Is P.diddy a vampire?

Je na bibi wa vimini Tina Turner utamuweka kundi gani?ofcourse 'Hero'au 'Best',ile miguu ni kama ya akina Amber na uso kama wa under 18,kuna watu Mungu alitumia saa24 kwa siku, siku 7 kwa wiki, siku 365 kwa mwaka kuwaumba.Sisi wengine hakuchukua hata sekunde na akatwambia haya wewe tayari haya ondoka ,we TT njoo .

Mkuu hawa mastaa wengine usiwaangalie sana the magic of plastic surgery inafanya wonders.., kwahiyo most of these stars and actors sura zao na appearance ndio mtaji wao, kwahiyo wengi wanafanya mengi ili appearance yao waonekane wadogo kwa kutoa wrinkles (inagawa nadhani kwa Sly - Silvester Stallone imebackfire)

Did not see this... Thanks VOR...
Nadhani lakini ni uongo its just haters.., lakini ukweli ni kwamba lifestlye ya ki-Bad Boy ilimscare Mase akaamua kumrudia Mungu, lakini alivyojaribu kurudi tena kwenye Rap naona time ikawa ishampita na akawa a bit rusty

Nadhani lakini ni uongo its just haters.., lakini ukweli ni kwamba lifestlye ya ki-Bad Boy ilimscare Mase akaamua kumrudia Mungu, lakini alivyojaribu kurudi tena kwenye Rap naona time ikawa ishampita na akawa a bit rusty

Swow biz ni kama kioo ukiichekea nayo inakuchekea, hio ya kua born again
itakua ni kweli for hata yeye nilimsikia live enzi zile, na kweli akarudi tena
ila hapo ndio sikkumbuki ilikuaje....

asha d,madona wa kwenye 4mins waliyofanya na timberlake naye anaingia kwenye list kama sio vimpaire basi ye ni kama wale watu wa kwenye series ya the event
Mi pia nilipoanza kuona the event kuna watu nilianza kuwatilia mashaka kuwa si wa kawaida akiwemo pdidy na jay z hawa jamaa siwaelewi maana hawazeeki kabisa!nimeimiss the event cjui lini itaanza season two maana ya kwanza ni soo

081211_182414_diddyPAPHOTOS_L261007.jpg
P Diddy has topped a list of the world's richest rappers after amassing a $475 million (£295 million) personal fortune.

The hip-hop mogul - real name Sean Combs - came out on top in the Forbes poll, which looked at the net worth of hip-hop performers.

Speaking to MTV, Combs claimed not to be fussed by the list, commenting: "I think people think that I have that money actually sitting at home in the basement. To everyone calling me for a loan today, I do not have that money today."

Jay-Z came in second in the poll with $450 million, with Dr. Dre in third on $125 million.

50 Cent and Birdman - Cash Money Records co-founder Bryan Williams - tied in fourth place on $100 million each.

The list was compiled using the same methodology which Forbes uses to calculate The World's Billionaires list, looking at past earnings, valuing current holdings and gauging the opinions of financial experts and industry insiders.

P_Diddy_Maybach.jpg

Now that's a resposnible daddy dearest! P. Diddy has won himself some real cool brownie points for his papa act on his son's 16th birthday. Yes, this is one of the few occasions when we see our favorite celebs be the people they are in real life. Take the high profile birthday party of Justin Dior for instance. His doting dad gave him quite a celebration and then topped with a mean set of wheels. Yep, Justin got a sleek and stylish German Maybach but he can't get to drive it yet. You heard it right for his rapstar father has given him a uniformed chauffeur too.

A li'l birdie told us that P. Diddy spent some $356,000 on this roadster. Justin, on his part, is thrilled with his birthday present. He has just started taking driving lessons. His pop was heard telling everyone that he wanted his eldest to feel how proud his father is of him. And why not, Justin is all grown up and mature now. In fact, those close to the Diddy family tell that Justin is a very respectful young lad.
So apart from the car, chauffeur and the party, P. Diddy gave Justin $9,725 which he very generously donated to the

its easy to be puff but hard to be sean....diddy is one of most talented entrepreneur...i like his famous dancing swing, when he bends and make some funy shakes..

Back
Top Bottom