How to use JamiiForums effectively

Status
Not open for further replies.
***This' useful for those who are new on JamiiForums.com discussion boards***

JamiiForums.com is a collection of discussion boards free for you to express your views openly. It's created to serve for East and Central Africa Region & the world in General.

Talk it out! Fear nothing, ask and be specific. Respect others in these forums.......

...Robot
You ROCK!

How do I get a picture under my username?

Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed by your username on all posts that you make. You can select the image that best describes yourself from your profile options.

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by JamboForums.com and those that you upload yourself.

We provided a set of avatars and are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

We also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.
Mkuu Many thanks ila naomba msaada zaidi hapa...

Hili somo hapo juu sijaelewa maana nimejaribu sana ila nashindwa kabisa kuweka picha chini ya User name yangu!! Nahisi ufanisi wangu ktk mambo haya ni mdogo. Naomba msaada.

Mkuu Many thanks ila naomba msaada zaidi hapa...

Hili somo hapo juu sijaelewa maana nimejaribu sana ila nashindwa kabisa kuweka picha chini ya User name yangu!! Nahisi ufanisi wangu ktk mambo haya ni mdogo. Naomba msaada.
Tupo wengi......twataka msaada!tuweke na sisi AVATARS ZETU......

Ushauri wangu mkuu ni kwamba hizi instructions kwa namna moja au nyingine ziweko mahali pa wazi ili kwamba 'new comer" yeyote akitinga jf azione wazi wazi asisumbuke sana kutafuta. maana hata mimi nilihangaika sana nilipojiunga na jf hivi karibuni,mpaka member moja akanikwamua.

lakini hata mimi bado nahitaji kujua jinsi ya kuweka yale maneno ya kumalizia ambayo yanabakia permenantly i.e 'ficha upumbavu wako usifiche hekima yako'

Ushauri wangu mkuu ni kwamba hizi instructions kwa namna moja au nyingine ziweko mahali pa wazi ili kwamba 'new comer" yeyote akitinga jf azione wazi wazi asisumbuke sana kutafuta. maana hata mimi nilihangaika sana nilipojiunga na jf hivi karibuni,mpaka member moja akanikwamua.

lakini hata mimi bado nahitaji kujua jinsi ya kuweka yale maneno ya kumalizia ambayo yanabakia permenantly i.e 'ficha upumbavu wako usifiche hekima yako'
Mkuu kapuchi,

Naomba kwa niaba ya wenzangu tuwie radhi kwani hii topic ilikuwa iko mbali na wengi. Naiweka juu kabisa ili iwe inasomeka kirahisi na wanaokuja na maswali waweze kujibiwa kirahisi.

Kuhusiana na avatar (picha) yako basi nenda link hii:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/profile.php?do=editavatar

Kwa mambo mengine juu ya nini cha kufanya kulipa jina lako mambo mengi zaidi basi tembelea hii link:

https://www.jamiiforums.com/usercp.php

Wadau naamini tunawataalamu wazuri sana wa IT humu ndani, kama kuna uwezekano wa kuifanya JF iwe inajiupdate (automatic update) yenyewe badala ya kurefresh ifanywe hivyo. Mfano kwa sasa kama umeifungua kukawa na posts mpya inabid urefresh ndio uzione.

pili kama kuna uwezekano wa kuifanya member akisign in iwe inamsign out automaticall after certain time.

i mean unaweza ukasign in na ukaiweka computer yako kwnye standby mode ukirudi baada ya muda/nxt day unajikuta upo hewani bado.

Hi Mods,
I love the freedom of expression allowed in JamiiForums so keep up the good work.

My question is this: is there some kind of quality control here? I just saw a post about a private citizen whom I know personally. This post is harmful and completely untrue, and the poster hasn't had the courtesy to provide the source of his incorrect information. Is there a way to address this kind of behavior?

Can I appeal to the mods?

Hi Mods,
I love the freedom of expression allowed in JamiiForums so keep up the good work.

My question is this: is there some kind of quality control here? I just saw a post about a private citizen whom I know personally. This post is harmful and completely untrue, and the poster hasn't had the courtesy to provide the source of his incorrect information. Is there a way to address this kind of behavior?

Can I appeal to the mods?
It could be healthier if you could directly REPORT the topic you're complaining about and use the commands explained in this info (User Report This Icon) to complain about such materials. Report that post NOW.

To know a person is one thing, but defending that person is another thing.

If the poster does NOT follow JF Rules he/she will have to face a ban, warning or whatever is applicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
37 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom