Is P.diddy a vampire?

Kweli kabisa Show off nyingi sana, lakini credit where credits due.., the likes of Jennifer Lopez, walitokea kwake, alafu ukiangalia hii extract from wikipedia amefanya kazi nzuri sana...

personally na appreciate hapo alipofika mpaka hatimae na hio Dirty Money
ila tu nimeishiwa pose kua he can stoop low as in bragging hio ya kishamba!!
Na kingine kinacho mfanya asichuje is the fact kua hajabase katika music
alone (heard in an interview alipohojiwa) kua ni muhimu saana kuchanganya
activities kama vile yeye anavyo jishughulisha na Clothe designs, shoes, perfumes and the like...

Alafu hiizo camps za Sharkhur Vs Big nilikua naona kama alikua tu anauza sura...

As his rep said he has fractional ownership sasa most of us hatujui jinsi fractional aviation inavyofanya kazi but in most cases you still own a part of the plane and most rich people always create corporations ambazo zinanunua fraction of the plane ambapo majina yao ya kweli hayatumiki kwenye registration instead wanatumia corporations names i.e Mtakuja Air LLC.
Fractional Jets

From the above explanation guess sasa it makes sense....

As his rep said he has fractional ownership sasa most of us hatujui jinsi fractional aviation inavyofanya kazi but in most cases you still own a part of the plane and most rich people always create corporations ambazo zinanunua fraction of the plane ambapo majina yao ya kweli hayatumiki kwenye registration instead wanatumia corporations names i.e Mtakuja Air LLC.
Fractional Jets

Mkuu tuache kumtetea jamaa alichemka, alafu hiyo fraction inavyofanya kazi ni kwamba unapata numbers of hours a year kuitembelea, na hili suala lisingemfanya alalamike kwamba petrol imepanda bei so hawezi kutumia jet yake sababu angekuwa ameshalipia share yake na amepewa travelling hours

Alafu hiizo camps za Sharkhur Vs Big nilikua naona kama alikua tu anauza sura...
Yeah jamaa is more of a business man and a very good business man at that, kushinda talent ya kuimba, ingawa wanasema pia ni choreographer lakini hata dancing moves zake naona ni kama alizitoa kwa Mase hata kama sio Mase alikuwa anai-perfect hiyo dance move more than Puffy. Lakini I think ana uwezo wa kuona talent..

Mkuu tuache kumtetea jamaa alichemka, alafu hiyo fraction inavyofanya kazi ni kwamba unapata numbers of hours a year kuitembelea, na hili suala lisingemfanya alalamike kwamba petrol imepanda bei so hawezi kutumia jet yake sababu angekuwa ameshalipia share yake na amepewa travelling hours
Ushaconclude kuwa tunamtetea? au ni kuwa tunajaribu kuangalia facts and how things work.

Anyway naona tushahijack thread, turudi kwenye theme ya thread yenyewe.

yaani kwa hii blunder yake alijishushia heshima angalia na hawa wanamcheka

Diddy recently farted about how he's been forced to fly commercial, because he can't afford to pay the fuel for his private jet thanks to rising gas prices. Well, TMZ reports that Diddy doesn't exactly own a private jet. Maybe he was talking about his Barbie Party Plane?Federal aviation records don't show Diddy as the registered owner of any private jet. A source said, "I have a list of every plane with the name of the owner, and he's not on it." Did they check all 10,000 of his names?Diddy's spokesbitch said that he owns a "fractional" ownership in something called NetJets, a company that rents out private jets by the hour.Oops. Somebody got caught in a lie! Lying is definitely not sexy, Diddy.Does anybody know of a company that rents out brains by the hour? If a company exists, somebody give Diddy their number.​

Yeah jamaa is more of a business man and a very good business man at that, kushinda talent ya kuimba, ingawa wanasema pia ni choreographer lakini hata dancing moves zake naona ni kama alizitoa kwa Mase hata kama sio Mase alikuwa anai-perfect hiyo dance move more than Puffy. Lakini I think ana uwezo wa kuona talent..

Bana sijaona kabisa wapi naweza apply talent ya choreography kwa Puffy...
jamaa kazi yake kubwa ni swagger... at least ile BET ya mwaka jana ktk
wimbo wa GOOD MORNING akiwa na binti zake, Ross, T.I na Minaji ndio
naweza sema walicheza, but do not think it qualifies thou... Alafu sharo
baro Mase akapotea moja kwa moja... was it because of kua a Born again??

Ushaconclude kuwa tunamtetea? au ni kuwa tunajaribu kuangalia facts and how things work.

mkuu facts zipo wapi sio kwamba watu walikuwa hawajui kuhusu hiyo fraction how it works wanajua and it does not mean kwamba I own a wing, na hii thread its about if puffy is a vampire?, lakini jibu ni puffy is a damn lie attention seeking brother...

Sean "Puffy" Combs has proven once again that he is a hot bag of wind who will say anything for attention.
Recently, Sean uploaded a video to his YouTube account complaining about the mutha*****n gas prices as he waited to board a commercial airliner to L.A. where he can keep a close eye on baby mama and ex-girlfriend, Kim Porter.
"As you know, I do own my own jet," he lied. "Now, if I'm flying back and forth like twice in a month, that's like $200,000 or $250,000 a round trip. (Expletive deleted) I'm back on American Airlines."
But the Palm Peach Post did a little digging, and come to find out, the liar doesn't even own a jet.
A thorough review of federal records shows that no plane in this country is registered to a Sean Combs or any of the trend-setter's numerous companies, including clothier Sean John and his music company, Bad Boy Entertainment.One private aviation source scoffed: "It's my jet this, my jet that, he's just pretending. I have list of every plane with the name of the owner, and he's not on it."
It turns out, Combs owns a "fraction" of a jet which is akin to claiming you own a condo in Palm Beach when in fact you own a timeshare and it's only yours for a week out of the year.

ha ha ha... i believe it is time VOR and YOU kurudi maeneo ya kujidaia... hapa naona pametushinda....lol

Alafu sharobaro Mase akapotea moja kwa moja... was it because of kua a Born again??

Duh kuhusu what happened to mase and puffy sijui lakini nimeona very disturbing stories online ambazo sitaki kuziamini na huenda ni uongo lakini ngoja niwape make up your own mind duhh hizi lazima zitakuwa ni uongo...

Mase Tells all about his relationship with Puff and life at BadBoy ENT!
Former Rapper and Hip Hop Star 'Mase' was to tell all in new biography, regarding his former life at Badboy entertainment, but his ex. has taken action to stop this book from being published...according to Radio Gossip Gal 'Wendy Williams' the two rappers Mase and Puff, were romantically involved.

Puff may not want this to be headlines for his next project!
But its true, Puff ran Mase to the church...not because the two were sexual, but because the lifestyle of the Hip Hop/Rap Mogul behind Badboy entertainment.

Plenty of Partying, Drugs, Sex and Hip Hop...with violence and being afraid for his life...states 'Mase'.

Williams, who lost her job at one of NewYorks hottest radio stations to later find herself at WBLS...told the story first of how Puffy had Mase, living the life of superior status at Badboy, because word had spread that P-diddy was indeed romantically link with the youngster.

Mase witnessed Puffy's Lifestyle of Sex with other men and women, Drugs and The so-called Gansta Life, which led Mase to fear his own life, when all came down to the deaths of an eastcoast and westcoast star (Biggie and Pac).

Mase soon announced that he would be retiring from Rap and pursuing Religion, because he couldn't deal with the kind of life he was leading at that point, it became too much, Mase also, felt that Puffy was molding him into his little male servant of sorts, by giving him money, pushing his music to the top of the charts in return for a sexual relationship that was more so of an open relationship which allow P-diddy to have outside relations with both men and women.

Mase had set to publish a biography on his past life at badboy, by his former friend and companion, made all the actions visible for him not to do so.

This is interesting news to me, because I've often heard this about Mase and Puffy, and to hear it from Wendy Williams..I truly believe puffy is a player!

With an ego like his, its believable that he's now using the butler "bently" from Making the Band Mtv...for sex and as a servant.

Who now is becoming popular and starting out his very own career.

Wakuu msinimalize hata mimi siziamini source romours hazina uhakika from Mase Tells all about his relationship with Puff and life at BadBoy ENT!
I repeat these are just romours

LMAO VOR hizo post zako zote zimerudi kule kule kuwa ana fractional ownership sasa whether it is true or not anajua yeye na Mungu wake na kama nilivyosema kwa kuwa jina lake haliko kwenye Records za FAA it doesn't mean anything matajiri wengi wanatumia front companies kununua na kuregister kampuni mfano mzuri ni hawa mafisadi wetu wa Tanzania.

But oh well!! ngoja niresign sasa maana issue hii ni ya tangu 2008 sijui.

Duh kuhusu what happened to mase and puffy sijui lakini nimeona very disturbing stories online ambazo sitaki kuziamini na huenda ni uongo lakini ngoja niwape make up your own mind duhh hizi lazima zitakuwa ni uongo...

Wakuu msinimalize hata mimi siziamini source romours hazina uhakika from Mase Tells all about his relationship with Puff and life at BadBoy ENT!
I repeat these are just romours
Hii story ni ya lini 2002? Source ni Wendy Williams nuff said.

Hii story ni ya lini 2002? Source ni Wendy Williams nuff said.
Mkuu thats why I said they are just romours and they have got a big percentage ya kwamba ni uongo, hata mimi siamini lakini ukweli ni kwamba lifestlye ya alivyokuwa na Biggie ilimfanya aache rap alimrudie mungu, ingawa alijaribu kurudi tena kwenye rap without success..., so that is just romours..

Lakini kuhusu kuchemka kwamba anaown Jet alivyobanwa akasema ana-own a wing ni kweli tupu 100% verified

LMAO VOR hizo post zako zote zimerudi kule kule kuwa ana fractional ownership sasa whether it is true or not anajua yeye na Mungu wake na kama nilivyosema kwa kuwa jina lake haliko kwenye Records za FAA it doesn't mean anything matajiri wengi wanatumia front companies kununua na kuregister kampuni mfano mzuri ni hawa mafisadi wetu wa Tanzania.

But oh well!! ngoja niresign sasa maana issue hii ni ya tangu 2008 sijui.

Mkuu sijui huelewi au unajifanya kwamba huelewi...???
Puffy Daddy alisema kwamba anaown a jet (jet sio fraction a fully jet) lakini petrol kuwa high inamfanya atumie commercial airplane... FACT
Puffy Daddy baada ya kubanwa akawapa a fictional name (something Obama) kwamba anaown a wing..............................................FACT
Baada ya aibu kubwa aide wake akasema anaown a fraction kwenye kampuni moja ambayo unapewa a few Hours a year kuitumia.....FACT

Kwahiyo from the above Puffy Daddy lied kwamba anashindwa kutembelea jet yake sababu its expensive hence using commercial airplane wakati its a damn lie and owning a fraction timeshare (a few hours a year) its not owning a Jet, even leasing is a better ownership

jina lake haliko kwenye Records za FAA it doesn't mean anything matajiri wengi wanatumia front companies kununua na kuregister kampuni mfano mzuri ni hawa mafisadi wetu wa Tanzania.

Halafu Mkuu Logic ni kitu muhimu sana.., kama wewe unataka kuficha utajiri wako(mfano ile jet unayoimiliki) utafanyaje...???

Je utaupload video ya kulalamika kwamba ile Jet yangu (ambayo nataka kuificha watu wasijue sababu ya ufisadi) siwezi kuitumia sababu ya petrol kupanda bei??
Give me a break anyway you look at this jamaa alichemka kwa hali ya juu

Asante kwa kumpa mwongozo,anajibu ki fesbuku
ha ha ha.... sasa nimekupata... you just want discussions on vampires...Why not divulge katika the Vampire Diaries....lol...Note; unapomjibu mtu its beta utumia reply with quote...

Kutoka kwenye website ya NetJets nina uhakika wanajibu maswali yote..... Swali hapa ni what sort of ownership does Diddy have through them?

NETJETS FRACTIONAL AIRCRAFT OWNERSHIP
In 1986, NetJets pioneered the concept of fractional aircraft ownership. Today, NetJets is the worldwide leader with the most Owners, the largest fleet, and the most experience. With NetJets Fractional Aircraft Ownership, you gain all the convenience, access, and time advantages of owning a whole aircraft but at a fraction of the cost and without any of the responsibilities. NetJets hires the pilots, maintains the planes, attends to the logistics, and ensures your safety. To oversee your needs on every flight, a dedicated Owner Services Team is assigned to you. And we back up your investment with the financial strength of Berkshire Hathaway.

Efficient Use of Capital
As a fractional aircraft owner, you actually purchase (finance or lease alternatives are also available) an undivided interest in a specific, serial-numbered aircraft. The size of the undivided interest you purchase is directly proportional to the number of hours you typically fly in a year. A 1/16 interest represents the smallest share size available in NetJets Fractional Aircraft Ownership and is the equivalent of 50 hours of flying per year. In most cases, you are only charged for your occupied flight hours, not for any hours required to bring the aircraft to your departing location.

Predictability of your Expenses
Your costs are guaranteed and predictable for the entire term of your contract, which is typically five years. There is no mandatory sell-back at the end of the initial contract term, and your management agreement can be renewed at prevailing monthly management and occupied flight-hour rates (unless the aircraft is due to be retired from the fleet).

Guaranteed Liquidity
Should you ever decide to leave the program after your minimum commitment term (a 2-year commitment for light cabin aircraft, a 2.5-year commitment for midsize cabin aircraft, and a 3-year commitment for large cabin aircraft), we offer guaranteed liquidity and guaranteed repurchase of your interest at fair market value less a remarketing fee. Because NetJets buys the most desirable aircraft and maintain them well, they've historically held a significant portion of their original value.

Guaranteed Availability
You are guaranteed that, when you call for your airplane, either your aircraft, a comparable one, or perhaps even a larger one will be dispatched. You may also have the opportunity to exchange among all of the different jet types in our global fleet (refer to program specifications for details).

Most Comprehensive and Cost Effective Way to Fly with NetJets
The NetJets Fractional Aircraft Ownership program is the lowest cost per hour option to fly NetJets. It also offers the ultimate in flexibility for those who often fly on short notice or during peak demand periods.

Fly Ferry Free to Many of the Most Popular Destinations Around the World
With the largest fleet and more aircraft types than any other fractional provider, NetJets is able to offer Owners in the U.S. program the most comprehensive ferry waiver program in the industry. Because we have so many aircraft all over the world, we are able to waive the positioning (ferry) fees that are customarily charged to position or reposition the aircraft for flights both within the Collective Service Area (comprised of the continental United States and select cities in the Canadian provinces of Ontario and Quebec) and between the Collective Service Area and many of the most popular international destinations. For detailed program specifications and a full-size map, download The NetJets Ferry Waiver Program brochure (.pdf).

COST COMPONENTS
Prices vary depending on the aircraft type you choose. Finance, lease and pre-owned alternatives are also available.

Acquisition Cost
There is a one-time acquisition cost based on the interest size desired as a fraction of the total value of the aircraft type you purchase. At the end of your initial five-year agreement, there is no additional capital outlay required, you simply renew your management agreement for an additional 5-years at the prevailing costs, or sell back your interest at fair market value.

Monthly Management Fee
The monthly management fee is a fixed cost that covers indirect operating costs including pilot salaries, training, hangaring, insurance and Owner Services support.

Occupied Hourly Fee
The occupied hourly fee covers flight specific direct operating costs including standard fuel, maintenance, catering (for light and midsize aircraft), and landing fees. You're charged only for occupied flight hours plus 6 minutes of taxi time (12 minutes on the BBJ) at the beginning and end of each flight.

Other Fees
Includes variable fuel surcharge as applicable, international fees for travel outside the U.S., taxes and insurance.

NETJETS PRE-OWNED SHARES
When a NetJets Owner upgrades from one aircraft type to another or when an Owner leaves the program, a pre-owned share may

huyu jamaa ukimwangalia toka kwenye video ya ''hate me now'' yuko na nas escoba hadi sasa na album yake ''last train to paris'' yuko vilevile,ki-vimpire vimpire hellena angemwuliza,'for how long he has been 22yrs old' guys did you notice this,p.didy is not growing old!
Je na bibi wa vimini Tina Turner utamuweka kundi gani?ofcourse 'Hero'au 'Best',ile miguu ni kama ya akina Amber na uso kama wa under 18,kuna watu Mungu alitumia saa24 kwa siku, siku 7 kwa wiki, siku 365 kwa mwaka kuwaumba.Sisi wengine hakuchukua hata sekunde na akatwambia haya wewe tayari haya ondoka ,we TT njoo .

Kutoka kwenye website ya NetJets nina uhakika wanajibu maswali yote..... Swali hapa ni what sort of ownership does Diddy have through them?

Mkuu hapa tunazunguka bila sababu, owning a share from netjets is not like owning a Jet, na hili jibu lilitoka baada ya kuzunguka na kusema mara I own the wing, baada ya kubanwa aide wake ndio akasema ana shares the netjets... let me jug your memory...

"As you know, I do own my own jet," he lied. "Now, if I'm flying back and forth like twice in a month, that's like $200,000 or $250,000 a round trip. (Expletive deleted) I'm back on American Airlines."

Mkuu hapa we are not talking about Puffy Daddy Portfolio au How many assets he has or how rich he is..., We are talking about the case that he blatantly lied...!! and he was caught on the lie and he ended up with an egg on his face.

Back
Top Bottom