How to use JamiiForums effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asante kwa maelezo na vilevile napiga hodi kwa wana JF wote ni mwenzenu nipokeeni

Ukiona ujumbe huo maanake ulikuwa unajaribu kufungua page ambayo hujaomba access kwenda. MFANO: Jukwaa la DINI, Premium Members Forum, Mambo ya Kikubwa Forum etc.

Ni hayo tu

Mfano nikitaka kwenda mambo ya kikubwa, naombaje access???

Hey Mods aka Invisible,
Ninayo furaha tele kuwa mmoja wa wana-jamii forum, ili niweze kutoa mawazo,mchango wa mali na hali,
Nawapongeza team nzima kwa kazi nzuri mliyoifanya na mnayoendelea kuifanya
Gud job, Keep Up

I respect you all JF members, am new to JF. I greet you ALL :A S 103:" if don't get comfused, you don't pay attention"

.... I conglatulate JF for good job done by you. But I have my opinion on JF GUI, it is not user friendly, you have to upgrade it to be simpler but efficiently to accomodate anyone. Now days even Microsoft is trying to come up with softwares which are very easy to use, there is no need for someone to train how to use them. Another example is Facebook, its user friendly thats why anyone enjoy to use it and its has bilions of users. No one wants to spend hours to read intructions on how to use JF.

Nawasilisha...

hongera sana best kwa kuliona hilo, kwa kweli JF ni msaada but the site is very difficult to navigate, they must wake up and design some thing friendly to the users, am not a web developer but i have some ideas on programming so i know that there is some thing that must be corrected on this graphycal user interface or we are going to suffer a lot day after day, you JF guys don have to let other JF's simple users act like your presenters to us on how to use your site, this is your job and that's how JF must be. we love you guys :smile-big:

Kweli wageni twahitaji masaada wenu kwa hali na mali nasi tuweze changia katika hili jukwaa kwa kutuliza akili na kutafakuri kwa kina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom