Heri ya X-MAS wakuu wote wa JF

Samahani kaka. Nimekoma, sitauliza tena.
Ila kwa mtazamo wangu hiyo ya sunday ungeirudisha friday ili asipate mfululizo sunday na monday. ni maoni yangu tu.

Tutafanyia kazi mawazo yako lakini ni lazima tuwasiliane na wazazi wa pande zote mbili kwanza kabla ya kufanya mabadiliko yoyote kwenye hiyo ratiba.

Kissing your spouse each morning before leaving for office adds something on your job performance. I have been applying it to mine and the outcome has always been remarkable.

heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! wapi mukulu Kiranga mwambieni anywe mbege bill walete kwa her majesty chesuie.hahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Luis Suarez has been handed an eight-game ban for his racist remarks against Man U footballer Patrice Evra. Do you think he is treated fairy by the FA or he is yet another victim of harsh justice?
I think he should've gotten more, merry x-mas.

Heri ya Krismas Mwita25.
Kila la heri kwako na familia yako.

I once was held on remand after my father suspected that I had purloined his wallet with Tshs 20,000 in it. Later on it was found that the person who was responsible for that theft was his own concubine.

hopefully kila mmoja anaendelea ku-enjoy xmas.
karibuni big time Garden tupate Kmondo Sound

Back
Top Bottom