HAKUNA ALIE MSAFII!!!!!!!!!! Kuzuga tu na Kujikausha!!!!!!

Im FLATTERED!!!!!!!!!! Thanks mwaya kwa kunisifia!!!!! JAPO NAJUA WENGI SANAA WANANIKUBALI KIMYA KIMYA!!!!!!!!
mie ni mmoja wapo,
ningekuwa mjanja wa sound kama washkaji zangu
ningejilipua kwako kabisa, ila mie huwa nakata tamaa nikipewa cha mbavu
so lazima kwanza nijiridhishe kuwa hapo sipigwi kavukavu ndo nijitose,
ila bado nakutafutia confo !!

The bottom line is you did it whether it was dillusion or whatever you wanna call it ,doesnt matter lets discuss hot issues on the board because to me the past has to remain in the past
Hahahaaaaa! Tunarudi pale pale gfsonwin kuwa FORGIVENESS IS AN ILLUSION!!!!!!!! So nili mdellutionalise akajua i regreted what i said but i didnt!!!!!

Ciello ulifata nini pgm huko, sura haikukunjamana kweli kusolve pure mathematics 1 and 2 bila kusahau Engineering Physics?

Ungemfata Lara 1 candy shop
WEWEEE NITAKE RADHI!!!!!!!! MIE PCM!!!!!!!!!!! Hiyo i hii ONLINE LITERATURE DEGREE!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line is you did it whether it was dillusion or whatever you wanna call it ,doesnt matter lets discuss hot issues on the board because to me the past has to remain in the past

Dont trust the WORDS OF THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!! It didnt come from the heart dear!!!!! I did it to please the public! So it means nothing!!!!!!!

The past is essential!!!!! HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!!!!!

who said i trusted your words? on the bold part:that was my intention to make you apologise to me in public so whether it means anything to you its your problem
Dont trust the WORDS OF THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!! It didnt come from the heart dear!!!!! I did it to please the public! So it means nothing!!!!!!!

The past is essential!!!!! HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF!!!!!!!

the past is essential to persons like you who waits for history to repeat it self
others are inventing new things for historians like you to record

Hii thread naona ni kama rationalization ya ile issue ya digital kiaina, just thinking loudly.

who said i trusted your words? on the bold part:that was my intention to make you apologise to me in public so whether it means anything to you its your problem

the past is essential to persons like you who waits for history to repeat it self
others are inventing new things for historians like you to record

Hahahaaaaaaaaa! Ciello VENIR ICI !!!!!!!

So today i am an historian!!!!!!!!!!! Okaya Madam FUTURE!!!!!! What have you invented soo significant for the future so as i can start recording!!!!!

The recorder/historian is ready!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hii thread naona ni kama rationalization ya ile issue ya digital kiaina, just thinking loudly.

Aaaaaaaaaaah Wapi!!!!!! Ile mbona haikutolewa tena iliwekewa nyota nyota!!!!!! Sasa rationalization ya nini?????/ Hii ni ya leo leo!!!!!!!! Haina uhusiano na nyingine yeyote!

Hahah usinihusishe na zali lako mie cjui kimombo

So today i am an historian!!!!!!!!!!! Okaya Madam FUTURE!!!!!! What have you invented soo significant for the future so as i can start recording!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
even if i tell you, you wont understand

just wait for the third version from trusted historians

Aaaaaaaaaaah Wapi!!!!!! Ile mbona haikutolewa tena iliwekewa nyota nyota!!!!!! Sasa rationalization ya nini?????/ Hii ni ya leo leo!!!!!!!! Haina uhusiano na nyingine yeyote!

Okay! Nilidhani ni style za nilikosea, ila hata walionikosoa nao ni wakosaji tu ila wanazuga utakatifu!!!!!!

even if i tell you, you wont understand

just wait for the third version from trusted historians

Hahhahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! If you were white i would certainly say you are a Blonde!!!!!!!