Jibu kwa The Boss (Nyumba ndogo)

Gosh!! I know you never Mince words and that is why in issues which requires serious answers i am interested in what you utter... Kwamba I am Pitiful... Well you could say so... (as you are allowed to have your point of view).... BUT Good thing is that i think the same thing.... Well back to Topic I said "DON'T" in the sense that as much as what you have uttered has truth in it you don't have to generalize and make a Monkey out of all species in that group just because some (who not more than ten members-na tupo more than that) walitoa opinions zao which in fact was true!!

What is 'dignified cheating'?

And what is your take on the whole cheating thing? Would you forgive if cheated on or is it a deal breaker?

Bottom line is both men and women cheat. Men are more open about it but women are not as much.
Arifu kule kwa Boss kuna mdada niliona kasema kwamba yeye hapendi nyumba ndogo ila amependa points za kwenye ule uzi, maana zina harufu ya heshima kwa nyumba kubwa.

ulitutetea yes, bt u cant say we deserve all the shit aisee. we refuse to stay in the background,na mimi my rule is:if i ever catch my man cheating me,i ill never ever confront the other lady coz she doesnt knw what agreement we have. the bastard will face it,and i cant promise anything. na kwa hilo staki ushauri!
My man...si umeona hata wewe jinsi wasivyojielewa hawa watu? These people are weaker in every aspect of life and they deserve every shit that goes/ comes their way.

Mimi niliwatetea hadi Boss akanambia eti maboksi yameniharibu...teh teh teh.

Don't what? Mincing words is not my shtick. I just call it as I see it. If you disagree with me then go back and revisit Boss' thread and if you are a fair minded person you'll understand what I'm talking about.

Y'all are just pitiful.

Khaaaa!! Hapa ni sisi tu wa jeyef au hata wa nyumbani kwenu? Kama wewe pia ungeamua kuwa fair wala usinge jumlisha wanawake wote hapo.

Arifu kule kwa Boss kuna mdada niliona kasema kwamba yeye hapendi nyumba ndogo ila amependa points za kwenye ule uzi, maana zina harufu ya heshima kwa nyumba kubwa.

See what I'm talking about....

Now to me that is a tacit acceptance of infidelity no matter what anyone says.

hehehe,this one i agree with u. ila umesahau: women ar more smarter at it, so they rarely get caught up!! cheating is cheating,no excuses! if u cant get away from it,leave me! that is the rule.otherwise i will probably give u the taste of ur own medicine and then walk out on u once u find out b4 i am done with u!
Bottom line is both men and women cheat. Men are more open about it but women are not as much.

Now you are talking...

What is 'dignified cheating'?

And what is your take on the whole cheating thing? Would you forgive if cheated on or is it a deal breaker?

The circumstance.... The reasons... My role in it... Would determine for me to forgive or if indeed it is a deal breaker!

See what I'm talking about.... Now to me that is a tacit acceptance of infidelity no matter what anyone says.

And that is why i told you to read btn the lines...

• Do i believe kua infedelity is inevitable and there to stay?? YES....
  • Do i support it?? NO...
  • Have i ever cheated?? NO....
  • Do I plan on Cheating ever?? NO....
  • Can I my self by any means cheat on my on my hubby?? I don't know... (For the simple reason that not all who cheat knew they were gonna do that; and i can not tell my future)

'Dignified cheating'....Hahahaha that is why I love JF.

Hivi sisi wanaume tunapo-cheat si huwa tuna-cheat na wanawake? Kwa hiyo kama ni vita ya infidelity basi ingeanzia kwa wanaweake wenyewe. Nadhani ni wakati muafaka wa mimi kuanzisha NGO yenye kaulimbiu ya SAY NO TO INFIDELITY....Lazima nitatengeneza pesa!

Chauro Mpenzi......... Sijasema wote ila karibu wote. Ngoja niweke kimahesabu. Ailimia 99 ya wanaume wanacheat! Nimesema ngapi? Yes 99%!!!! Nlitaka niseme 98 lakini hapana ili niwe precise ni 99%. Kama wa kwako kaangukia kwenye hiyo moja basi mshukuru sana Mungu.

Na kuna kautafiti ambako bado hakajakamilika kameonyesha kuwa ndoa ambayo mwanaume hacheat basi ujue mkewe anacheat.........
Msinishambulie jamani, ila ni kautafiti tu!

Haka kautafiti katapingwa sana ila ndio ukweli wenyewe huu...

Hivi sisi wanaume tunapo-cheat si huwa tuna-cheat na wanawake? Kwa hiyo kama ni vita ya infidelity basi ingeanzia kwa wanaweake wenyewe. Nadhani ni wakati muafaka wa mimi kuanzisha NGO yenye kaulimbiu ya SAY NO TO INFIDELITY....Lazima nitatengeneza pesa!

Kula gwala mtu wangu! For every cheating man there is a woman.

And that is why i told you to read btn the lines...
  • Do i believe kua infedelity is inevitable and there to stay?? YES....
  • Do i support it?? NO...
  • Have i ever cheated?? NO....
  • Do I plan on Cheating ever?? NO....
  • Can I my self by any means cheat on my hubby?? I don't know... (For the simple reason that not all who cheat knew they were gonna do that; and i can not tell my future)

Nobody plans to cheat, unless he/she is up for a revenge!

Told them but ..... wapi!

Wakishamaliza vita ya nyumba ndogo, ambayo ukiangalia kwa makini ni vita baina yao.......... wataingia kwenye vita ya cheating ambayo pia ni baina yao na ambayo naweza kuapa hawataweza kuishinda!

Kula gwala mtu wangu! For every cheating man there is a woman.

Nobody plans to cheat, unless he/she is up for a revenge!

Told them but ..... wapi!

Wakishamaliza vita ya nyumba ndogo, ambayo ukiangalia kwa makini ni vita baina yao.......... wataingia kwenye vita ya cheating ambayo pia ni baina yao na ambayo naweza kuapa hawataweza kuishinda!
Hahaha!!! You guys are just crackin me up

Back
Top Bottom