Kibonde, Jahazi, Clouds FM na maneno mbofumbofu

I am glad that you do understand the exploitation that plays here, that is huge.

What I cannot understand is how can you excuse Kibonde. After all, by your own accord, he is supposed to be "the best in the biz", he was at CTN previously, our version of CNN, it's not like he is gonna starve if he is gonna say no to Ruge.

And he didn't even have to say no to Ruge categorically, angeweza kutoa any excuse for this particular broadcast. Hakufanya hivyo, ametaka kuji associate na exploitation ya Clouds, ambayo ironically ina mu exploit hata na yeye pia.

To be poor is a crime, but to be of poor mind is a tragedy.

Ephraim is definitely not poor in the Tanzanian sense of poor, bu he certainly is of poor mind.

And this is a tragedy, kwa sababu watu kama Ephraim wangeweza kuwa so effective katika ku propagandize ( in so far as the positive aspects of the spices of propaganda can go) katika kuwamulika washenzi kama kina Clouds FM. Ephraim angewez hata kuwa another Kusaga kama angetaka (What did Kusaga start with anyway, apart from his dad's support?) lakini Ephraim kaamua ku stick to his comfort zone, not rocking the boat.

Guess what do you get for doing that?

Mediocrity.

On the other hand, Sugu anaweza kuweka legacy kwa kuwa take Clouds head on. A legacy far and beyond any of his musical albums.

And the way Ikulu wanavyo ji mix, who knows, tunaweza hata kupata mvutaji mwenzetu bungeni.
Kiranga,

I have analysed and placed kibonde where is stands; as a presenter he is very good, na ndio maana nikasema kuna watayarishaji wa vipindi wale ndio wanaochezesha mchezo!!! he is just a mask kwenye face ile....

So as far as presenting is concerned, he has done good... sasa tukija kwenye potentials na exploitation, Ephraim can do better, and now that he has recovered well, i dont think he cant do it, hapo nyuma hakuwa fit sana lakini sasa yuko fit!!

Nakumbuka Hando alipotoswa na hawa jamaa baada ya kudokoa... walimbania everywhere (kumbuka networks zao si ndogo mazee, ziko hadi kwa mkulu) hadi akarudi na kupiga magoti na kuishia kuwa mtangazaji wakati si profession yake!!!

Let me tell you, we have let them exploit people for soooo long that if we want to counter them now, the we would need Sugu na wasanii wengine kusimama imara

that been said, i have three things here;

• Let Ephraim aendelee na anachofanya kwani ndiyo kazi yake under his current management
  • Let us all try to unearth exploitation ya clouds, which in fact ipo kila sehemu ya mdeia duniani but we can do better
  • Let support sugu kupata haki yake... i wish angekua member humu ili watu wample tactics za kudai haki yake
I like what pascal did, aliachana na ile kazi na kuamua kusongesha mbele

Kiranga,

I have analysed and placed kibonde where is stands; as a presenter he is very good, na ndio maana nikasema kuna watayarishaji wa vipindi wale ndio wanaochezesha mchezo!!! he is just a mask kwenye face ile....

So as far as presenting is concerned, he has done good... sasa tukija kwenye potentials na exploitation, Ephraim can do better, and now that he has recovered well, i dont think he cant do it, hapo nyuma hakuwa fit sana lakini sasa yuko fit!!

Nakumbuka Hando alipotoswa na hawa jamaa baada ya kudokoa... walimbania everywhere (kumbuka networks zao si ndogo mazee, ziko hadi kwa mkulu) hadi akarudi na kupiga magoti na kuishia kuwa mtangazaji wakati si profession yake!!!

Let me tell you, we have let them exploit people for soooo long that if we want to counter them now, the we would need Sugu na wasanii wengine kusimama imara

• Let Ephraim aendelee na anachofanya kwani ndiyo kazi yake under his current management
  • Let us all try to unearth exploitation ya clouds, which in fact ipo kila sehemu ya mdeia duniani but we can do better
  • Let support sugu kupata haki yake... i wish angekua member humu ili watu wample tactics za kudai haki yake
DN, huu ni uchambuzi yakinifu, umenipa jumapili njema Mkuu. Umeuma na kupuliza kwa staili ya aina yake
Alichofanya Kibonde ni katika yale aliyoyasema Karl Marx kwenye Manuscript yake ya Alienation

Jamani mjumbe hauwawi,kwani nyie hamjui kuwa kufanya kazi pale ni lazima maslahi ya bwana mkubwa yazingatiwe?
Ukibisha tu itakula kwako...

Kuna wengine wanatafuta hela za kampeni za ubunge 2010 kwa kila hali. Inabidi tu Sugu aangalie hata hiyo haki anaidai vipi maana hii ni Anarchy society, sasa asije jikuta ktk wrong side ya hawa mabwana vita.

...kibonde amekubali kutumika kama kibaraka. Shame on him, lakini hiyo si mara moja! atleast angejichanganua kama mchambuzi wa habari basi. Kwa wanaosikiliza kipindi kile, huyu jamaa kazi yake ni kutukana na kuponda tu. Habari akiona imemuelemea mtu, naye anatukana humo humo. Hana jipya.

Hakuna hata siku amekuja na habari ya kwake binafsi zaidi ya kudesa kwenye alasiri na BBC sport au soccernet.

Hivi Kibonde ana kitu gani cha ajabu? Huyu jamaa si ana front utangazaji wa michezo? Utangazaji wa michezo bongo ni sawa na kuambiwa "the lowest bulb" in the house, sasa the best in the business anafanya nini kwenye the lowest ebb of the business in the lowest station in the business?

Watu tunamjua huyu mjingamjinga tangu anaimbisha mchakamchaka, tangu kamasi zinamtoka anafuta kwa shati la shule, halafu analichomekea, achilia mbali kuwa redioni.

Sheesh,

Tunaijua Four Flats tangu alivyokuwa anakaa Mugabe na kuendesha Ki-beetle kwa kutegemea stipends za Nyerere mpaka the rise and fall of Chyna White.

Watoto wa mjini hata hawawezi kumshangaa mtoto wa Upanga kwa baba Taibali Four Flats huyu, wanamjua utapeli tapeli wake long time.

Ni waliokuja tu ndio wanaweza kushangaa shangaa na kusema "the best in the business".
Mkuu, hapa JF tumepewa uhuru wa kuongea sana hivyo tusitumie huo uhuru kuwatukana wenzetu haipendezi hata kidogo, huwezi kumuelimisha mtu kwa kumtukana bali ni kwa kumkosoa na kumshauri.

Mkuu, hapa JF tumepewa uhuru wa kuongea sana hivyo tusitumie huo uhuru kuwatukana wenzetu haipendezi hata kidogo, huwezi kumuelimisha mtu kwa kumtukana bali ni kwa kumkosoa na kumshauri.

Nani kakwambia namtukana mtu? Tusi liko wapi hapo? Kusema ukweli nako ni tusi? Wewe unaweza kunibishia kwamba Ephraim hakufanya hivyo?

Nani kakwambia nataka kuelimisha mtu hapa? How condescending of you. Yani kwa sababu wewe unajifikiri ni mtu wa kuelimisha elimisha unafikiri kila mtu ana aspire kuwa condescending kama wewe? Wengine ma- Dadaist hapa, tunakupa fact in your face. Wakishindwa kukuelimisha walimu na wazazi wako nitaweza mie ambaye hata sikujui?n

Kama unajua tumepewa uhuru wa kuongea mbona wewe unataka kuingilia uhuru wangu wa kuongea?

You are contradicting yourself son.

Kiranga,

I reject the notion, especially in the context of this saga, that one should prostitute himself and lay aside clear and simple principles (such as journalistic integrity) just for the sake of a daily bread.

It seems to me that you are giving Ephraim a pass on the ground that he is a mere employee and not the mastermind. Guess what, the mastermind needs the employees to do his dirty work, if all the employees were of sound integrity, the deed could have never been accomplished.So Ephraim is partly responsible for not standing up . Ukifanya kazi na mafisadi na wewe ni fisadi, huwezi kuji excuse eti nilikuwa natafuta kula tu, how can you absolve yourself of ufisadi when you are eating from the hands of fisadis?

Hili ni tatizo lililo deep katika society yetu, smallmindedness, kila mtu anajiona mdogo na hawezi kumake any difference, kila mtu anajiona akitoka alipo ndiyo kama hawezi kupata kazi nyingine tena. Where are our generation's Edwin Mtei's? Mtei differed with Nyerere and went on to be the IMF's point man on Tanzania. Where are our martyrs? Sugu inawezekana amefanya mambo mengi "ndivyo sivyo" lakini nina admire the fact kwamba kawakalia kooni hawa mafisadi, even at the risk of irritating Ikulu. Tunahitaji hii spirit ya justice, and I am not talking rhetoric and abstracts, bila hii sense of justice maendeleo hayaji, kwa sababu hatuwezi kubadili kitu.

Kwa hiyo kumu excuse Ephraim kwa sababu yeye ni mtangazaji tu si sahihi, as far as I am concerned, kufanya kazi katika station ya mafisadi tu ni ufisadi, kwa sababu inevitably mtu unaji set up for a scenario like this.Ukishakuwa mtangazaji unaletewa kipindi ni vigumu kukikataa, which I think is part of your defense for Ephraim, lakini kwa Ephraim kukubali kufanya kazi Clouds anaonyesha alishakubali kuwa fisadi.Na vimtu kama hivi havijawa full blown fisadi kwa sababu havijapata chance tu, vina aspire kuwa mafisadi papa, vinausoma mchezo kutoka kwa kina Ruge, vishakubali hii system ya exploitation, as a matter of fact vinajua kwamba hata na vyenyewe vinakuwa exploied, lakini vinasema "You know what? I am just paying my dues, climbing the ladder, one of these days I am going to have my own radio station, entertainment company, employ suckers like Joseph Kusaga and Ruge are doing now, swindle some fools, the works" kwa hiyo msi m excuse huyu fisadi mtoto, tuacheni tum mulike, kwa sababu baadaye hawa ndio watakaotupa matatizo makubwa kuliko hao kina Ruge.

I reject the notion, especially in the context of this saga, that one should prostitute himself and lay aside clear and simple principles (such as journalistic integrity) just for the sake of a daily bread.

It seems to me that you are giving Ephraim a pass on the ground that he is a mere employee and not the mastermind. Guess what, the mastermind needs the employees to do his dirty work, if all the employees were of sound integrity, the deed could have never been accomplished.So Ephraim is partly responsible for not standing up . Ukifanya kazi na mafisadi na wewe ni fisadi, huwezi kuji excuse eti nilikuwa natafuta kula tu, how can you absolve yourself of ufisadi when you are eating from the hands of fisadis?

Hili ni tatizo lililo deep katika society yetu, smallmindedness, kila mtu anajiona mdogo na hawezi kumake any difference, kila mtu anajiona akitoka alipo ndiyo kama hawezi kupata kazi nyingine tena. Where are our generation's Edwin Mtei's? Mtei differed with Nyerere and went on to be the IMF's point man on Tanzania. Where are our martyrs? Sugu inawezekana amefanya mambo mengi "ndivyo sivyo" lakini nina admire the fact kwamba kawakalia kooni hawa mafisadi, even at the risk of irritating Ikulu. Tunahitaji hii spirit ya justice, and I am not talking rhetoric and abstracts, bila hii sense of justice maendeleo hayaji, kwa sababu hatuwezi kubadili kitu.

Kwa hiyo kumu excuse Ephraim kwa sababu yeye ni mtangazaji tu si sahihi, as far as I am concerned, kufanya kazi katika station ya mafisadi tu ni ufisadi, kwa sababu inevitably mtu unaji set up for a scenario like this.Ukishakuwa mtangazaji unaletewa kipindi ni vigumu kukikataa, which I think is part of your defense for Ephraim, lakini kwa Ephraim kukubali kufanya kazi Clouds anaonyesha alishakubali kuwa fisadi.Na vimtu kama hivi havijawa full blown fisadi kwa sababu havijapata chance tu, vina aspire kuwa mafisadi papa, vinausoma mchezo kutoka kwa kina Ruge, vishakubali hii system ya exploitation, as a matter of fact vinajua kwamba hata na vyenyewe vinakuwa exploied, lakini vinasema "You know what? I am just paying my dues, climbing the ladder, one of these days I am going to have my own radio station, entertainment company, employ suckers like Joseph Kusaga and Ruge are doing now, swindle some fools, the works" kwa hiyo msi m excuse huyu fisadi mtoto, tuacheni tum mulike, kwa sababu baadaye hawa ndio watakaotupa matatizo makubwa kuliko hao kina Ruge.
we could be speaking one and the same thing but i did put my position into strata, one was when he was not well and he needed to lean somewhere, which he did ok, actually very well...

then as i said before, he can do better now that he is fit, the choice is his.... kusuka au kunyoa!!! he has it all, and i am sure he will do some pascal mayalla one day... please refer to my previous post

Kwa watu wanaoelewa standards za journalism, katika story ambayo wao ni part, kama kweli wanajali objectivity, wasingeweza kuizungumzia, kwa sababu kuna conflict of interest.

Lakini hii yote ni kwa sababu Clouds na wasikilizaji wao hawajui journalism, objectivity wala conflict of interest. Ndiyo maana huwezi kukuta mshua liyepiga shule anayejiheshimu anasikiliza Clouds. Ni redio y wahuni huni wa mitaani tu wasiojua chochote, wanaoganga njaa tu, walio radhi kusema chochote ili mradi kumtumikia kafiri ili kupata mradi.
Kiranga, you have a point kwenye objectivity na conflict of interest.
Nimemsikiliza Kibonde alivyomzungumzia Sugu.
Kwanza tukubaliane, Kibonde ana kipaji cha utangazaji comedian. Pamoja na kipaji chake, ana matatizo makubwa mawili.
1. Huwa ana overdo hizo comedy out of proportion na Gardner ndio huwa anamsaidia sana kummodarate. Katika ku overdo hufikia kiasi una waunder estimate wasikiliza wake, hivyo kutoa vichekesho ambayo only watoto wa nursery ndio watacheka, hivyo kumfanya aonekane kama fool fulani hivi.

2. Anazidisha mizaha hata kwenye serious issues, hivyo kupunguza seriousness ya kipindi chao kubakia kama kipindi cha vunja mbavu fulani. Hii ya kutojua wapi uweke mzaha na wapi usiweke, ina uhusiano na shule na haiba ya mtu. Hii inapelekea Kibonde kuonekana kama kibonde fulani, mbona Gardner anamaintain objectivity yake?.

Kwa maoni yangu sidhani kama Ruge ndio kamtuma Kibonde afanye aliyoyafanya, nadhani intention ilikuwa kumdefend bosi wake, ila akajikuta amehamanika na kumblow Sugu out of proportion katika kujikomba kwa bosi.

Hii ya Clouds kuwa redio ya wahuni, si kweli, bali ni redio ya vijana kama ilivyo East Africa, tofauti, EA ni radio ya vijana wa Academy wanazungumza Kiingereza, na Clouds ni ya vijana wakiswazi, bahati mbaya wengi wa vijana hawa huonekana kama wahuni. Clouds inazungumza lugha yao, inawafikia na wanaisikia.

Wako washua waliyepiga shule na wanayejiheshimu wanasikiliza Clouds inategemea ni kipindi gani. Mimi japo sio msure, na wala sijapiga shule, ila najiheshimu na husikiliza Jahazi.

Sijui ni lini Kibonde aliongea clever words. I never listen to his programs, because when i tried before he sounded like a person with IQ below 70. So do not waste your time pal.

Sijui ni lini Kibonde aliongea clever words. I never listen to his programs, because when i tried before he sounded like a person with IQ below 70. So do not waste your time pal.

clap, clap, clap pal... you are a genius with IQ kubwa zaidi ya 120.. hongera sana!!! Let me tell you pal, kibonde is in wrong arms, but i can tell you he is not as bad as you paint him to be...

it is very easy to insult people simply because we are hidden under these fake names... i am sure we wouldnt be throwing all these comments if we were exposed

kibonde ni mzuri kwa level yake lakini yuko timu mbovu... i listened to his program juzi kuhusu kupima and that was courageous... hii ya sugu kachemsha

DN

clap, clap, clap pal... you are a genius with IQ kubwa zaidi ya 120.. hongera sana!!! Let me tell you pal, kibonde is in wrong arms, but i can tell you he is not as bad as you paint him to be...

it is very easy to insult people simply because we are hidden under these fake names... i am sure we wouldnt be throwing all these comments if we were exposed

kibonde ni mzuri kwa level yake lakini yuko timu mbovu... i listened to his program juzi kuhusu kupima and that was courageous... hii ya sugu kachemsha

DN

I can agree with you sire. But you probably got me wrong. I think if someone keeps on spitting out a pack of crap, then it is legitimate to categorize him as i did. It is possible that i am wrong, and may be i have different perception because of different line of thinking and judgement, or because bad choice of words .

DN

DN,

I don't put much stock in IQ, even as shorthand for intelligence. Simply because intelligence is a multifaceted entity and rarely do you have an individual blessed with overflowing intelligence on all counts. This is why Rhodes scholars like Clinton and brilliant crusaders like Spitzer succumb to ridiculously juvenile passions, while some autistic people like Dr. Temple Grandin understand animals better than most "normal" people. So while Ephraim is obviously not a policy wonk, he probably has a bit of a high dramatic IQ. This is probably why two people can sit and argue vehemently on whether Ephraim is intelligent or not, they are probably focused on different aspects of intelligence.

On the question of "fake names", the relentless brutal honesty afforded by the anonimity of JF is a virtue, not a vice. By the way, unless "De Novo" is your real and distinguishing name, you hardly display the platform of moral high ground by denouncing anonimity while using anonimity, it is kind of hypocritical.

The niceties of polite society, complete with the superficial sugar coating of unfavorable opinions in a quixotic naivette borne of an unhealthy optimism is a violation of what Colbert would call "truthiness". This has gotten us nowhere, in fact it contributed to the detriment of our societies ever since the days of Sultan Mangungu of Msovero and Carl Peters.

Even the authors of "The Federalist Papers", those venerable American patriots, realized that in the unripe conditions of their time, they had to resort to the pen name of "Publius" to get their admirable points across.

Na hakuna mchezaji smart anayeingia timu mbovu, mchezaji hata akiwa smart kiasi gani, akishaingia timu mbovu anakuwa mbovu by association, kwa sababu ana display bad judgement, kwamba despite ya ujanja wake ameshindwa kugundua kwamba he is setting himself up for failure by joining the wrong team.

Kwa hiyo mimi sikubali hii habari ya "Ephraim ni smart ila kaingia wrong team", what does that assertion say about his smartness?

I can agree with you sire. But you probably got me wrong. I think if someone keeps on spitting out a pack of crap, then it is legitimate to categorize him as i did. It is possible that i am wrong, and may be i have different perception because of different line of thinking and judgement, or because bad choice of words .

Bongolander,

Mimi nafikiri tunahitaji brutal honesty zaidi ya tunavyohitaji sugar coating.

Waswahili tushazoea mtu akikuuliza "habari gani?" Unajibu "Nzuri" hata kama unakufa kwa kansa in two weeks.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

mkuu we are here to help each other as we love each other... why? because we are brothers and sisters... kama nimetumia offense nisamehe, ila mind yangu ilikua kumsaidia ephraim rather than kum-crush kabisa!!

we need to constructively criticize him rather than take a mickey out of him, he needs our support and i can say that kuna wakati alihitaji mafisadi wa sanaa kuliko wengine wote lakini kwa sasa he can fly high without them!!

DN

...so, how can we judge him as GOOD if he cant even know for himself that he is in a timu mbovu and should get out pronto?

DN,

I don't put much stock in IQ, even as shorthand for intelligence. Simply because intelligence is a multifaceted entity and rarely do you have an individual blessed with overflowing intelligence on all counts. This is why Rhodes scholars like Clinton and brilliant crusaders like Spitzer succumb to ridiculously juvenile passions, while some autistic people like Dr. Temple Grandin understand animals better than most "normal" people. So while Ephraim is obviously not a policy wonk, he probably has a bit of a high dramatic IQ. This is probably why two people can sit and argue vehemently on whether Ephraim is intelligent or not, they are probably focused on different aspects of intelligence.

On the question of "fake names", the relentless brutal honesty afforded by the anonimity of JF is a virtue, not a vice. By the way, unless "De Novo" is your real and distinguishing name, you hardly display the platform of moral high ground by denouncing anonimity while using anonimity, it is kind of hypocritical.

The niceties of polite society, complete with the superficial sugar coating of unfavorable opinions in a quixotic naivette borne of an unhealthy optimism is a violation of what Colbert would call "truthiness". This has gotten us nowhere, in fact it contributed to the detriment of our societies ever since the days of Sultan Mangungu of Msovero and Carl Peters.

Even the authors of "The Federalist Papers", those venerable American patriots, realized that in the unripe conditions of their time, they had to resort to the pen name of "Publius" to get their admirable points across.

Na hakuna mchezaji smart anayeingia timu mbovu, mchezaji hata akiwa smart kiasi gani, akishaingia timu mbovu anakuwa mbovu by association, kwa sababu ana display bad judgement, kwamba despite ya ujanja wake ameshindwa kugundua kwamba he is setting himself up for failure by joining the wrong team.

Kwa hiyo mimi sikubali hii habari ya "Ephraim ni smart ila kaingia wrong team", what does that assertion say about his smartness?

we can talk and talk and talk, but i stand to my opinion since this is a free and voluntary social network!

i categorized ephraim the way i did with my personal analyses, you did yours with your factors

regarding fake names, de novo is another fake names and read my words... i would never try to portray that de nomo is my name, i started with MTM, and did jump the ship.... i just underwent puberty

we have seen lots of metamorphosis around here from egg, larva, pupa and we are wating for adult kamili...

i have a story of a friend who was very smart
he then went to tambaza for a level and started losing his stars... does that make him not smart simply because he succumbed to social deeds? hell no!!
he went to MUCHS, messed up his life, shitting around the corridors and passed out of bus stations --- to me he is/was still smart --- just environment
now is a man with a family and i can say that his true colors and smartness are back!!!

guess what!! ameishi mwananyamala and once he even denounced his family prendenign he is upanga guy!!! to me he is still smart

why??? because we look at things differently, na mimi niku zote nachukua huo upande positive zaidi

KIBONDE IS SMART TO HIS CAPACITY AND CAN DO BETTER IF WE LEAD HIM RATHER THAN KUFANYA POSTMORTEM YA YALIYOPITA

...so, how can we judge him as GOOD if he cant even know for himself that he is in a timu mbovu and should get out pronto?
is Mrisho Ngasa good or bad?? what about Torres? can we talk about Arshavin?? or sorry what about Darren Bent?

... time heals, and time change people

Back
Top Bottom