnyonge mnyongeni lakini haki yake mpeni mweh!

Tukatae au tukubali, most people love American way, American Style, or however you wanna put it.

Ndo hivyo...na wenye pesa zao ndo wakipata mimba wanaenda kuzalia Marekani ili watoto wao wawe Wamarekani.

It's a fact, not fiction.

Maternity/ birth tourism is real. And the main target is America.

Ngabu it's for safety pia, but of course the goodies that come with American Citizenship when a child is born over there is another uber advantage.

Our hospitals are so disappointing. Imagine those who can't afford to go to Agha Khan or the likes, and have to get stuck with rude nurses, no epidural, and uncertainty of safety, for the mother and the child. Wenye uwezo waende tu, cos hamna namna.

Yaani, the first thing a preggo need is to be soothed, and the last thing she wants is to be slapped with someone she doesn't even know!
Haki if it's me, I'll kick and fight someone na mtumbo wangu.

Bongo bhana!

Ngabu it's for safety pia, but of course the goodies that come with American Citizenship when a child is born over there is another uber advantage.

Our hospitals are so disappointing. Imagine those who can't afford to go to Agha Khan or the likes, and have to get stuck with rude nurses, no epidural, and uncertainty of safety, for the mother and the child. Wenye uwezo waende tu, cos hamna namna.

Yaani, the first thing a preggo need is to be soothed, and the last thing she wants is to be slapped with someone she doesn't even know!
Haki if it's me, I'll kick and fight someone na mtumbo wangu.

Bongo bhana!

kui you won't have even the energy to kick that person trust me. I worked in a mission hospital being run by nuns as my first appointment after graduating.... Thanks God the place nurtured my profession on how to communicate and care patients with love and kindness... When I moved to a government hospital I almost collapsed what I saw, I was going home every day sad on what I saw. I talked and did some efforts to change the place but I was seen as the worse person ever... Finally I decided to leave sasa nalima tu mahindi yangu huku Ruvuma after all what am
Making is more than the salary I was earning monthly. We have a long way to go.... May be I need to have my own practice at one point

Hahahaa!
housegirl sikuwezi, eti ukawaita USA baby washamba! :)

But dear, one thing to remember is we're all copying from them. Even some of the so called 'First world countries' are trying to copy stuff from the U.S.A, culturally tu kwanza, before we go deep in other important aspects of life in general.

Mnyonge mnyongeni lakini haki yake mpeni mweh!

Tukatae au tukubali, most people love American way, American Style, or however you wanna put it.
no we're not the only ones copying here. Hivi kuna macopy cater makubwa duniani kama wamarekani?????

Kila show watakayoanzisha wabritish, wamarekani wanacopy.

The Office, American Idol, X factor, Secret millionaire, Just for laughs, Master Chef, Dancing With the stars, World's Strictest Parents, Four weddings, show zote za the famous Gordon Ramsay zimeanzia UK and so many more.

YANI NI BORA USEME TUNAWACOPY WABRITISH. Wao ndo mainnovators HASAA..

Pizza mmeiga waitaliano.
Burger mmeiga wajerumani.
Bacon mmeiga wabritish.
Hot dog ya wajerumani.
Lugha mmewaiga wabritish.
Hata Hiyo measuring system yenu ni ya wabritish!!

Kuna Watu wanasemaga ETI democracy imeanzia marekani!!

HIVI NYIE HAMNAGA JIPYA HADI MCOPY KWA WATU??

AMERICA IS THE WORLD'S COPY CAT TOP DOG.

Kama hip hop and acting ghetto ndo American style (manake ndo nachoona vijana wakiiga), you can be sure their lighter skin counterparts wont agree.

Iiteni black american sio American.

And no not everyone likes the black americans. I for one am the least attracted to black Americans and their ways, including their accents.

The only reason the ghetto/black/street language gets popular is because of the number of non english speaking LOW CLASS immigrants going there. Will all benefit speaking broken English!

The only thing original the americans invented was OBESITY.

• Thanks
Chinese dream

Nightmare is more precise.

Ain't no dream over there.

USA is the place to be.

Hashimu Thabiti angeenda kucheza kikapu huko China wala asingeitwa Ikulu.

No one would have even paid him a smidgen of attention.

But he got drafted second overall in the NBA......

He became a national pride.

Last I checked....David Beckham and his wife were living in LA.....not Beijing or Liverpool.....

"American dream" Dream country where dreams come true.

Where dreams are made of....the greatest country in the history of existence.

USA baby.....

Juzi nimecheka kweli....nimeona bajaji kama mbili hivi zikipeperusha bendera ya Marekani......

Back
Top Bottom