JF top poster hits 30, 000+ posts and still craving for more JF records.................

Una Post 30,000 but bado hujaona umuhimu wa kuichangia JF,
Umetoa mafanikio uliyoyapata but hujafanya jitihada zozote za kuifanya JF iendelee kuwepo.
Acha mkono wa birika. Changia JF ile iendelee kuwepo!

Hahaaa Rejao kumbe sometime unamwaga mi point

Hongera kaka kwa mafanikio yako. Lakini mikono yetu mitupu hailambwi. Changia JF bana post zote hizo!!!

nianzie kiasi gani.....laki moja kwa mwaka yatosha? for the next five years and then laki mbil for another five years?......nishauri..................ingawaje mantiki yako sikuipenda..................................pesa does not make JF it is the attendances at Jf that makes it tick...............................kamanikitoa pesa na nikaacha kuchangia jinsi ninavyochangia haswa utashi wangu, muda na gharama nyinginezo ukizijumlisha utakuta kwa mwaka mchango wangu hapa JF unazidi ten miilions shilling.......................................but TZ is not endowed with economists or you ca prove me wrong...............in a day at least five hours I am at JF with my level of skills how much foregone income is lost? When I work I demand a million for putting my structural drawigs in AUTOCAD and ARCHICAD................if they mean anything to you..................................but I work at most three hours a day....................................when a need arises......................................but not for earning a living...............

talking about content?.....I see only numbers

This article is constrained to those who know my work.................................unless you are familiar with my JF input then you are definitely at a wrong end of the stick................this is a follow-up of my early article about celebrating a year at JF..........there I enlisted about twenty of my top articles which had received plenty of support here at JF...............................without embracing that background you are likely to be even more speechless..................to put it mildly...........you can easily evaluate my work in my profile............

This article for those who know my work.................................unless you are familiar with my JF input then you are definitely at a wrong end of the stick................this is a follow-up of early article about celebrating a year at JF..........there I enlisted about twenty top articles which had received plenty of support here at JF...............................without embracing that background you are likely to be even more speechless..................to put it mildly...........you can easily evaluate my work in my profile............

whatever floats your boat

talking about content?.....I see only numbers

This article is constrained to those who know my work.................................unless you are familiar with my JF input then you are definitely at a wrong end of the stick................this is a follow-up of my early article about celebrating a year at JF..........there I enlisted about twenty of my top articles which had received plenty of support here at JF...............................without embracing that background you are likely to be even more speechless..................to put it mildly...........you can easily evaluate my work in my profile............

tatizo ninaliona unalo ni upeo..........full-stop.................you hardly know me yet you have the audacity to urge me to have a life...........narcissism? You can hardly know how to spell the terminology let alone its connotations........................But I keep on praying on your wayward soul.............lengo langu ni kuhimiza wana-JF wawe wanatoa mada au kuchangia mada.................if you have read anything beyond that you are sick beyond description.........................and you need help.................

What, pray tell, would you call a conceited fool with a penchant for referring to themselves in the third person and for throwing around vainglorious and self-aggrandizing utterances such as "feels nice being me", "those who know my work.................................unless you are familiar with my JF input", and whatnot?

Nimeshangazwa na mafanikio yangu ndani ya JF.........sikujua leo nitakuwa ninasherehekea posts 30, 000+.............it is a dream come true.......................It feels nice being me, at the moment...don't you think so?

"Then my mouth was filled with laughter and my tongue with singing. Then they said among themselves, His LORD has done great things for him..................Indeed our LORD has done great things for me and I am glad."
Psalms 126: 2-3
Hongera lakini....!

Kumbeeeh...h Ruta ongera kwa hilo unaonaje ukiandika kitabu kutoka kwe post zako?

baada ya miaka kumi nitakuwa na mengi ya kuandika ni mapema kwa sasa

mkuu kila la kheri bana!!

ila kuna wakati ilionekana kama upo kwenye league ya posts!!! hasa na kina Mwanakijiji!!!!

sio issue lakini. pamoja.

hakuna lililobadilika hapo............kila siku nipo jamvini nikichapa kazi..............

Back
Top Bottom